Taking care of your skin is important to look, and stay young. To fight damage and aging skin, you need more than just effective products on your nightstand. What you need are dermatologist-recommended, cleansing products from Clarisonic Hong Kong. These brushes are soft, customizable and effective against dirt and other pollutants that could harm your skin. For maximum results, use it with other Clarisonic HK products, available below.
Top Clarisonic Price List 2021
Clarisonic Hong Kong has so much to offer in terms of skincare and treatment. Their product ranges from lotions, cleansers creams and their best-seller, the Clarisonic cleansing brush. It is safe, risk-free and dermatologically-tested, even on sensitive skin. The best thing about Clarisonic is that it puts the power of beautiful skin in your hands with its unique products.
About Clarisonic Hong Kong
In the beginning of the new millennium, David Guilani, Robb Akridge, Steve Meginiss, Ward Harris and Ken Pilcher founded Clarisonic. Each of these individuals possessed the skill, experience and passion for beauty science. David founded Optiva, Robb was a scientist and holds a doctorate in Microbiology, and Ken worked with NASA and medical electronics. With their interesting backgrounds, together, they developed a revolutionary invention that would change the course of beauty science forever.
In 2004, their collaborative work brought about the first sonic skin cleansing. It became an instant hit, not only in the United States but around the world. Today, Clarisonic sold over 10 million pieces to 50 countries, and now are available inHong Kong! Because of this revolutionary invention, Clarisonic gained popularity among spa owners, physicians and general consumers. This multi-awarded company is now part of L’Oreal and is continuing to make the best cleansers and skin treatments for you! Health and beauty had never been the same with Clarisonic’s excellent products!
Reasons Why You Should Use Clarisonic Products
- Clarisonic is recommended by dermatologists and professionals from across the globe.
- Clarisonic cleans six times better than doing it with your hands using its patented micro-massage motion that works with the elasticity of the skin.
- The brush is soft and gentle, making it great for daily use.
- The best thing about using Clarisonic is that your beauty products are absorbed up to 61% more after cleansing.
- It is safe and gentle for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Among the factors that make Clarisonic different from other products is that it is customizable depending on what skin type you have.
- For women, removing makeup can be a little bit of a problem, but with Clarisonic, everything is easy breezy. It cleans better and leaves your skin feeling fresher, every day!
Clarisonic Hong Kong’s Most Popular Products
If you have skin problems, or you simply want to be fairer and feel fresher, then you should have at least one of these Clarisonic products on your nightstand for brighter and younger-looking skin.
Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser
Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Complete Solution
Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation Kit Box Set
How To Use A Clarisonic Brush
The Clarisonic brush is a sure hit and had been one of the most sought after products from Clarisonic. However, a lot of people are asking, how do you exactly use it? To answer that question, here is a step-by-step guide on how to use a Clarisonic Mia brush.
- Before you use your brush, make sure that it has enough batteries so charge it at least 24 hours before using.
- Remove your eye make up by hand.
- Apply your Clarisonic cleanser directly to moisten your face or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on switch to turn on your brush and select your desired speed.
- Slowly move your brush from your forehead down to the T-section and onto your cheeks while slowly making circular motions.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
That’s about it! Don’t forget to replace your brush head every 3-4 months. Furthermore, it is also recommended that you maintain personal use of your brush and refrain from lending it to someone. Clarisonic is a great product with tons of positive product reviews. If you are having skin problems or looking for a facial treatment that would suit your skin, then choose Clarisonic for all your beauty and skincare needs.
Is Clarisonic Mia 2 discontinued?
Clarisonic confirmed that the Mia 2 model has been discontinued and is not available on the market anymore. However, if you love the features of the Clarisonic Mia 2, the Mia Smart is just an upgraded and better version of the Mia 2.
Is the Clarisonic Mia Smart worth it?
Dubbed the brand’s “one device that does it all,” the Mia Smart is everything you could ever want from a facial cleansing brush and then some. Its benefits don’t stop with cleansing, though. The device is super versatile. It can work with the entire portfolio of brush heads and make it worth it, because there is truly so much this device can do for your skin. For anti-aging benefits, you can choose the Sonic Awakening Eye Massager or 3D Face Sculptor. For flawless-looking makeup, switch on the Sonic Foundation Brush. And to cleanse your skin, take your pick from a wide-range of cleansing brush heads. So yes, the Clarisonic Mia Smart is definitely worth your money.
Does Clarisonic stimulate collagen?
Clarisonic introduced a device, the Smart Profile Uplift, a souped-up face massager designed to fight 15 signs of aging. The vibrating applicator- 27,000 micro-massages per minute- stimulates collagen regeneration and strengthens the skin.
Is Clarisonic good for older skin?
When paired with an anti-aging cleanser and Clarisonic Revitalizing Cleanse Brush Head, you can help to reduce the appearance of some common signs of aging skin- fine dry lines, enlarged pores- and help your anti-aging products absorb better after cleansing.
Is it safe to use Clarisonic everyday?
While Clarisonic brushes should be gentle enough for using two times a day. If your skin is more sensitive or experiences inflamed breakouts, it’s better to use softer brush heads specifically designed for your skin type, or stick to once a day.