- The Story of Jack Wills
- Save the World with Jack Wills Hong Kong
- Jack Wills Online: Safe and Easy British Fashion
- Shop at Jack Wills Hong Kong with some Awesome Discounts
Nearly two decades ago in the resort town of Salcombe in Devon, the town crier ran around the beaches and the piers, balloons and fliers in hand, spreading the news. A new clothes shop has opened in town. Its fashion was exclusively British-inspired and it had something for every occasion, from the polo kit to a suit for the evening, outfits for the workplace and classy apparel for the pub. The first Jack Wills had opened its doors. That was in 1999 when the brand was so young that it employed tailors to iron the signature logos onto its polo tees by hand.
Since then, Jack Wills has expanded across the world, spreading its iconic pink and blue stripes and pheasant logo, introducing its proud British heritage into mainstream fashions. Such is the brand’s success that it has been awarded the prestigious FastTrack Best Brand Award two years in a row. Jack Wills clothing has become especially popular with university students, so much so that it has come be considered as unofficial uniform of the university student, especially in the United Kingdom. In recognition of their customer base, Jack Wills lent out their trademark Range Rovers, some painted in their trademark candy stripes, to fetch students to and from campuses. Unique, but that has always been the Jack Wills approach. A dash of conservative British ideals with a hint of irreverence that suits the youth culture of today especially well.
Aside from capturing the spirit of inspired and irreverent youths in the fashion, Jack Wills goes out of its way to ensure that it is a socially-responsible fashion brand as well. As a member of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI), all of the materials used to tailor Jack Wills apparel are responsibly sourced and whenever possible, materials that are friendly to the environment are chosen for their campaign. This, however, in no way compromises the brand’s commitment to delivery high-quality goods to their customers. While the house style of Jack Wills will always be inherently British, and indeed all clothes are designed in the UK, creativity is expressed through the choice of textiles which is sourced from all over the world, including China, India, Portugal, and Turkey. Jack Wills also supports the Malaria No More charity and the Relate Trust, which creates opportunities to change lives in South Africa. So if you are looking for sophisticated, youthful fashion with a conscience, look no further than the pink and blue stripes of Jack Wills Hong Kong.
With the ease of online shopping, you can now shop for your
a) Jack Wills protects your private information,
The official website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt any sensitive information exchanged during a transaction, such as name, address, and credit card details. The encryption programme means that even when hacked, this sensitive information cannot be read. This layer of protection also protects your details from being used to make fraudulent purchases. The only Jack Wills that you will be charged for is the one you asked for.
b) Jack Wills provides excellent customer service,
In the event that your transaction is unsuccessful, for whatever reason, you will receive a phone call from Jack Wills to resolve the matter. No part of your financial details will be compromised and your order will be processed through in a quick and timely fashion so you won’t have to worry.
c) Jack Wills provides a size guide, and
Not sure what size you are? Or perhaps your unique proportions have made you distrustful of buying clothes online without trying them on first. Fortunately, the size chart provided on the Jack Wills website includes the specific measurements of the sizes they carry, as well as a diagram of how to do your own measurements so that you will pick the right size for you.
d) there is a 28-day return policy.
Jack Wills understands not all purchases finds a happy home so you can return your item within the first 28 days of purchase as long as it is unworn and unwashed. You can also exchange your item if you simply wanted it in a different colour or a different size. What matters is your satisfaction with the purchase.
You don’t necessarily have to be a fan of Jack Wills’s price tag or wait for a Jack Wills sale to shop for some awesome fashion. Follow these simple steps for a good deal to get a snappy new outfit from Jack Wills.
- Browse the list of discount vouchers above to find our latest deals for Jack Wills and pick the one that appeals most to you.
- Should you choose to save this deal for another occasion, do keep note of its expiry date. You can find this and further details of the deal by clicking on the Details drop down button.
- Click on the button ‘Get this Offer’ or ‘Get this Deal’.
- A pop-up will appear with instructions. If a coupon code has been generated for you, copy the code. If not, click ‘Go to Store’ to be redirected to the Jack Wills homepage.
- Search for your favourite Jack Wills apparel by searching through category or the search bar located at the right-hand corner of the website header.
- Once you have finished shopping, click ‘Checkout’ on your shopping basket.
- Paste your coupon code in the provided space and click ‘Apply’. The total price of your purchase(s) will be automatically discounted.
- Log in to your Jack Wills account. If you don’t have an account, you can register for one by inputting your email address.
- Fill in your shipping and billing details to complete your order.
- Wait for your classically British apparel to arrive at your doorstep.
So if you’re looking to add a dash of sophistication and youthfulness to your wardrobe today, grab the opportunity with one of our deals for Jack Wills Hong Kong and get to it.