Expecting your first child and you are worried about how unfashionable you would have to look as your bump begins to show? Put aside all your worries and have a look at these awesomely fashionable maternity wear that we have to offer! Scroll down and browse through our products or click here to learn more.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Maternity Wear Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Bamboo Fiber Maternity Bra Nursing Bra Feeding For Pregnant Women Flower Lace Underwear With Wire Anti Sagging Gravidas 32-42B||HK$ 28.06||AliExpress|
|Bamboo Fiber Nursing Bra Maternity Bra Pregnancy Clothes For Pregnant Women Flower Lace Feeding Bra Tops Underwear Breastfeeding||HK$ 52.70||AliExpress|
|Shapee Lafee Nursing Bra - Beige||HK$ 102.77||Zalora|
|Shapee Sassy Nursing Bra - Beige||HK$ 102.77||Zalora|
|cotto n Breastfeeding Push Up Pregnant Women Underwear Pregnant Feeding Nursing Maternity Bra Wireless New||HK$ 22.48||AliExpress|
|INPIQI Maternity Shorts||HK$ 95.26||YesStyle|
|Shapee Classic Nursing Bra - Black||HK$ 84.09||Zalora|
|TEXIWAS Nursing Bra Maternity Breastfeeding Bra Prevent Sagging for Pregnant Women Underwear Breast Feeding Bra||HK$ 13.56||AliExpress|
|Mammi Maternity Shorts||HK$ 87.88||YesStyle|
|ZTOV Nursing Bra Maternity Bra Cotton Breastfeeding Bra for Nursing Pregnant Women Pregnancy Feeding Clothes Sleep Underwear||HK$ 12.94||AliExpress|
Available in AliExpress HK$ 28.06
HK$ 34.18 Go to Shop
News about Maternity Wear
Preggies! Flatter your Baby Bump with these Maxi Dresses29 September 2017
Motherhood is wonderful, but it takes effort to look cute in your pregnant state. You don’t have to waste money on extra maternity clothing as the loose flowy maxi dresses makes the ideal day to day wear while you’re expecting.
- Maternity Wear Hong Kong: Chic Wear for Mothers
- Maternity Wear Hong Kong: Beauty and Comfort
- Maternity Wear Hong Kong: Looking Your Best while Your Body Changes
There was very little importance placed on maternity in the olden days. Pregnant women just had to make do with whatever was available in their wardrobes. The first recorded maternity wear was a gown called the Adrienne dress that came about in the 1600s. It was a gown with voluminous folds and flowing fabrics that expanded with growing bellies. As time went on, the tides of fashion and practicality changed the style of maternity wear to accommodate the needs of the pregnant women while also giving them the chance to fulfil their fashion desires.
Today’s maternity wear covers a wide range of products. From workout clothes to business suits, expecting mothers can find all that they require to accommodate their growing bellies as well as their fashion sense.
Maternity wear is important for expecting mothers as this is a phase where the body undergoes physical transformation and demands for comfortable clothes. Maternity wear is never cheap and there may be a high chance that you will probably wear them for only this phase and then have to sell them off (or give them away!) once the baby is born. So before you run off on your shopping spree, have a look at these tips on shopping for maternity clothes:
- Do not buy those tops that are one or two sizes bigger. Your first instinct may be to get big, baggy clothing to cover your belly. But trust us, honey, those clothes will just make your body look… bigger. And that is not something you want.
- When buying maternity clothes, choose clothes that have ruching (gathers) on the side (for tops) or on the waist (for bottoms). Extra length along the torso is a definite must for shirts, tops and dresses as your body grows to accommodate your unborn child. Also, make sure the bottoms have adjustable waist bands (such as drawstring).
- Choose clothes that are made from breathable, soft, durable as well as stretchy material. Clothes made from stretchy material will stay snug, flattering and supportive of your changing body shape while clothes made from breathable material will make you feel comfortable whenever your experience hot flashes or itchiness.
- Maternity lingerie is just as important as the other maternity clothes as it is not only your belly that will change during your pregnancy. The right maternity bra will make you look great as well as feel comfortable as your breasts grow and change.
Shop for quality maternity wear here on iprice at affordable prices. Have a look at our array of Maternity Dresses and Maternity Pants so that you will keep on looking fashionable as you await the birth of your child. While you shop, have a look at our array of Baby Products as well to find awesome items that will be of great use to you when you welcome your child into the world.