Samsung Galaxy S10 price, specs, review 價錢、規格及用家意見
12 + 12MP
Standard: 9-14 business days (Cost: $8.00)
Expedited: 5-10 business days (Cost: $10.00)
Top Selling in Smartphones
Top Trending in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is now available in Hong Kong. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S10 price in Hong Kong is HK$ 6,589.00 from Amazon. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy S10 variants with Prism White starting from HK$ 6,589.00. Samsung Galaxy S10 price details are updated January 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S10
|Display Resolution||1440 x 3040pixels|
|Display Technology||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear Camera||12 + 12MP|
|Camera Lenses||Single Camera|
|CPU||Exynos 9820 (8 nm) - EMEA/LATAM|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Charging||Wireless Charging and Fast Charging|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8mm|
Recently, Samsung unveiled three new flagships under the Galaxy S lineup: the S10, the S10+, and the S10e. The Galaxy S10 and the S10 Plus have some unique and more impressive features than their predecessors. The S10e, on the other hand, offers specs and price, which cater to the upper mid-range segment, following in the footsteps of the iPhone XR.
Release Date and Official Price
Samsung and tech aficionados in Hong Kong are looking forward to the Galaxy S10 Series release date which is on March 8 2019. Here are the official prices and variants of the three flagship devices.
|Model||Variant (RAM + Internal Storage)||Color||Price|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||12GB + 1TB||Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green||HKD12,998|
|8GB + 512GB||Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green||HKD8,998|
|8GB + 128GB||Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green||HKD6,998|
|Samsung Galaxy S10||8GB + 512GB||Prism White, Prism Black||HKD7,998|
|8GB + 128GB||Prism White, Prism Black||HKD5,998|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||6GB + 128GB||Prism White||HKD5,298|
On Samsung Galaxy series' 10th anniversary, the South Korean company added a wide range of new and powerful innovations to their latest flagship phones, taking mobile experience to the next level.
- A more sleek premium design - Sporting a 6.4-inch display size, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is bigger than the Galaxy S9 Plus. It looks sleeker and thinner as well, as it measures 7.8mm compared to the 8.5mm size of the latter. What's more, the S10+ is lighter, weighing 175g, and has an Infinity-O display that features a small rectangular cutout, which looks better than most phones with a black notch that runs across the top of the display. Likewise, the S10e and the core S10 have a small circular cutout that looks just as neat as the S10 Plus'.
- Dynamic AMOLED display – This is Samsung’s best display to date. It is HDR10+ certified, meaning it can deliver crisp and detailed visuals. It also has dynamic tone mapping that offers a plethora of colors, which help create vibrant and realistic images.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor - This time, the Galaxy S10 and the S10+ feature a concealed biometric sensor, found beneath the display, that boasts a fast unlocking speed and can operate even if the screen is turned off. That makes it very convenient for users, as they won't have to press and hold the power button. As for the S10e, it will sport a traditional capacitive fingerprint scanner on the right side of the device.
- More cameras! - The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has four rear and two front-facing cameras, that's 6 in total! Meanwhile, the core Galaxy S10 Plus has five – 3 rear, 2 front-facing; the S10 comes with four – 3 rear, 1 front-facing; and the S10e has three – 2 rear, 1 front-facing.
- New camera innovations – Samsung’s camera innovation doesn’t end with the Dual Aperture and Dual Pixel technology, which are found in the Galaxy S9. They brought new camera innovations to the S10 in the form of ultra-wide lens that offers a viewing angle similar to the human eye; super steady video recording with ultra-high-definition quality; and AI camera that helps users compose impressive shots.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 – Samsung’s latest flagship trio boasts the Snapdragon 855 chipset that allows them to perform 45% faster than the Galaxy S9. On top of that, this chipset supports 5G connectivity and is more power-efficient, meaning the device runs efficiently despite increased performance. Please be informed, though, that markets from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa have the Exynos 9820 version of the Galaxy S10.
- Wireless Powershare – This amazing feature enables the Galaxy S10 to turn into a wireless charging pad, allowing you to power up other devices like headphones and even other phones, too!
- Improved battery life – From 3,000mAh to 3,400mAh, Samsung packed the Galaxy S10 with a bigger battery capacity than the S9. The S10 Plus has 4,100mAh, while the S10e has 3,100mAh.
Is the Samsung S10 worth the money?
For a year-old phone, the Galaxy S10 is still really solid. Its hardware and specs feel modern, and it’s running the latest Samsung software. It’s no longer as good of a deal given the release of the Galaxy S20 FE, but if you can find it on sale, it’s still a decent choice.
How much is Samsung A50 in Hong Kong?
According to Samsung, the price for the Samsung Galaxy A50 in Hong Kong is around HK$2,570.