When it comes to hair styling, there’s only one brand you can trust with your locks. Babyliss Hong Kong offers you a wide range of hairstyling tools and products for both men and women. From shavers, clippers, curling irons, hair straighteners and more, you can trust Babyliss to take care of your hair. To know how you can achieve your #HairGoals, learn more about Babyliss HK below.
Top BaByliss Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Babyliss Salon Pro 2200||HK$ 205.94||Mankind|
|Babyliss Platinum Diamond 235||HK$ 506.51||HQhair|
|Babyliss Super Power 2400||HK$ 577.69||Mankind|
|BaByliss Mini Paddle Brush||HK$ 57.99||HQhair|
|BaByliss Diamond Detangle Comb||HK$ 38.63||HQhair|
|BaByliss 3-in-1 Hygienic Trimmer||HK$ 76.86||Look Fantastic|
|BaByliss Diamond Detangle Comb||HK$ 40.42||Beauty Expert|
|BaByliss Diamond Detangle Comb||HK$ 40.50||Mankind|
|BaByliss MEN Japanese Steel Beard Trimmer||HK$ 770.68||Mankind|
|BaByliss MEN Super Stubble Beard Trimmer||HK$ 640.86||Look Fantastic|
Babyliss is a brand under Conair Corporation which designs and manufactures hair care and hair styling products for both men and women. The brand is most well-known for its great curling irons and automatic curlers which has circulated many social media networks around the Internet. Hairstyling has never been this easy; straightening, curling, shaving, cutting, and so much more!
Hairstyling with Babyliss Hong Kong
Babyliss Hong Kong is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hairstyling and beauty care appliances ranging from blow dryers, tongs, crimpers, straighteners, curlers, clippers, shavers, trimmers, etc. Incorporating the latest technology in beauty and hair care, Babyliss manufactures effective and exciting new products for general consumers and professionals. In addition, all their products are rigorously tested to ensure quality and safety for all users. Owned by Conair Corporation based in New Jersey, Babyliss is not only found in Southeast Asia but also around the world.
About Conair Corporation
Conair Corporation is a multinational entity which manufactures health and beauty products including beauty tools, small appliances, and personal care merchandise for both consumers and professionals. Based in the United States, Conair has a major presence in Asia, America, and Europe with over 4,000 employees worldwide. The company owns several well-known brands including Babyliss, Cuisinart, Allegro, TravelSmart, and Pollenex.
Best hairstyling products from Babyliss Hong Kong
Hairstyling is a great way to show your personality, whether you want to curl, straighten, or add volume. The thing with hairstyling is that you need enough time to do your hair. To properly do your hair the way you want to, you have to dedicate time and effort, and sometimes it’s not what most of us have. That is where Babyliss comes in; the brand has some of the best products so that you can easily style your hair:
Basic Hairstyling Guide from Babyliss Hong Kong
Creating and designing better, simpler, and more efficient hair styling products is what makes Babyliss so popular among women. Their merchandise is easy to use, and less time consuming than conventional ways of styling your hair. Below is some basic style guide on how to use Babyliss products to straighten, curl, add waves and volume to your hair.
- Babyliss Black Magic
- Babyliss Miracurl
- Babyliss Big Hair
- Babyliss Conicurl Iron
- Babyliss Attitude Crimper
How To Straigthen Your Hair With Babyliss
Hair straightening with an iron is one of the most basic hair styling techniques you can do with Babyliss. Here is a quick guide on how to get that perfectly straight locks:
- During your shower, use shampoos and conditioners that are specially made for straightening your hair; simply towel-dry your hair after washing.
- Before ironing your hair, make sure to apply heat-protection serum or treatment from roots to tips.
- When straightening, you have to make your hair as dry as possible before actually ironing your locks, so make sure to blow dry your hair.
- Plug in your Babyliss hair iron and select the desired heat; the frizzier the hair, the more heat you need.
- Separate your hair into several sections starting from the bottom up to help you iron your hair more efficiently.
- When a section is done, move them out of the way and start with a new section of hair until you are done.
- You’re not done just yet! After ironing every strand, set your blow-dry to the coldest setting and proceed to blowdry your hair.
- Finally, to keep your hair straight all day, add setting spray.
Curl Your Hair With Babyliss Curlers
Curling your hair with Babyliss is simple and easy, especially if you have the Babyliss Miracurl automatic curler. Here are simple steps on how you can achieve gorgeous curly hair:
- After showering, towel-dry your hair and add heat protection serum while your locks are wet.
- Before using your Babyliss Miracurl, properly blow dry your hair to make curling better and easier.
- Now it’s time for the most exciting part! Separate your hair into sections, to properly curl your hair. Place a section not 1.5 inches wide to the “V” section of the Miracurl. Make sure that the “open” side of the curler is facing your head.
- Simply close the handle to automatically draw hair within the curling iron.
- Depending on your chosen setting, the device will simply beep if your hair is already ready to be taken out of the machine.
- After all sections of your hair have been curled, you can choose to lightly pat or brush your locks to add volume or definition to your hair; you can also choose to leave it curled.
- To make your curls last for the day, add a setting spray all over your locks.
Babyliss lets you have salon gorgeous hair without the hassle. So if you want to have great locks, you can take home one of these amazing products here. You can also check out other brands available such as UNIX, Flyco, Philips, Panasonic and more!
Can I use BaByliss on wet hair?
There’s a specific BaByliss hair iron for wet hair called BaByliss Pro BABNT5073T Wet-To-Dry Flat Iron that is the perfect solution for coarse hair, especially if you want to use it on damp hair.
Which BaByliss straightener is best?
BaByliss hair styling tools have a long history and a ton of fans. Figuring out which BaByliss hair straightening tool is the best choice for you depends mostly on your hair type and which type of plate material corresponds to your needs. Here are a few of the BaByliss fan-favourite flat irons:
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron
- BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron
- BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Straightening Iron
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Mini Straightening Iron
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Styler
Which BaByliss hair dryer is best?
A good hair blowout at home is not an easy achievement. It takes coordination, patience, and some really great tools. BaByliss Pro has been making and perfecting hair dryers for decades and the best BaByliss hair dryers will work with your hair to give you shiny, bouncy locks, without heat damage. To narrow down the best one for you, start with your hair type:
- For all hair types: BaBylissPRO Ceramix Extreme Dryer
- For fine or frizzy hair: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
- For thick hair: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer
- Compact & foldable: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer