Samsung Galaxy S9 price, specs, review 價錢、規格及用家意見
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is now available in Hong Kong. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S9 price in Hong Kong is HK$ 2,162.30 from Amazon. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy S9 variants with 64GB Midnight Black starting from HK$ 3,487.50 and 64GB Coral Blue at HK$ 2,309.17. Samsung Galaxy S9 price details are updated July 2020.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9 格價表香港
Samsung Galaxy S9 vs Apple iPhone X – Which Phone Will Prevail?04 April 2018
The battle for the smartphone flagship supremacy rages on, as the best from Samsung and Apple look to be crowned as the best smartphone in the market today. The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the Android phone to beat but how does it fare with Apple’s top contender - the iPhone X? With both phones boasting top-of-the-line features and specifications, this is easily one of the closest phone matchups to date. To end the debate once and for all, let’s delve deeper to identify what both phones bring to the table:
Official Details of Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ Straight from Mobile World Congress 201801 March 2018
After months of rumours and speculations, Samsung has finally unveiled the spanking new Galaxy S9 and S9+ at the annual Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona. And from the looks of it, the phone is billed to rival Apple’s iPhone X.
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018 – Here’s What We Know So Far22 February 2018
Another year, another anticipation of the latest flagship phone from one of the biggest smartphone brands in the world. It just seems like the South Korean phone maker giant just wrapped up the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. But, they never fail to keep their fans on their toes. Before you go ahead and purchase a new phone, you might want to consider the Samsung Galaxy S9 in Hong Kong. Here’s what you can expect from the Samsung Galaxy S9 before the official launch on February 25th, 2018, that will be held at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
|Display Resolution||1440 x 2960pixels|
|Rear Camera Resolution||12MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||8MP|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5mm|
|LED Notification Light||Yes|
|Heart Rate Sensor||Yes|
|Virtual Reality Capable||Yes|
Korean smartphone giant Samsung just unveiled their latest flagship phone – the Samsung Galaxy S9. It was officially launched at the Mobile World Congress on the February 26th, 2018.
Galaxy S9 Hong Kong Rumoured Release Date and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is rumoured to be released on the 8th of March, 2018 in Hong Kong with an estimated price of HKD 6,640.
Key Features of the Galaxy S9
The star of the Samsung Galaxy S9 is undoubtedly its camera. Although the Dual Pixel camera was introduced in the Galaxy S7 and its successors, the camera remained unchanged, until now. Samsung calls it the “Super Speed Dual Pixel” camera, and it’s considered the most outstanding camera on a smartphone. On top of the upgrade, there are a couple of enhancements within the camera. First and foremost, this is the first ever smartphone to have a dual aperture camera. What this means is that, it has a f/2.4 aperture that is able to snap up clear and crisp photos in a well-lit environment while the second f/1.5 aperture is great for low-light photos.
Another interesting feature which was first introduced on the iPhone X is the AR Emoji. Samsung’s take on AR personification allows users to create multiple 3D human avatars based on your looks. If you prefer using other characters, you may select one from Galaxy S9’s stable. The character will then mimic your expressions, head gestures, and mouth movements. It also allows users to superimpose funny animations onto your actual face, similar to Instagram and Snapchat alike.
Accessories enhance the functionability of any smartphone, just like the Samsung’s new DeX pad support. Users will experience an upgraded experience with their Samsung Galaxy S9. The pad allows users to place their phone flat so that it can be used as a touchpad or even a virtual keyboard while it’s in desktop mode.
- OS: Android 8 (Oreo)
- Display: 5.8-inch Quad HD + Curved Super AMOLED, 18.5:9 (570ppi)
- Body: 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.5mm, 163g, IP68
- Rear Camera: Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP AF sensor with OIS (F1.5/F2.4)
- Front Camera: 8MP AF (F1.7)
- Application Processor: 10nm, 64-bit, Octa-core processor (2.8 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHz Quad)
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 64GB + Micro SD Slot (up to 400 GB)
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Charging: Fast Wired Charging compatible with QC 2.0 / Fast Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA
- Network: Enhanced 4X4 MIMO / CA, LAA, LTE Cat.18
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Payment: NFC, MST
- Sensors: Iris sensor, Pressure sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, HR sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor
- Authentication: Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
- Biometric lock type: iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, face recognition
- Intelligent Scan: biometric authentication with iris scanning and facial recognition
- Audio: Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos enabled surround sound
- Audio playback format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
- Video: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Virtual Reality: Gear VR with Controller (SM-R325NZVAXAR), Google Daydream View
Check out the video below for the top 10 features of the Samsung Galaxy S9