Let’s fight COVID-19 together! In light of the recent developments concerning Covid-19 in Hong Kong, here at iPrice, we are ensuring that you’d still be able to enjoy shopping at the comfort of your own home. Be safe at home and stay updated with the latest promotions and deals with the use of our iPrice Hong Kong coupons page. Browse through our exclusive 'Stay At Home' deals and promo codes for you to choose from during your online shopping adventure. Get your daily necessities, order meals online and maintain good health and hygiene throughout your stay at home experience. You can do all that by enjoying our wide selection of coupons and offers down below.
Stay Home Discount code
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
- Why Shop Online Now?
- Where Can You Shop For Essentials?
- How To Upgrade Your Home Environment When You Work From Home?
- FAQs About COVID-19.
Hong Kong is hit with the news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Most people around the world are experiencing mild to moderate respiratory problems due to the pandemic. Here at iPrice, we strongly encourage that you protect yourself and your loved ones from this infection by practising proper hygiene and staying well-informed about the virus. In light of this evolving issue, the Hong Kong government has declared travel entry restrictions, visa suspensions, and quarantine measures among the people of Hong Kong and other travellers. Even many of us are now practising social distancing and staying indoors. For some people, this means working from home, taking online classes, and homeschooling the kids.
But worry not, because, despite such restrictions, you can still shop online for your daily groceries & necessities from the comfort of your own home! iPrice Hong Kong is excited to introduce to you a wide selection of Stay At Home Deals for you to enjoy. Take advantage of cashless online payments and e-wallets such as Payme & Octopus to shop for your items. Don't let staying at home prevent you from getting what you want and need. So, shop online now with our exclusive coupons and offers.
As shopping online is much more convenient compared to traditional in-store shopping, you’d be able to gain access to your essential items more easily at affordable prices. Visit online marketplaces such as ParknShop or Ztore Hong Kong to shop for fresh groceries, frozen food products, kitchen essentials, toilet rolls and more. Practice good personal hygiene by being well equipped with anti-bacterial soaps, antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizers to sanitize and disinfect yourself. It’s also advisable to boost your immune system to prevent yourself from falling sick. You can visit online stores like iHerb Hong Kong to get yourself some daily dose of Vitamin C. Remember, be a smart shopper and buy things that you only need sufficiently. Say NO to Panic Buying.
There’s a certain undeniable appeal about having to work from home. You can enjoy flexible hours and dress however you want! But after a day or two, things can be quite overwhelming. So, if you’re setting up your first home office, make it a fun and relaxing one. One of the biggest drawbacks of working from home is the lack of movement you experience throughout the day. So, it’s always good to opt for a good comfortable chair to reduce the potential for back pain and increase your work quality. In terms of your surroundings, get yourself a good quality air purifier and humidifier to help enhance the air quality around you. You can do so by shopping online at HKTV Mall or Lenovo to find good household products and electronics. Oftentimes, having to stay at home, you would have to think about keeping your food cravings satisfied while you work. Well, worry not and just order in. Order from the best food delivery services in town with the help of Foodpanda, UberEats, KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and also Deliveroo Hong Kong.
- Visit the stay home category page on iPrice Hong Kong and view the latest promo codes.
- Choose the discount code that you want to use for your shopping. To get the coupon code, click on "Get Code." Do click on the "Details" drop-down to check the terms and conditions of the promo code.
- On your app/website, enter the promo code you copied from the stay home category page on iPrice Hong Kong and paste it in the coupon code field in your cart.
- Enjoy the discount after redeeming your promo.
What Are The Symptoms Of COVID-19?
The symptoms appear around 2 to 4 days after exposure. An infected person will experience mild to severe respiratory issues while having a fever and a cough. Older people and those with underlying medical problems such as diabetes, cancer, chronic respiratory issues are at higher risk to develop serious illnesses from the virus.
How Does The Virus Spread?
The virus is highly contagious and spreads from person-to-person who are in close contact with one another. It spreads through respiratory droplets which are produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Therefore, remember to always practice the proper respiratory etiquette (e.g. closing your mouth when coughing).
How To Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones?
- Maintain Good Personal Hygiene - It is recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Also, clean your hands before touching or rubbing your face or eyes. If there's no soap, then opt for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. This can help kill bad germs and prevent infections.
- Social Distancing - Reduce social contact with others to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus. Stay at home and avoid crowded places and social gatherings. Try your best to work from home if feasible.
- Don't Spread Germs To Those Around You - Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. It's best to throw away any used tissues properly into the dustbin. It's also good to aim your cough or sneeze onto your clothes or at your shoulder or elbow.
- Wear Mask If You Are Sick - It is strongly recommended for you to wear a facemask to help prevent the spreading of the virus to those around you. However, if you are NOT sick, then there is no need for you to wear a facemask unless required to.
- Clean and Disinfect - Try to frequently clean and disinfect touched surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, phones, keyboards, and toilets around your household. Get your hands on anti-bacterial and sanitizing products to help you with your cleaning spree.
What Preventive Measures Should Be Taken When Travelling Outside Hong Kong?
It is advisable to stay indoors as much as possible and avoid non-essential travel outside of Hong Kong. The Government of Hong Kong has instructed that all people entering Hong Kong are required to undergo a compulsory quarantine of 14 days upon the arrival. Please note that if you are feeling unwell when traveling outside of Hong Kong, wear a surgical mask and inform working staff or medical officers and seek medical advice at once. After returning to Hong Kong, consult a doctor promptly if experiencing a fever or any other symptoms. Do take the initiative to inform the doctor of any recent travel history and wear a surgical mask to help prevent the spread of the disease.
Where Can I Get Accurate Information About The Virus?
The members of the public are encouraged to read information from reliable sources. Follow accurate public health advice stated by the World Health Organization (WHO) and stay updated with the latest information from your local health authorities. Follow news from reliable TV News stations, verified social media health experts or from government officials on the latest coronavirus updates. Gather information that will help you accurately determine whether you have any symptoms so that you can prepare yourself to take reasonable precautions.