Product Type:Wireless Router
Number of Antennas:2
Top Trending in Network-gear
Top ASUS WiFi Routers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|ASUS RT-AC68U||HK$ 947.42||Amazon|
|ASUS RT-N12||HK$ 30.99||NewEgg|
|ASUS RT-AX56U AX1800 WiFi 6 Dual-Band WiFi Router, Lifetime Internet Security with AiProtection, Whole-home WiFi with AiMesh, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, VPN.||HK$ 132.99||NewEgg|
|ASUS Recertified - Certified AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router||HK$ 84.99||NewEgg|
|ASUS wireless router (rt-n10p)||HK$ 74.74||NewEgg|
|ASUS RT-AX88U Dual Band 802.11ax Wi-Fi Router||HK$ 329.00||NewEgg|
|ASUS ax1800 wifi 6 router (rt-ax55) - dual band gigabit wireless router, speed & value, gaming & streaming, aimesh compatible, included lifetime.||HK$ 144.77||NewEgg|
|ASUS Recertified - Certified AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router||HK$ 82.99||NewEgg|
|ASUS Recertified - WiFi 6 Router (RT-AX3000) - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router, Gaming & Streaming, AiMesh Compatible, Included Lifetime.||HK$ 129.99||NewEgg|
|ASUS RT-N53 Dual-Band Multimedia Wireless Router||HK$ 92.78||NewEgg|
The Best ASUS Router in Hong Kong & FAQs
In addition to making desktop PCs, laptops, phones and accessories, ASUS has a wide range of routers suitable for everyone from casual users to gamers who demand the best performance possible.
Best Overall: ASUS RT AC87U
With its many feature, ultra-fast 5GHz band frequencies and 802.11ac connectivity, the ASUS RT AC87U takes our best overall spot. The combines dual-band speed of 2334 Mbps makes the AC87U an excellent choice for 4K and UHD video streaming, sharing large files quickly, as well as buffer-free online gaming.
The addition of Trend Micro's AiProtection adds an extra layer of security while also providing parental controls and privacy protection for everyone on the network. Setup is a breeze, thanks to the user-friendly ASUSWRT interface that has the device plugged in and connected in under three steps.
Best Gaming: ASUS AC3100
Gamers looking for some of the best connectivity options and fastest speeds should look at the ASUS AC3100 with dedicated features specifically designed for online gaming. Gamers will love the built-in game accelerator that delivers low ping time and minimal packet loss, while AiProtection ensures your online security.
Directing the signal around a house is the 4T4R (four transmit, four receive) antenna design that adds extended coverage up to 5,000 square feet. The NitroQAM (1024-QAM) technology delivers a combined 3167 Mbps Wi-Fi speed to ensure everyone on the network can enjoy smooth streaming and low latency online gaming.
Best Range: ASUS AC2900
With ASUS's innovative antenna design and the new Range Boost technology, both the Wi-Fi range and signal stability improves dramatically. The AC2900 has an extra internal 5GHz antenna to provide the ultimate quad-stream performance, with the 1.8GHz 64-bit dual-core top-of-the-line processor taking its computational capabilities to the next level.
AiRadar also focuses Wi-Fi signal on all your devices, making your Wi-Fi faster. MU-MIMO gives every compatible device its own dedicated full-speed Wi-Fi connection so that you can use multiple devices without slowing down the network.
How do I access my ASUS Router?
- Before logging-in to the web GUI, please make sure the router is powered on and the LED light is on and stable. Also, connect your computer to the router (either wired or wireless).
- Enter the LAN IP address of the router in your browser. (EX: http://192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com)
- Use the ASUS router default username and password to access your router (username & password: admin). Once logged in, you can change your admin password to one that's more secure.
It's even easier to manage your home network with ASUS Router App. From setting up to managing everyday use, you can do everything right on your smartphone! ASUS Router App scans automatically for nearby ASUS routers. Manage your network security by controlling who can access the internet, and allocating the bandwidth for each device. The app requires a firmware version of 184.108.40.206.380 or above.
How do I factory reset my ASUS router?
A/ Reset ASUS device using a browser
ASUS routers and modems can be reset to factory default setting using a web browser. You will need a device connected to the network. A computer or tablet will work fine.
- Open a web browser of your choice (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Navigate to http://router.asus.com or use the IP address of your router in the address bar. The default IP address for ASUS devices is 192.168.1.1.
- Log into your device.
- Click Administration under the Advanced Setting panel.
- Go to Restore/Save/Upload Setting tab.
- Choose Restore next to Factory Default.
- Clicking OK will confirm the changes.
B/ Reset ASUS device using the reset button
You can reset your modem with the factory reset button.
- Locate the button on the back of your device. If you're not sure which button to use, search for a diagram of your ASUS device model.
- While the router/modem is powered on, press and hold the Reset button for at least 5 seconds.
- When the LED starts to flash, let go of the button. The factory reset has been initiated.