Upping Your Style Game with Charles & Keith Hong Kong
While the brand first started out with shoes, it has since moved on to expand its product line to include accessories as well as Charles & Keith Bags. Charles & Keith’s style could be described as elegant, sophisticated and poise, a style that is easy to remember and easy to match with other fashion products. After all, to be elegant is not to be noticed, but to be remembered. Here is a list of Charles & Keith products that we love and that we are sure you would love too:
- Charles & Keith Open-Toe Sandals
- These sandals are the perfect everyday shoes for you to show off your beautiful feet. The design of the shoes is simple, making it easy to match with most outfits. The sandals have ankle straps that will make sure you will not lose your shoes while running like Cinderella did.
- Charles & Keith Pom Pom Ballerinas
- Nothing says sophisticated yet playful better than these pair of flatties. They are comfortable to wear for a long time and have an oversized pom-pom detail that makes them look chic.
- Charles & Keith Lace-Up Stilettoes
- Look fierce and ready to pounce with these fashionable shoes. Its leopard printed design is guaranteed to draw attention to your feet. These heels are perfect for a wild night out in\ town with your girlfriends.
- Charles & Keith Structured Shoulder Bag
- If you are looking for a bag that looks perfect for work and for play, then this bag is definitely the one for you. Its gold accents give the bag a sophisticated look while its simple design ensures that it is easy to match with many outfits. The bag is available in 4 beautiful colors: black, brown, pink and gold.
- Charles & Keith Oversized Knot Clutch
- This bag’s chic design makes it the perfect bag for you to have with you from morning to night. Go to parks with this bag slung over your shoulder or remove the strap and carry it as a clutch for dinner parties. The possibilities are endless with this awesome bag.
Fashion Company that Care
Other than ensuring that its customers would look fashionable every day, Charles & Keith also places great importance on social responsibility. Since 2010, the brand has been heavily involved in many philanthropy and environmental causes. Here is a list of initiatives that the brand is involved with:
- Hope Blossoms: Garden Love Daffodil Bag
- In collaboration with Hong Kong Cancer Society in the year 2010, Charles & Keith designed a bag made from recyclable canvas. The bag was made in hopes of educating society on the importance of conservation by reducing waste and saving trees. Not only that, each bag is adorned with the Daffodil pin, the universal symbol of renewed hope and strength of cancer patients. Part of the proceeds from the sale of each bag went to aid Hong Kong Cancer Society.
- Threads of Love
- An initiative that came about in 2011, it was also the first time that the line of Love t-shirts came about. This initiative was done in hopes to raise awareness for breast cancer. Charles & Keith designed the limited edition t-shirt to center on the concept of love and support that is given to people affected by breast cancer.
- Paint It Pink
- In 2012, the brand decided to pay tribute to the women who are affected by breast cancer with the launch of OPI’s Paint It Pink with That’s Berry Daring in support of Breast Cancer Foundation. This pink nail lacquer was created as the perfect accessory for shoe lovers who desire to look fabulous and feel good. It is a bold shade of pink that made a statement to anyone who saw it.
- Earth Hour
- For many years, Charles & Keith has participated in the Earth Hour movement. The brand would turn off the lights at its participating stores in Hong Kong for an hour with the aim of raising awareness among its customers about climate change. Other than that, the brand has also darkened the color (or went black) of its website as a reminder for its customers to conserve energy.