- Why you should own a crop top
- Different types of crop tops every girl should have
- Celebrities wearing crop tops
In contrary to popular belief, crop tops have been around since the 80s where these garments are worn as an aerobic outfit, usually in neon colors and are paired with leotards and leg warmers. During the late 80s, and early 90s, crop tops plummeted down due to the popularity of the punk and grunge scenes but was later revived during mid to late 90s with the rise of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. While most of us would rather forget its origins in the 80s, crop tops today are now more versatile, and edgy boasting different fabrics, styles, and designs.
Aside from being a major fashion choice by many celebrities today, crop tops are garments that every girl must have; here are reasons why:
- Crop tops are fabulous ways you can show your edgy side. It’s a fabulous, unique, and exciting new way to wear a top!
- Crop tops can be worn by anyone, and everyone! Regardless of how big your belly is, you can wear a crop top and still look fabulous!
- While some might hesitate to wear one because of how it reveals your midriff but when you get around it, you will instantly feel beautiful and confident.
- Crop tops are great summer outfits! You can wear them during your summer escapades or if you feel like it’s too humid, any day.
- With the right type of crop top, you can go from 0 to 100 in an instant!
Crop tops have come a long way since the 80s aerobic craze; it had become an iconic garment that every girl must have. There are many types of crop tops available online, each varying in styles and fabrics. With the right kind of crop top, you can definitely rock out and show your edgy side.
- Print Crop tank
- Studded Crop top
- Chiffon Crop top
- Blouse Crop top
- Sequenced Crop top
- Lace Crop top
- V-neck crop top
Crop tops are the newest thing in fashion. From celebrities such as pop superstar Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, reality star Kim Kardashian and sister Kendall Jenner, actress Kirsten Stewart, Jessica Alba, Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton, and so many others have their own crop top favorites in and out of the red carpet. So take a deep breath, feel confident, get ready to look fabulous and take home your own crop top blouses here! You can also grab one from different brands such as Forever 21, Something Borrowed, Zalora and so much more!