Closet Hong Kong – Fashionable Dresses for Any Occasion
Originating from London, Closet makes eye-catching and stunningly elegant womenswear that’s well suited for any type of woman. Designed to boost your confidence and enhance your appearance, getting dressed will never be the same with Closet, a brand that’s famous for their unconventional and thoughtful designs and bold patterning.
What women wear is often scrutinized by anyone and everyone that dressing nice is no longer an enjoyable activity but a practice in tedium. Suitable for any occasion, Closet makes anything from beautiful dresses to winsometops, and ensures that whoever’s wearing their clothing draw the eyes of everyone in the room.
Looking for something new that’ll look good in both while you’re wearing it and in your closet? Why not get something from Closet. Be it a polka dot skirt, or a gradient shift, Closet has something for anyone.
How to Dress Your Body Type
Finding clothes that suit your body shape can sometimes be frustrating, especially if you don’t have the supermodel shapes always shown on TV. It’s not a sign that you’ll never be able to dress fashionably, you’ll just have to keep a few things in mind when shopping for clothes. Here’s a simple guide on how to dress your body type.
Inverted Pyramid Shape
Having an inverted pyramid body shape means that you have broad shoulders that are slimmer than your waist. So, what you wear should show off your lower half while softening your upper body. Some things to try out:
- Try out high-waisted skirts or jeans to accentuate your legs.
- Experiment with bright colours on your lower half.
- Wear wider strapped tops.
- When shopping for formal dresses, try for something with a higher waist.
- Spaghetti straps are the enemy.
- Avoid shoulder-padded jackets.
Pear Body Shape
Pear body shape means that your hips are wider than your shoulders and you most likely have a tapered waist. The key here is to balance out your hips and shoulders. Things to do:
- Off the shoulder or strapless dresses will do an excellent job of accentuating your shoulders.
- Go for an A-line skirt.
- Try out a crop top to accentuate your waist.
- Look for a cute summer dress with a higher waist line to soften your curves.
Apple Body Shape
With a wide upper body and a narrow lower body, your best asset would be your legs, and the goal would be to disguise your midsection and draw attention to your legs. You should try:
- Go for high-waisted skirts.
- Tuck in your pants at your waistline!
- Wear V-necks for a longer torso.
- Try a floral shift dress that ends above the knee to draw attention to your legs.