The first impression should always be the best impression. One way to show your best is by wearing neat and ironed clothes without any creases. Pick the one that suits you and your home the best from our wide selection of irons. Click here to find out more.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Irons Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Black & Decker Easy Steam Iron Smart Steam||HK$ 116.27||Amazon|
|Black & Decker Easy Steam Iron||HK$ 253.01||Amazon|
Available in Amazon HK$ 116.27 Go to Shop
News about Irons
What if Coffee Could Make Itself?30 October 2017
Imagine yourself waking up to a fresh cup of readily-made coffee for you to start your day, sounds too good to be true doesn’t it? Smarter, a London-based home tech brand has just made every coffee-lovers dream come true with their high-tech product.
Some of you out there might hate the ironing duty, however, you can never run away from this. Even if you have 'wash and wear' outfits, there is still a need to iron you children’s apparel for a special occasion or even for you for a presentation or a job interview. Thus, it is safe to say that iron is indeed a basic necessity to complete your home.
With the wide options of irons available, life can be a lot easier but which one do you plan to get? Each of these irons had its own advantages and disadvantages. As a smart consumer, it is vital to know about your iron before you spend your money on it.
Dry iron can also be referred as traditional iron. It does not have the ability to produce steam, thus you might need to sprinkle water to smoothen stubborn wrinkles on your clothes. It is also heavier than steam iron and sometimes to achieve a better result, you might need to hold the iron in one place for some time.
The bright side is, dry iron will not do any damage to your clothes if you take care of it properly. In addition to that, dry iron works best for certain garments such as silk. It can give better results for silk compared to steam iron. Finally, as the dry iron is slightly heavier than steam iron, it causes pressing to be more efficient.
Steam iron also known as standard iron is generally less expensive and quicker than dry iron. It works best for wool garment and takes away the wrinkles more efficiently. In addition to that, when it comes to steam iron, you can fix any temperature that you feel the best for your fabric.
- It is best if your iron has an adjustable temperature setting for your garments as “one size fits all” concept does not work when it comes to ironing
- Go for nonstick soleplates as it is easier and safer. You may also opt for stainless steel or aluminum as they can transfer heat efficiently but they need occasional scrubbing to remove any built-up starch.
- Make your life easier with cordless rechargeable iron. But if you have no choice, then choose a long cord that can be used by both left and right-handers.
- Heavy iron can promise you great pressing but lightweight is easy to carry around. Select which one that works the best for you.
Check out some of the amazing iron from trusted brands.
- Electrolux ESI5223
- Tefal DV8610
- Philips Daily Touch Garment Steamer
- Morphy Richards Steam Iron 300254
- Laurastar Lift + Steam Iron