Birkenstock HK offers some of the most comfortable sandals around. Birkenstock started its business in Germany, dating all the way back to 1774. The brand’s specialty shoes with cork and rubber soles that will form around your feet the more you wear it. These shoes are perfect for those with irregularly-shaped feet since the soles are flexible yet sturdy enough to give plenty of support. The most popular Birkenstock shoes include Birkenstock Eva, Birkenstock Boston, Birkenstock Montana, and many more. Learn more about Birkenstock HK below.
Top Birkenstock Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals White||HK$ 290.00||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Boston Suede Leather Taupe||HK$ 1,181.94||SurfStitch|
|Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals||HK$ 290.00||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals Navy||HK$ 290.00||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals Black||HK$ 290.00||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Boston Leather Clogs||HK$ 1,309.88||SurfStitch|
|Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals Metallic Silver||HK$ 314.90||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Milano Leather Dark Brown||HK$ 750.00||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals Copper||HK$ 290.00||Zalora|
|Birkenstock Mayari Oiled Leather||HK$ 750.00||Zalora|
During the course of a lifetime, no other part of the body is subject to so much strain as our feet. They maintain the balance of the body while absorbing impact and bear the entire weight of the body. The Birkenstock shoes Hong Kong have been designed precisely to provide optimal support. Despite this, many people are unable to take advantage of Birkenstock footwear because they tend to get Birkenstock designs that do not fit them properly. Thankfully, there are amazing tips and tricks for buying and wearing Birkenstock footwear you should know in order to make the most out of these well-crafted shoes or sandals.
Tips to Get A Proper Fit
As a general rule, a shoe must possess the proper length and width that fits your foot properly. For this reason alone, Birkenstock footbed is produced in two widths. When you are shopping for your Birkenstock footwear, you must take note of the correct width symbol: normal width (for normal or sturdy feet) or narrow width (slim feet). If you take a look at Birkenstock's sizing chart, it fits true-to-size. In other words, this means that the Birkenstock footwear is an absolutely perfect fit and you should choose the one that suits your feet.
Your feet should sit embedded in the footbed because you must not be standing on either the inner or outer side of the footbed rim. Besides, you should have several millimetres of space in the heel and toe areas to allow your feet to move freely and naturally with each step you take. With these tips, you will be able to enjoy full comfort and support of your new Birkenstock footwear.
Material Used in Birkenstock Shoes
Before buying Birkenstock footwear, it is useful to understand the material that is used to construct its shoes. Basically, the leather, suede, and nubuck are all animal hide-based material while Birko-Flor and Birkibuc are synthetic materials. Since the Birko-Flor is mostly smooth and shiny, it represents all the fun and more fashionable (white and black patent, etc.) material that in certain Birkenstock footwear designs.
As Birkibuc is made to look like nubuck, it is the perfect choice for those who prefer a vegan alternative with a leather look. Many users agree that both the Birko-Flor and Birkibuc materials are almost as comfy as the leather. Since they do not stretch, you can expect that the break-in period could be a bit longer.
How to Care for Your Birkenstock Shoes
Clean & Protect Uppers
Before wearing and after each cleaning, you should apply water and stain protector to leather, suede and nubuck uppers. In addition, you can keep the suede uppers fresh with the use of a suede brush. When the upper becomes soiled, use mild soap suds or clean with a commercial suede cleaner. As for nubuck, it is highly recommended for you to use a nubuck block.
When it comes to leather shoes, you should clean and condition leather with high-quality neutral leather creams. In order to cover scuff marks, you can use matching leather polish. Then, you can wipe the Birko uppers with a damp cloth. The inside of the footbed may also be washed with mild soap suds and a soft brush. Most importantly, you should dry it slowly by putting it away from the heat to prevent cracking. You will find out more about the perils of extreme heat and its effects on your Birkenstock shoes later.
Frequently Asked Questions about Birkenstock香港
Birkenstock shoes and boots are all made in Germany, not China. If you see that the shoes are made in China, there’s a high chance that it’s a counterfeit product.
Is it OK to wear socks with Birkenstock?
Birkenstocks are made to be easily worn with socks. You can go with the outdoorsy wool and hiking socks in your basic earth colours or you can add some pizazz and get some statement socks to spice your Birkenstocks up a bit.
Whether you’re a fan of the “ugly” shoe trend or a fan of comfort, Birkenstocks are a favourite among a wide spectrum of the fashion crowd-and for good reason. However, just like any other comfortable sandals that we use over and over again, they can get dirty fast. Don’t worry though, with these five easy steps on how to clean your Birkenstocks, you won’t have to resort to your backup pair (at least not until you’ve completely worn out your first one.
- Buy a suede brush: A suede brush is the easiest way to keep your Birkenstocks clean. By using the brush to wipe them out regularly, you avoid dirt and grass accumulation without damaging the actual shoes.
- Scrub off stains with baking soda and water: If even after your daily scrubs, a tricky stain persists, try a DIY cleaning method. Simply combine baking soda and water until a paste forms, and rub it into the footbed of the shoes with an old toothbrush until the whole footbed is covered. Leave it overnight and rinse it in the morning to find your sandals looking noticeably cleaner.
- Beware of direct sunlight when drying: So you’ve cleaned your sandals, that’s great. Before you leave them outside to dry, though, find a cool place away from sunlight instead. According to the Birkenstock care page on the company’s website, direct heat can make your shoes deteriorate faster.
- Know when to wear them: Birkenstocks are extremely comfortable and can pull together a look effortlessly. But they don’t have to be the sandals you wear when it’s raining and, unavoidably, grimy and muddy. Make sure you always check the weather app before you dress in the morning to take an extra measure to keep your sandals clean.
- Invest in Birkenstock’s Deluxe Shoe Care Kit: If you don’t want to dedicate too much time to think about how exactly you’re going to clean your Birkenstocks, the brand has got you covered. Birkenstocks sells a Deluxe Shoe Care Kit that has everything you need to keep your beloved sandals squeaky clean.
A Birkenstock fitting can be very personal as some wearers like to size a little big and leave extra space behind the heel and in front of the toes, while others like to size slightly smaller, allowing for a snug, almost hug-like fit. And it’s totally up to you because Birkenstock sandals run true to size so make sure to check the size chart before purchasing.