About Handbags Hong Kong
Handbags for every man and woman in Hong Kong, get them at iprice
Handbag is a bag made of leather, fabric, plastic, or the anything alike that is held in the hand or carried by means of a handle or strap, commonly used for holding money, daily essentials, make-up, etc. And every man will also agree that in every woman’s handbag will have some things that come in handy like tissue papers. So, men get all the women that are present in your lives good handbags. Guys can also use handbags too, more commonly known as menbags.
Every woman will have at least one handbag in her closet, all women will also agree that it is impossible to only have one handbag. A woman will need at least have three, one for formal events, one for work and one for casual usage, having more than three will also be good, they will help make life less boring. Now, even men need handbags to carry stuff around. Handbags for men have also become part of the must have items in the fashion world, get ahold of menbags too!
Handbags at the iprice gallery will cater to shoppers with various budget and taste and here’s a simple handbag guide on how to find the right handbag that will suit your needs. Also applies to men in a way.
First, consider the following criteria:
- your lifestyle
- your sense of style
- your budget
Then, learn about the following types of handbags.
- Top-Handle Satchel: quite versatile, with different carrying options; great for those who doesn’t have time to change bags often; can be seamlessly transitioned from day to night and work week to weekend.
- Sling bags: also known as a cross-body bag, great option to keep your hands free and your belongings secure; also perfect if you’re on the go as this handbag style can go from day to night, depending on the size.
- Tote bags: tote bags are best suited for people who like to throw everything thing in one bag; also the ideal traveling companion, a tote will hold your electronics, magazines, cardigan, basically anything goes into this bag!
- Clutch: great option if you just have to carry your main essentials like money, cards and the phone.
- Designer bags: up your game with high quality and luxurious brands like Prada handbags, Louis Vuitton handbags, Celine handbags and more; everyone needs at least one for our bag collection.
- Bucket bags: the bag for people who has tons of stuff to tote around, but doesn’t want anyone to know it; labelled as the most deceptively roomy bag, the bucket bag is also a trending item.
- Backpacks: backpacks are the IN thing right now and we don’t mean the back-to-school type, it’s the luxe leather style backpacks that will up your outfit.
Consider your body type when matching and picking out handbags for your outfits.
- Short and petite people should choose small handbags (you’ll look taller) and long rectangular handbags (add geometry to your overall look).
- Tall and slim people should pick mid-size, large and over-sized handbags (your whole body frame will look larger) and round shaped handbags (adds the curves as opposed to your thin figure).
Still not sure whether your mix and match looks good? Just check yourself out with the handbag at the mirror before heading out.