Get all McDonalds discount codes
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
People who shop at McDonalds also love these coupons
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
Top McDonalds Vouchers & Promo codes in Hong Kong
|Top 3 offers||Discount||Expiry|
|Free Delivery||31 December 2020|
|10%||31 December 2020|
|$25||31 December 2019|
- Your All-time Favorite Meals from McDonald’s in the Hong Kong
- Happy Meals with the McDonald’s App
- How to Redeem Your McDonald’s Coupon Code
When you say fast food, there’s only one thing that comes to mind - McDonald’s. McDonald’s is one of the largest, most popular fast food chains, not only in the Hong Kong but from around the world. You just can’t help but crave for the crispiest French fries, the tastiest burgers and the sweetest flurries and sundaes when you pass by the big “M” on your way home or work.
Starting off from the United States, McDonald’s is now available anywhere in The Hong Kong. It had grown to one of the biggest and most recognized names in the food industry. You can get your McDonald’s meal anywhere at any time, with your favorites such as cheeseburger, French fries, and McFlurry. In addition, McDonald’s now have discounts and promos available for their loyal customers; simply read through the article to find out how you can get your own McDonald’s The Hong Kong discount.
Like the rest of the world, McDonald’s has a specialized Filipino menu to suit the country’s taste and culture. Here are some all-time favorites from McDonald’s Hong Kong:
- Beef Burger
- Big Mac
- Big N' Tasty
- Double Cheeseburger
- Quarter Pounder
- Chicken Burger
- Chicken McNuggets
- Grilled Chicken Burger
- McChicken Burger
Your happiness is just a few taps away! Fast food had never been this fast with the latest McDonald’s App! Available in Google Play Store and the App store, you can now get the hottest news, promotions, and discounts with the McDonald’s app.
McDelivery is the latest McDonald’s app that lets you order your favorite McDonald’s meals all day, every day! Simply download the app from the app store, register or login using your email or your Facebook and start ordering your favorite meals! Don’t forget to select your location before ordering through the McDonald’s app.
The best thing about McDonald’s Hong Kong is that it’s so affordable, you can have a meal almost every day! Your favorite fast food chain is now even better with the latest McDonald’s discounts and promotions courtesy of iPrice Hong Kong. Here is how you can take advantage of the promo:
- Scroll up and select the right McDonald’s promo available for this month.
- Click on the coupon to reveal the promo code, take note or copy the code. Keep in mind that there are also coupons which do not require codes, so simply continue on to the McDonald’s official website to order your meal or go to your nearest McDonald’s branch to take advantage of the promo.
- If a code is required, simply paste the copied code from step 2 or show the code to the cashier when you pay for your meal.
Now you get to enjoy your McDonald’s meal with discounts and promos available at iprice.my! You can share and tell your friends about the awesome discounts and shop for the best deals, promotions and coupons on the website.
Some Facts You May Not Know about McDonald’s
- McDonald’s has sold over 100 billion hamburgers.
- Every day, McDonald’s serves about 9 million pounds of french fries around the world.
- 75 McDonald’s hamburgers are sold every second.
- McDonald’s opens a new restaurant every four hour.
- The largest McDonald’s restaurant is in Beijing, China with 28,000 square feet of fast food happiness.
- McDonald’s second largest market next to the United States is in Japan with 3,000 branches across the country.
- Paris is the only place around the world where the famous McDonald’s is colored white instead of yellow.
McDonald’s in the Hong Kong Since 1955
In October 1948, brothers Maurice “Mac” and Richard “Dick” McDonald realized that their fastfood restaurant “McDonald Bar-B-Que” in California were making more profits selling cheeseburgers, hamburgers, French fries, coffee, shakes and apple pie more than anything. After 2 months of renovating and reinventing their menu to suit more demands for the market, the very first “McDonald’s” was open for the public on December 12 on the same year.
Raymond Kroc, after learning that the fast food chain was using his multimixer machine, offered to reinvent their existing burger recipe. Mac and Dick decided to give it a go and partnered with Kroc to nationalize the brand. It turned out to be a good decision after all! By 1991, McDonald’s has over 3,000 international branches and by the end of the 90s, it roughly tripled to 11,000.
Today, McDonald’s is now recognized as one of the biggest fast food chain empires around the globe with more than 34,000 branches serving 69 million customers. In the Hong Kong, McDonald’s has over 250 branches and continually growing, employing 12,000 individuals, providing career, training and development opportunities.
The more you know.