Zazzle is an online American Marketplace selling products that range from personalized gifts, decorations, and clothing. One of the unique selling points of Zazzle is the freedom for you to customize your own gifts – you can design your own t-shirt, mug, stickers or even your own business cards. It was actually launched from a garage by Robert Beaver, Bobby Beaver and Jeffrey Beaver and only went live online in the year 2005. They received an initial investment from Google investors totaling up to $16 million which was further endorsed in 2007 with an additional $30 million. Zazzle was an immediate success and was even noted as 2007’s “best business model” by TechCrunch. Furthering to their initial success, Zazzle was also recognized as one of the “Hottest Silicon Valley’s Companies” by Lead411 in the year 2010. The year 2010 was also the year that Zazzle entered the Asian Market beginning in Japan. Already boasting over 20 million visitors each month on their e-commerce sites, Zazzle continues to expand their e-commerce reach to provide as many happy customers with personalized gifts and ideas.
- Zazzle Hong Kong: The Beginning
- Looking for the Perfect Gift here at Zazzle Hong Kong
- How and Where to Find Zazzle Hong Kong Coupons
- Personalizing Your Gifts at Zazzle Hong Kong
Finding the most ideal gift for a specific occasion can be tricky. Most of the time, we want something that is relevant and yet unique and exciting because presents are meant to do just that. So instead of cracking your head on what to buy for your friends and family, browse through the products available at Zazzle Hong Kong. You get to choose readily designed products or even add your own spin and flair for a one-of-a-kind gift. For even more ideas, click on “Gifts” in red on the top bar on the Zazzle page - you get to explore your options even though you are on a budget because Zazzle Hong Kong really has something for everyone!
- Browse through your selection of coupons available here.
- Once you’ve found your favourite coupon, click on “get this offer”.
- If a code pops out, copy it by highlighting and either right-click and selecting “copy” or press on cntrl-c.
- Click on the orange “go to store” to be redirected to zazzle.com.
- To find your items, you can look through the categories that would be most relevant to you by selecting it from the top bar of the Zazzle webpage.
- Browse through their catalog of gifts and decorations and if you’d like to personalize your own, click here.
- Once you’ve found the item that you’d like to purchase, click on it, and click on the “add to cart” on the top left corner.
- A banner will pop up on the top of your browser and if you’d like to continue browsing, click on “keep shopping”.
- Found all that you need? Select “proceed to checkout” to pay for your order.
- Enter your shipping address and click on “continue”.
- Choose your preferred shipping methods and hit on “continue” again.
- If you have a PayPal account, tick on the PayPal option at the top. If not, enter your card details.
- Before carrying on, there is an option on the right side of the browser right below your order summary for you to enter the promotion code.
- Paste the previously copied promotion code and select “apply code” to enjoy your discount!
- Review your order one last time before hitting on submit and you’re done! All that’s left is to be patient for your Zazzle products to arrive.
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your beloved? Or even an out-of-the-box birthday present for your best bud, you can get tons of gift ideas here at Zazzle where you can even add a bit of your own personal touch! Simply head on over to zazzle.com and follow the guide below for a rough guide on how to personalize your gifts!
- To begin, hover over “create your own” on the top bar of the page.
- From the drop-down, you can choose the items that you would want to personalize.
- (For example) Click on “mugs” under “Home”
- Browse through the different types of mugs they have available and when you’re happy with your choice, click on it.
- On the right side of the browser, you have the option of “add image” or “add text”.
- After clicking on either option, you will be prompted to login to your Zazzle account before you can proceed. So, create your Zazzle account because it is free of charge!
To add an image:
- You can add any image you have from your computer by clicking on “upload” on the top to browse through your files.
- Once uploaded, you can adjust the position of your image by slowly adjusting it with your mouse. The dotted vertical green lines are to show the centralized marking of your mug to aid in better positioning of your image.
- You can also choose the background colour of your mug from the selection of colours on the right side of your browser window.
- If you wish to add text on your mug too, click on “add text” on the top.
To add text:
- Click on that option and you will be able to enter the text you’d like to be displayed on your mug.
- To delete, simply click on the red “X” sign. You can adjust the size of your text by enlarging it from either one of the top 4 corners.
- Use the dotted vertical green lines to help you center your text.
- Once you’re happy with your end product, click on “done” on the top right corner.
- Don’t forget to “add to cart” and “checkout” if you’re done shopping!
Not too keen on going through the hassle for personalizing your own gift? Or if you are just looking for more gift ideas, check them out here!