Groupon Hong Kong Coupons & Discount Codes
- About Groupon
- How does Groupon operate?
- iprice's codes, offers, and promos for Groupon Hong Kong
- How do you use Groupon to get the best deals?
Groupon is an e-commerce marketplace that offers consumers local goods and services with unique discounts and deals that are exclusive to the Groupon marketplace. Groupon was launched in November 2008 with its first market in Chicago, then followed by moving to Boston, New York City, and Toronto. Toay Groupon covers a large market worldwide, covering over many different regions such as Europe, South America, and Asia. Today Groupon covers a large market worldwide, covering over many different regions such as Europe, South America, and Asia.
During its first conception, Groupon offered one coupon – named 'Groupon' - per day in each of the market it operated in. Basically, a local merchant and Groupon will sign a deal with each other to offer a product or service at a significantly discounted rate, and then the deal will be posted up on the Groupon market place. Users and customers can then browse the marketplace for their choice of product and service and then purchase them.
In the case of products, Groupon will handle the shipping and logistics of the product to the customer, whereas a service will require the user to print out a coupon or 'Groupon'. The printed Groupon must then be brought and presented to the merchant offering the service for the customer to enjoy the deal.
Users and customers can opt to use and access the Groupon marketplace via the official Groupon website or through their mobile application that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS)
The coupon page at iprice provides only the latest and most updated codes, discounts, promos, and offers available. You can always be assured that the coupons that are on the iprice coupon page is always the best in helping you to get more savings! You will also discover exclusive coupons and promos that are only found in iprice, and no where else. Exclusive coupons are the result of a partnership with the merchants with the sole objective to provide the customers with the best deals. Picture that, great deals from Groupon, with additional promos and discounts from iprice!
The beauty of Groupon is simply this: the higher usage of the same discount coupon, the bigger the discount. Consequently, many websites feature Groupon advertisements for the best and latest deals. In order to access Groupon, you can head straight to the official website of Groupon Hong Kong or you could just simply scroll back up to choose from the list of Groupon coupons that you see in iprice.hk. However, it is the best idea to grab the best out of both iprice.hk and Groupon Hong Kong and this is how you are going to reap more harvest with these simple tips:
- In order to get your Groupon Hong Kong coupons in iprice.hk, browse through any applicable Groupon coupons there and select the one that you like by clicking on it.
- Click Get This Offer in it and a pop-up will appear.
- If there is a promo code, click the Copy Code button and it will instantly transformed into Copied to show that you have copied the code. Next, click on the underlined Groupon to go directly to Groupon Hong Kong website.
- When there is no promo code, you can just proceed by clicking on the underlined Groupon to go directly to Groupon Hong Kong website.
Here is the simple steps to obtain the best promotions that Groupon Hong Kong offers:
- Browse through Groupon’s deals. Follow the given categories if you’re not sure where to start. Look out for the deal of the day.
- Find your favourite discount coupon.
- Read through the description of the coupon, fine-print, terms and conditions to make sure you do not miss anything.
- Take note of the date, time, location, and payment method to redeem the coupon. If a particular date is required, book ahead and jot it down in your calendar.
- Proceed to payment. If you have registered using your email, key in your payment details and proceed to checkout. If you are a new user, key in your personal details such as name, email etc. in the given columns and proceed to checkout. Payments can be made using debit or credit card.
- Once purchased, you will receive email confirmation of the purchase. You have the option of inviting friends to purchase the same coupon. If they do, you will get discount on your next purchase.
- Print out your voucher or discount coupon as proof. You could also take a screen shot on your mobile phone or QR code for proof of purchase.
- Enjoy your discounts!
Groupon strives to bring only the best to the people, and that includes their customer service. Should you encounter any problems or issues when using a Groupon or with the Groupon marketplace itself, you can contact Groupon Hong Kong via several methods:
Email: You are required to submit a contact ticket to them here. Groupon encourages users to email them instead of telephone to avoid wait times; your emails are responded within 24 hours.
Telephone: +852-2342-2889 (Mon – Fri, 1000 – 1900; except public holidays.)
Live chat: Click here. Only available in Chinese, English inquiries should submit a ticket via email.