Apivita’s intricate philosophy entails three inspirations: the Honey Bee, Greek nature and its biodiversity, along with Hippocrates’ holistic approach. Creating cosmetics combined with naturally derived active ingredients! Learn more about Apivita HK below.
Top APIVITA Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|APIVITA Shower Gel with Essential Oils Pure Jasmine||HK$ 134.61||Beauty Expert|
|APIVITA Mini Shower Gel with Essential Oils||HK$ 57.17||Beauty Expert|
|APIVITA Shower Gel with Essential Oils||HK$ 134.61||Beauty Expert|
|APIVITA Shower Gel with Essential Oils Royal Honey||HK$ 200.00||Zalora|
|APIVITA Shower Gel with Essential Oils Refreshing Fig||HK$ 200.00||Zalora|
|APIVITA Moisturizing Face Mask - Aloe 50ml||HK$ 134.72||Beauty Expert|
|APIVITA Express Moisturizing Face Mask - Aloe 2 x 8ml||HK$ 43.81||Beauty Expert|
|APIVITA Express Moisturizing Face Mask - Aloe 2 x 8ml||HK$ 43.74||Look Fantastic|
|APIVITA Express Beauty Tissue Face Mask Mastic Firming and Lifting Effect with Mastic 15ml||HK$ 75.58||Beauty Expert|
|APIVITA Moisturizing Face Mask - Aloe 50ml||HK$ 134.72||Mankind|
Cheapest at Beauty Expert HK$ 134.61 Go to Shop
Apivita, the Greek beauty brand has carved a reputation for prioritizing natural products. Affordable and ethical, there’s no excuse not to enjoy the all-over radiance courtesy of Apivita. Think a lot of olive oil, avocado, and herbs like rosemary and sage. The result is very clean formulas that are ultra-nourishing to sun-kissed skin and hair. Check out the bestselling products that you should add to your personal routine!
Nourishing Hair Mask
Protecting your hair from sun and sea damage is key to getting the all-over glow. Apivita has nailed the art of creating a non-greasy lightweight mask, and it happens to be made from the best of Greek ingredients. The honey and oil mask replenishes lost moisture and keeps hair looking healthy all year long. It also smells divine, ensuring you bring Greek summer with you wherever you go.
Foam Cleanser Face & Eye with Olive and Lavender
This magnificent creamy foam cleanses your face and eyes from dirt and makeup without irritating or dehydrating the skin. Use it daily as it treats every skin type gently, setting a firm basis for healthy and beautiful skin.
Express Beauty Moisturizing and Soothing Face Mask with Prickly Pear
One of the best-selling masks that Apivita has made. With the beautiful smell of the most beloved summer fruit, this brings you on a trip to the Mediterranean, while working miracles on your skin by moisturizing, rejuvenating and soothing.
Wine Elixir Anti-Wrinkle & Restoring Face Oil
The ingredients in this anti-ageing oil read like the grocery list for a delicious Greek dinner: organic almond, olive, and sunflower oils (to provide moisture); lupine extract and grape oil (to plump fine lines); and sage essential oil (to tone skin). Massage it into your face and neck for visible results!
Propoline Balancing Shampoo
This all-in-one shampoo tackles a very summer-specific conundrum: our ends tend to get dried and bleached out by the sun, but our roots are more prone to grease and sweat. Made with 85% natural ingredients (including propolis, nettle, and sage, which help balance the scalp’s sebum production), this formula was designed to restore balance to finicky strands.
Bee Radiant Age Defense Illuminating Serum
Rather than degrading, the antioxidants in the serum retain their strong skin-boosting properties for longer, helping to increase skin cell vitality and protect it from ageing. The Illuminating Serum marries brightening Vitamin C with orange stem cells that are time-released into skin. Just like a healthy diet, the serum’s approach is little and often, which your skin is better at digesting.
If this is your first time colouring your hair with Apivita, here’s how to do it:
- Protect your clothes by putting a towel over your shoulders. Remove any jewellery and wear the gloves provided during the entire colour application stage. Apply a small quantity of natural oil around the forehead in order to avoid colouring the skin.
- Pour the entire content of colour cream tube (A) into the colour developer bottle (B). The mixing ratio is 1:1.5.
- Replace the cap on the bottle (B) and shake until the mixture is smooth. After completing the mixture, cut the tip off the applicator at the end of the cap and start the application immediately on dry hair.
- Section by section, apply the colouring mixture on the roots, using the tip of the applicator bottle to separate the strands. Massage gently each section, continue by distributing the remaining product evenly throughout the hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes. In case of stubborn grey hair, it’s recommended to leave the product for 10 extra minutes (total application time on the roots: 40 minutes).
- When the processing time is over, wear the gloves and massage directly on the scalp without adding any water, paying special attention to the outlines and the hairline in order to remove any stains. Then, add a small amount of warm water and continue massaging to allow the mixture to turn into foam.
- Rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear and then wash with a gentle shampoo.
- Apply the first sachet of post-colour hair conditioner from roots to ends. Massage into hair thoroughly to enable the ingredients to penetrate and seal the colour. Leave the conditioner on for 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply the second sachet of conditioner after 15 days to enhance shine.