Look dapper with the latest tuxedo styles in Hong Kong on iprice. Find out more here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
Dress to impress
Everybody loves to look their best. Dressing dapper brings you to the height of attraction. For a classy look, suit combinations are most desired. Out of all suit ensembles, the Tuxedo is cream of the crop, the epitome of style, the 9th symphony of fashion. The word ‘Tuxedo’ refers to the dinner suit. Tuxedos in Hong Kong can top the scale when it comes to pricing. But today, with iprice’s selection of handpicked tuxedo lines, you won’t have to worry about costs. Shop online at iprice and get the most stylish tuxedos at a fraction of the cost. Want to know more? Find out more with the links below.
We’ve all seen James Bond movies where the protagonist looks dapper with a pinstripe tuxedo while holstering a gun underneath. Flair and confidence exude from his persona as he struts through a crowd. Eyes glance, heads turn – both men and women. That, right there, is the power of a well-tailored tuxedo. So what differentiates a tux from a normal dinner suit? Here are some ways to tell a tux apart from other suits.
- The presence of satin – tuxedos usually have satin as part of the fabric in certain parts of the suit.
- Tuxedos are more for black tie events – wear tuxedos for more formal events, and you won’t go wrong.
- Tuxedos need to match – all accessories worn with a tux must be black tie standard. They have to match the colour and preferably fabric of the tux.
- Tuxedos cost more – tuxedos are considered investments. At the level in which you would wear it, you want to stand out and you can’t compromise on quality.
With all that’s said and done, you would want to choose a tux that suits you. It’s no use looking good without feeling good or vice versa. Therefore, here are some pointers to choosing the right style of tuxedo.
- Choose the right size and fitting – If you purchase a premade suit, take it to the tailor’s to get it fitted. Your tailor will know your size and custom fit it to bring out your physique as well as maximum comfort.
- Colour – As we’ve mentioned earlier, colour needs to match. Choose a colour that will suit the occasion. If you’re not sure, black is a default colour to go by.
- Cost – Typically, a tuxedo will cost more than regular dinner suits. This is due to the quality of fabric embedded into the suit ensemble. Invest in a good tux of a well-known brand to get it right.
Now that you know a little bit more about tuxedos, it’s time to get going. There are both tuxedos for men and tuxedos for women available online. Remember to run your suit by the tailor once delivered. Check out iprice’s selection of tuxedos from the best brands like ASOS, GIVENCHY, Alexander Mcqueen and Topman. You could own them too! Just browse the products above. Happy shopping!