Now that summer is just around the corner, make this season more fabulous than ever with the hottest bikinis online! Check out our selection of available bikinis below or click here to know how to choose the right bikini.
Recommended for You
Street-Style Looks Fresh from Paris Fashion Week 2018
Being the fashion capital of the world, Paris Fashion Week was full of glitz, glamour, and gorgeous looks that we can all take inspiration from. Yves Saint Laurent, Dior, and Marc Jacobs to name a few stole the show with exciting looks for Spring/Summer 2018. Looking past couture, and be inspired with these street-style looks from Paris Fashion Week.
Preggies! Flatter your Baby Bump with these Maxi Dresses
Motherhood is wonderful, but it takes effort to look cute in your pregnant state. You don’t have to waste money on extra maternity clothing as the loose flowy maxi dresses makes the ideal day to day wear while you’re expecting.
Top Bikinis Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|LYCKA Lxy09458 Lady Bikini Swimwear||HK$ 159.00||Zalora|
|ROXY Bikinis||HK$ 321.69||YOOX|
|SheIn Ribbed Bandeau Bikini Set||HK$ 86.31||SHEIN|
|SheIn Toddler Girls Scallop Trim Halter Bikini Set||HK$ 94.15||SHEIN|
|SheIn Twist Top With Self Tie Side Bikini Set||HK$ 94.15||SHEIN|
|Seabird Cutout Plain Bikini||HK$ 140.87||YesStyle|
|Zafiti Printed Bikini Set With Cover-Up - Blue||HK$ 249.00||Zalora|
|YG Fitness (2Pcs) Sexy Gathered Bikini Set||HK$ 498.00||Zalora|
|GOURAMI Floral Print Ruffle Cut-Out Bikini||HK$ 195.96||YesStyle|
|SheIn Random Flower & Leaf Print Bandeau Bikini Set||HK$ 86.31||SHEIN|
You may also like
One of the most well-known swimwear for women, bikinis are garments used to describe a two-piece swimsuit. The design was first conceptualized by Parisian engineer Louis Reard in 1946. The name “bikini” was named after the famous Bikini Atoll, in which underwater nuclear testing in took place. Since its first conception, much has been changed regarding the design and perception of women regarding this once considered “risque” garment.
Why choose a bikini
If you think you would look unpleasant with a bikini, think again. You are smaller than you look, so be confident and rock that bikini this summer!
- Bathroom breaks are easier and more comfortable when you are in a bikini.
- If you are feeling insecure about your love handles and tummy fat; don’t worry high-waisted bikinis are back! Now you can look sexy, and get enough coverage on your torso area to shape your body.
- One of the most important reasons why you should wear a bikini this summer is because you deserve to look confident and sexy wherever you may be.
How to choose the right bikini for your body
While a bikini provides less coverage compared to other swimwear, there is no reason to be insecure about wearing one. Regardless of your age, size, and body type, you shouldn’t be afraid to wear a bikini. Here are some great tips that would help you choose the right type of bikini for your body type.
- Know your body type. The first step in finding the right bikini is to determine your body type whether you are pear, apple, hourglass or straight.
- Take time to prepare. If you ever need to shave or get a Brazilian wax, then go ahead and do it. When trying out your bikinis and planning to bring a friend for a second opinion, then save yourself the embarrassment and go shave; don’t forget to wear underwear.
- Choose the perfect color and fabric to highlight your best assets and skin tone. To give emphasis to a body part, use bright colors or patterns. Use solid colors to hide parts you don’t want others to notice. Black and deep jewel tones are great for pale skin while bright colors are great for darker tones.
- Choose a bikini with the right cut. Today’s bikinis have so many variations to choose from, giving you more options to explore and find the right cut for your body type.
It’s time to shop for a new bikini for the summer! Be confident in your own skin and enjoy the hottest bikinis you can find online. You can click here and check out the best bikinis today or browse by brand such as DressLily, Romwe, Superdry and so much more!