Samsung Galaxy S10 price, specs, review 價錢、規格及用家意見
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy Buds Might Be Your Next Pocket Buddy13 March 2019
The hype has been going around Samsung Galaxy S10 on the internet recently. There is a Reddit thread fully dedicated to some ideas for the hole-punch display being used as part of a creative wallpaper (think about Wall-E’s eyes, Big Hero 6 Baymax’s eyes, Darth Vader’s eyes, etc.). And of course, some positive and mixed appraisals on its multiple camera lens and features have also surfaced online.
Samsung Galaxy S9 vs Apple iPhone X – Which Phone Will Prevail?04 April 2018
The battle for the smartphone flagship supremacy rages on, as the best from Samsung and Apple look to be crowned as the best smartphone in the market today. The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the Android phone to beat but how does it fare with Apple’s top contender - the iPhone X? With both phones boasting top-of-the-line features and specifications, this is easily one of the closest phone matchups to date. To end the debate once and for all, let’s delve deeper to identify what both phones bring to the table:
|Display Resolution||1440 x 3040pixels|
|Rear Camera Resolution||12 + 12MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||10MP|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8mm|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Virtual Reality Capable||Yes|
|Heart Rate Sensor||No|
|LED Notification Light||No|
Recently, Samsung unveiled three new flagships under the Galaxy S lineup: the S10, the S10+, and the S10e. The Galaxy S10 and the S10 Plus have some unique and more impressive features than their predecessors. The S10e, on the other hand, offers specs and price, which cater to the upper mid-range segment, following in the footsteps of the iPhone XR.
Release Date and Official Price
Samsung and tech aficionados in Hong Kong are looking forward to the Galaxy S10 Series release date which is on March 8 2019. Here are the official prices and variants of the three flagship devices.
|Model||Variant (RAM + Internal Storage)||Color||Price|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||12GB + 1TB||Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green||HKD12,998|
|8GB + 512GB||Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green||HKD8,998|
|8GB + 128GB||Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green||HKD6,998|
|Samsung Galaxy S10||8GB + 512GB||Prism White, Prism Black||HKD7,998|
|8GB + 128GB||Prism White, Prism Black||HKD5,998|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||6GB + 128GB||Prism White||HKD5,298|
On Samsung Galaxy series' 10th anniversary, the South Korean company added a wide range of new and powerful innovations to their latest flagship phones, taking mobile experience to the next level.
- A more sleek premium design - Sporting a 6.4-inch display size, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is bigger than the Galaxy S9 Plus. It looks sleeker and thinner as well, as it measures 7.8mm compared to the 8.5mm size of the latter. What's more, the S10+ is lighter, weighing 175g, and has an Infinity-O display that features a small rectangular cutout, which looks better than most phones with a black notch that runs across the top of the display. Likewise, the S10e and the core S10 have a small circular cutout that looks just as neat as the S10 Plus'.
- Dynamic AMOLED display – This is Samsung’s best display to date. It is HDR10+ certified, meaning it can deliver crisp and detailed visuals. It also has dynamic tone mapping that offers a plethora of colors, which help create vibrant and realistic images.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor - This time, the Galaxy S10 and the S10+ feature a concealed biometric sensor, found beneath the display, that boasts a fast unlocking speed and can operate even if the screen is turned off. That makes it very convenient for users, as they won't have to press and hold the power button. As for the S10e, it will sport a traditional capacitive fingerprint scanner on the right side of the device.
- More cameras! - The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has four rear and two front-facing cameras, that's 6 in total! Meanwhile, the core Galaxy S10 Plus has five – 3 rear, 2 front-facing; the S10 comes with four – 3 rear, 1 front-facing; and the S10e has three – 2 rear, 1 front-facing.
- New camera innovations – Samsung’s camera innovation doesn’t end with the Dual Aperture and Dual Pixel technology, which are found in the Galaxy S9. They brought new camera innovations to the S10 in the form of ultra-wide lens that offers a viewing angle similar to the human eye; super steady video recording with ultra-high-definition quality; and AI camera that helps users compose impressive shots.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 – Samsung’s latest flagship trio boasts the Snapdragon 855 chipset that allows them to perform 45% faster than the Galaxy S9. On top of that, this chipset supports 5G connectivity and is more power-efficient, meaning the device will run efficiently despite increased performance. Please be informed, though, that markets from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will release the Exynos 9820 version of the Galaxy S10.
- Wireless Powershare – This amazing feature enables the Galaxy S10 to turn into a wireless charging pad, allowing you to power up other devices like headphones and even other phones, too!
- Improved battery life – From 3,000mAh to 3,400mAh, Samsung packed the Galaxy S10 with a bigger battery capacity than the S9. The S10 Plus has 4,100mAh, while the S10e has 3,100mAh.