When you are under the sun, protecting your eye from the blazing rays is just as important as applying sunscreen so that you don’t burn. Find what suits your face the best from our wide variety of sunglasses or know more about them here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Sunglasses Hong Kong: Shielding you with style
- Sunglasses Hong Kong: Style with Substance
- Sunglasses Hong Kong: The do’s and the don’ts
When the sunglasses was first introduced to the world, it was for the sole purpose of making life more comfortable when you are outdoors, while protecting your eye for the sun’s damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. Since long-term exposure to UV rays can be extremely harmful as it can damage the eye’s surface and its internal structures. But that was so yesterday! Today, sunglasses are the greatest way to add that ‘oh so suave’ look to your style. But you don’t want to go wrong with your shades. Here, we discuss everything you need to know about sunglasses and get you prepared with beautiful shades from Adidas, Armani, ALDO and Ray-Ban.
Your choice of sunglasses is the reflection of your personality that will either protect your sight and make you look sophisticated and gallant or protect you sight and make you look like a pervert. There is just no in-between. Yes, we all accepted the hard fact that looking as cool as Tom Cruise in an aviator is not for everyone, but fret not, with these tips and tricks, you can be just as par.
First thing first before you run out just getting any shades that you want, you need to find determine your face shape.
Round: Say no to sunglasses with curves because your face has all the curves you need. It should emphasize of the sharp angular lines that would do so much to your face, elongating and making your face look thinner and sharper. Say yes to colourful, rectangle, square, wrap and shield frames that is sure to be a success.
Square: Your most prominent characters are the broad forehead and strong jaw line. Which is why you will need frames that would round out the sharpness of your face with round and oval shaped lenses. Some styles that would work wonders for your face would be the aviators, butterflies and any other frame styles that has oval or circular curves.
Oval: Oval faces can scream out loud, saying hallelujah because practically every frame looks awesome on you. You have the perfect feature, with just the right amount of curves. But, just don’t get too excited with the huge frames as it will block out those beautiful symmetrical features.
Heart: Something called triangle, your temples are the widest and smallest is your chin. So make sure to look for sunglasses that has wide lower edges without any straight lines along the top. Cat-eye styles are perfect you as it would give your face a more balanced look or opt for the shield, butterfly, rimless or aviator styled frames.
Diamond: Your face is characterized by a narrow jawline and forehead with your cheekbones being the widest part of your face. This face shape is best served with oval or rimless frames as it will help compliment the wide and high cheekbones.
Next, the different type of frames out there to suit your style and your face.
Here are some basic sunglasses etiquette that you should follow no matter where you are.
- Indoors or at night - As soon as the sun goes down or as soon as you step indoors, you have about a 30-seconds window before everyone think that you are blind and in need of assistant. So, no!
- Size of your shades - Big frames can be extra glamorous but do make sure that the size of your glasses, your face and your style is not off.
- Perv check- One of the greatest joy of the summer is checking out those hot, sexy ladies. But, you don’t want to be seen as a pervert so do double check the opacity of your eyewear.
- Mirrored lenses - It can be kind of irritating to be talking to someone in mirrored specs only to see your own face staring back at you. But a plus point, you can always check to see if you have anything stuck to your teeth or wherever else.
- On top of your head - Unless you are trying to use the shades as a UV protecting tiara for your skull, then no. But if you don’t have pocket, then maybe yes.
Now, since you already know how to get a pair of sunglasses, get it now on iprice.