So here you are, shopping online for one of the most sought-after underwear types – Thongs. Brave new experiences await the person who ventures into the world of thongs and G-strings. Say goodbye to the old, boring, you. Explore a sexy side of you that you never knew you had. Underwear and lingerie are now a must-have for both men and women. With a huge range of thongs and G-strings available in Hong Kong, you can bring out the sexy, playful side you’ve always wanted without the fuss and embarrassment of going to a boutique or retail outlet to choose it.
Online shopping for underwear provides a safe and discreet way to unleash your frisky side. You are now entering the adult zone so here on out, we’re going to hang loose with terms that may be unsuitable for those under 18 years of age.
Why Choose A Thong?
If you’re a newbie trying out
- Avoiding VPL (Visible Panty Line) for ladies – hide that embarrassing panty line with a comfortable G-string or thong. Wedgies can also be avoided without excess fabric riding up your bum.
- Ventilation and breathability – minimal fabric surface allows for easier airflow and a lower temperature at the groin area.
Flexibilityof movement – lesser friction as compared to traditional underwear.
- Variety – having an assortment of underwear to choose from brings out wardrobe creativity.
- Bring out the sexiness – Thongs are a huge turn-on. Admit it!
Of course, this list can go on and on. But these are sufficient to convert you into a thong fan. Regardless of your sexual orientation, your encounter with
Thongs Are Unisex!
Once upon a time,
Underwear Science 101 – How to choose the perfect
So how do we choose the right
- Size – just like any other underwear, choose a size that fits comfortably. Too large and it will ride up your waist. Too small and it will constrict your blood-flow.
- Cut – some choices are: high-waisted, low-rise, hip-hugger, mankini, G-string, C-cup
- Fabric – a variety of cotton, spandex, nylon-spandex, silk, lace and wool and other combinations provide for different levels of comfort as well as
- Colour and pattern – for a discreet look, pick a skin-toned colour. Match your skirt or pants with the colour of the underwear.
- Comfort – first-timers may feel a little uncomfortable especially with G-strings but with time you won’t even realise you were wearing underwear.
- Brands – choose a brand that fits your style. Generally choosing from your favourite clothing line is a good start. Some brands you can choose from are Adidas, Stella McCartney, Heidi Klum Intimates, Beauty Night and