Known as one of the fashion capital cities of the world, London’s style can be defined as rebellious, creative and unique. It is not easy to keep up with London’s trends, which is why Butter London is here to help, at least in the makeup sense. From quality nail care to awesome cosmetics, Butter London is the brand to turn to when keeping with London’s stylish looks. Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top butter LONDON Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Butter London Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Wicked||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Her Majesty's Red||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer Sterling 11ml||HK$ 150.43||Beauty Expert|
|Butter London Sheer Wisdom Neutral Nail Tinted Moisturizer||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Crushed Diamonds Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Solitaire||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Regal Red||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Glazen™ Peel Off Glitter Lacquer Black Magic||HK$ 100.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Broody||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Afters||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
|Butter London Patent Shine 10 X Nail Lacquer Molly Coddled||HK$ 150.00||Sephora|
Available in Sephora HK$ 150.00
HK$ 150.00 Go to Shop
- Butter London Hong Kong: Posh yet Playful Beauty Products
- Butter London Hong Kong: Non-Toxic Nail Lacquer
- Butter London Hong Kong: Cultured, Playful, Refined and Slightly Rowdy Beauty
- Butter London Hong Kong: For a little British Creativity
In year 2005, Sasha Muir, a British entrepreneur, along with Nonie Crème, London’s fashion manicurist, started Butter London. The brand quickly rose to fame and gained a cult following of its own. While the brand may be described as a very British brand, Butter London is in fact an American brand. Shocker, isn’t it? Butter London is inspired (as well as obsessed) with the wit, glam and rebellious nature of British fashion. It was created based on that and has since been known as an inspirational Brit brand that delivers rich, captivating colour payoff without compromise.
Butter London is firstly known for its nail lacquer that delivers rich colour payoff that looks superbly fashionable, posh and cheeky all at the same time. In fact, the brand is known across the globe as a 3-Free nail lacquer brand. Now, you may be wondering, “What is 3-Free nail lacquer?”
3-Free refers to nail polish that does not contain the “toxic trio” of chemicals that most nail lacquers would contain:
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP): Main ingredient for nail polishes that are “chip-free”
- Formaldehyde: Used in cosmetics to prevent microorganisms from growing in products
- Toluene: Used in the formulation of nail products for its ability to act as a solvent to dissolve other substances.
Studies have shown that these chemicals can cause many health risks, like miscarriages, migraines and infertilities. As these ingredients are not necessary for getting bold colours and smooth sheen, many brands have decided to exclude the toxic trio from their nail lacquers. Butter London is one of them.
The brand is home to a variety of nail treatments and nail polishes that are guaranteed to not only add a pop of colour to your nails, but also to protect and nourish your nails. Other than having their trendy nail lacquers, Butter London has recently released a new nail lacquer line, named Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer. Compared to the normal Butter London nail polishes, this new nail lacquer line comes with the brand’s innovative 10-in-1 formula. Here are the 10 benefits of this awesome new formula:
- Up to 10-days of wear time
- Chip resistant
- Full colour coverage
- Gel-like finish
- Gel-like shine
- Fade resistant
- Protects nail beds
- Strengthens nail
- Brightens nails
- Smoothens nails
Other than that, this formula is 7-Free, meaning that it does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, xylene, or ethyl tosalimide. Butter London’s Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer comes in a variety of colours that will look pretty for work or fun for parties.
Other than being heavily invested in nail care, Butter London is also home to other makeup products that would encourage people to be playful, beautiful and fun. Their products are available in a variety of colours that would allow their customers to experiment with their creativity and individuality.
Among the various cosmetics that Butter London has to offer, here are a few things that we feel would be of interest to you:
- Butter London Moisture Matte Lipstick:
- Matte lipsticks are a definite love among many cosmetics enthusiasts. But most matte lipsticks can be drying and give a tight feel that makes them uncomfortable for the user, this is where Butter London’s Moisture Matte Lipsticks step in! The lipsticks are formulated to keep your lips nicely hydrated while settling into a matte finish that will last all day. The lipsticks go on smooth and deliver a rich colour payoff that will make a bold statement.
- Butter London Electralash Colour Amplifying Mascara:
- Black mascara may be a perfect companion for most eyeshadow looks. But there are times when a girl needs something different that can stand out very well on its own. The Butter London Electralash Colour Amplifying Mascara delivers a glamourous surge of colour that can be used to enhance your boring black mascara or be worn on its own. The mascara comes in 3 vivid shades of colour: Inky Six (blue), Indigo Punk (purple) and Starlight (gold).
- Butter London Plush Rush Lip Gloss Ring:
- Everyone knows that fashion and beauty go hand-in-hand. With Butter London’s Plush Rush Lip Gloss Ring, you can indulge in your love for beauty and fashion at one go! The ring comes with a shimmering lavender lip gloss that goes on creamy and lasts for a long time. The lip gloss will also leave a nice, tingly sensation as the formula works to enhance your lip shape.
Shop for these awesome products from Butter London at affordable prices on iprice! From Nail Care to Makeup, you will be able to find all you need to keep up with London’s trendy beauty style. If Butter London does not appeal to you, have a look at these other beauty brands that we have to offer: