- Yoox – the perfect combination of beauty and the geek
- Ignite your inner creative mind with Yoox
- Shopping guide for Yoox’s newbies
- Enjoy wonderful deals and offers from Yoox with iprice's exclusive coupons
Fashion has been made available online long ago with the emergence of many e-commerce businesses over the decade. To stand out from the crowd and gain popularity among shoppers who are fashion-savvy, one must offer distinctive values besides showcasing the most sought-after clothing styles. And Yoox is amongst the best players in the market, which is now made available on iprice Hong Kong with amazing coupons and discount codes to fulfil your inner shoppaholic!
What springs to mind when you hear the name ‘Yoox’? To us, Yoox evokes a sense of contemporary life style. The choice of alphabets is a very logical use of words:
- X and Y are the two components of the world: male and female (you should know this from biology class but if you don’t, they are chromosomes).
- In between X and Y is the combination of 2 oo which is a familiar ‘sign’ to computer geeks – the binary code.
It can only imply one thing, that Yoox was created to cater to everyone regardless of their gender or personal style. Therefore, the name Yoox represents the first and foremost approach of information language to the fashion world and by all means, it really does.
15 years ago, Federico Marchetti embarked on his entrepreneur journey with an ambition to bring top fashion brands into the digital world. Yoox.com was born as a platform for fashion lovers to find their beloved designer clothes at lower prices. Yoox soon became everyone’s go-to destination for all thing fashion related. This has made Federico the most powerful business man in the world of fashion as Jeff Bezos (Founder of Amazon) to books and consumer products.
Being able to deliver the highest quality, authentic branded clothing at affordable prices to everyone, Yoox has successfully converted traditional fashion retailers into an e-commerce store and started the new era of fashion business. This is what you get when combining a genuine love for fashion with the growing impaction of information technology together.
At Yoox, there is no such thing as following the rule; Fresh ideas for a lively life style are endless. Not only fashionable items that you will see but also a world of inspiration is waiting to be absorbed without any restriction in terms of playing around with your daily outfit styles. Be ready to have a draw dropping moment when you discover these red-carpet-like outfit:
- Leather Short Dress from Neil Barrett
- Single Breasted Blazers from Sonia Rykiel
- Leather Low Waist Pants from Balmain
- Black Pants Overalls from Jean Paul Gaultier
- Strappy Sandals from Chloé
The Yoox Universe
Yoox offers an impeccable look of minimalistic design for an effortless browsing experience. You will surely be hit with a sudden wave of creativity just by simply looking at the collections, reading the articles and admiring the artworks on Yoox.com. There is one special section that we found many people were sunk in the most, one that helps you to travel in style. This tailored category of fashion collections is presented by destinations, meaning the stylish team behind Yoox will guide you on how to dress appropriately according to where you go for a picture perfect trip. How awesome!
Besides what seems to be the sole product line, Yoox also wow their customers with a broad category for a fresh life style. You can now ‘dress up’ your home with contemporary and sleek designs of home & living products as well as books and unique gifts for your loved ones. Furthermore, Yoox brought together the most valuable artworks that are chosen from many highly appreciated artists globally by Yoox’s team of professional art curators. Life can’t be any sweeter with the touch of art, hurry up and explore yourself!
Being the fuss-free, user friendly website that they are, you do not have to have an account to shop on Yoox.com. But it will be way easier to access exclusive areas and services with an account and it is highly advised to have one too. You can find all the latest trends and top notch designers from the drop down list at Yoox’s homepage or you can type the name of the designer or the category you desire in the search bar. They also allow you to filter the search results by your favourite colour and size. Once you have found the desired items, just add them to your Shopping Cart. You will then be redirected to the checkout page where you can choose shipping method and payment option.
- Payment methods
- As for the payment, Yoox.com has various payment methods to further enhance customer satisfaction. Since it’s an online store that targets shoppers from all over the world, Yoox accepts Credit Card, Visa or MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Visa Electron.
- All purchases will be charged in USD and Yoox allows you to save your credit card details so that you don’t have to re-enter them for future purchase.
- Shipping and Delivery
- Yoox also offers delivery services to over 100 countries including Hong Kong. For the express shipping, you would have to pay USD 26 for the delivery charges and it takes 3-6 working days to reach your doorstep.
- Return and Refunds
- You can also return one or more items within 10 days of delivery date with some very quick and easy steps. A flat rate of USD 15 will be charged as the return fee.
Never have a dull day passed by when you have Yoox! With the widespread use of smartphones, Yoox also provides apps for Android and Apple that can be downloaded to indulge in the world of fashion and life style anywhere you go.
iprice enters the e-commerce world with an aim to take online shopping to a whole new level. We offer coupons, deals, vouchers and discounts that are collected from major online stores from all over the world including Yoox.com as well as being the shopping directory where you can search for any type of products in the fastest way. Now you can hoard up your whole wardrobe with designer items from Yoox with the helping hand from iprice to ensure the most delightful shopping experience. Here's how you can redeem iprice's coupon codes at yoox.com:
- Browse through all the available offers and coupons for yoox.com
- Note that there are 2 types of promotions featured on iprice:
- Get this Offer sticker: As an offer, the deal is applied on selected shopping category as decided by the store and it is not limited to any amount of time used. You can directly "Go to Yoox" to shop the deals without any code needed.
- Get Coupon Code sticker: As a coupon, this is applied on either general order or a specific item. You have to copy the code that is generated for you to use it upon check out at yoox.com.
Not only for yoox, you can also shop for more than 500 local, international, and other designer items that are inclusive of fashion, gadgets, electronics, and even home appliances from countless more online stores in Hong Kong. Simply subscribe to our newsletter to have access to the latest and hottest shopping deals to help you save big while shopping online from multiple retailers. Also, don’t forget to “like” our fanpage for many exciting fashion, tech insights together with updates on your favourite brands.
Yoox Hong Kong 12.12 Sale
The 12 12 sale is approaching fast and it’s your last chance to shop for all your Christmas gifts! The 12.12 sale in Hong Kong is even bigger than the 11 11 sales so this is the best time for you to check off that Christmas shopping list. The 12.12 sale in Hong Kong will take place this upcoming Tuesday and there’s no better place for you to shop than with Yoox Hong Kong. During the 12 12 sale, Yoox Hong Kong will discount clothing items like coats to keep warm in the winter, designer items for you to show off during your end-of-year parties, and other gorgeous pieces to add into your or your loved ones’ wardrobes. Better yet, iPrice has exclusive coupons and offers that you can use when shopping on Yoox Hong Kong to cut down the prices even more during this 12 12 sale. What are you waiting for? Start shopping now and enjoy the best deals for the 12.12 sale in Hong Kong.