Equip your kitchen with the latest, and the best appliances from Cuckoo. Originally from Korea, Cuckoo is now in Hong Kong with its cutting-edge kitchen electronics ranging from ricecookers, slowcookers, water dispensers and humidifiers. If you want to know more about Cuckoo Hong Kong's innovative background, tips and recipes, simply scroll down or click here.
Top Cuckoo Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge||HK$ 66.37||Book Depository|
|CUCKOO Kids Set: Spaghetti Strap Plaid Bodysuit + Headband||HK$ 162.39||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Downturn Abbey||HK$ 26.89||Kobo|
|CUCKOO Kids Leggings (Various Design)||HK$ 131.31||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Girls Fruit Print One Piece||HK$ 139.08||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Kids Embroidered Collared Puff-Sleeve Blouse||HK$ 131.31||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Kids Frill Trim One Piece||HK$ 146.85||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Kids Inset Leggings Mesh Skirt||HK$ 162.39||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Baby Short-Sleeve Lace Bodysuit||HK$ 108.00||YesStyle|
|CUCKOO Girls Denim Skort||HK$ 115.77||YesStyle|
For many home-makers, the kitchen is a sacred place where food and sustenance are prepared for the family. We know you want what’s best for your loved ones, that is why Cuckoo appliances guarantees excellent home-cooked meals that you and your family can enjoy. Cukoo is a household name that promises excellent performance in many homes across the globe.
Cuckoo electronics started off in 1978 as Sungkwang Electronics Co. LTD in Korea. 24 years after its establishment in 2003, it was then officially renamed to Cuckoo Electronics but the brand had been using the name since 1990. Because of their dedication and passion to provide cutting-edge technology to home-makers around the globe, Cuckoo gained success and recognition including:
- Korea Prestige Brand Award in Water Purifier Category (2014) and Customer Satisfaction Award (2012) from the Korea Economic Daily
- No. 1 in National Brand Competitiveness Index, 7 years in a row from the Korean Productivity Center
- Certified Service Qualified Organization in Korea (2011) by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy.
Aside from that, Cuckoo was also awarded the 30th Presidential Prize for Quality (2004) and was also awarded the Energy Winner & Energy Technical Prize (Customer Chamberce). With these awards and certifications on their belt, Cuckoo appliances are guaranteed to be safe, effiicient and excellent in your kitchen.
Best rice cookers from Cuckoo electronics
Among the best products from Cuckoo electronics are rice cookers. What makes them so different from the rest is that their ricecookers, not only cooks but also pressurizes them to a glutinous and more nutritious state than traditional, or even Japanese ricecookers. Here are some of Cuckoo’s best selling rice cookers, available in the market:
Cuckoo CR-0352FR Electric Rice Cooker Warmer White
- 4-fold safety protocols
- Reservation for cook and steaming function
- Prepare to cook function
- Warmer control function
- Removable cover
- Steam cap/ water spout
- Stream features
- Weaning features for baby
- LCD Fuzzy display
CUCKOO Rice Cooker for 6 people CR-0632FV
- Cooks white rice, brown rice, cereals and soups
- Steam function with steam cap/ dip tray
- Reheating function
- Failure indication
- Custom thermal functions
- LCD screen and indicator
Cuckoo CRP-P107FR IH Pressure Electric Rice Cooker Black Red
- Full stainless, separate cover
- High fire power
- Audio guide
- Variable cooking method
- Customized heating function
- Rapid rice cooking function
CUCKOO CRP-AHP1010FS IH Pressure Electric Rice Cooker Silver
- Metallic handle with premium white LED display and modern body line.
- Full stainless-steel inner case and high-quality elastic spring to prevent steam loss
- Durable and scratchless
The best thing about Cuckoo ricecookers is that it is built for optimum performance and quality, compared to traditional ricecookers. They are made to endure and provide the best rice, soup and cereal for your family and your loved ones. You can never go wrong with Cuckoo kitchenware and appliances!
There are tons of ricecooker models, brands and features available in the market today; it’s only normal to get confused with all of the information right in frong of you. To help you out, here are several things that you need to consider before buying the right ricecooker for you
- Always consider your budget. Ricecookers can come in many forms and many price ranges, so always make sure that you can afford the right rice cooker before you actually try to find one.
- Consider the number of people whom you’re cooking for. Aside from the usual features and models available, ricecookers are also available in several sizes from 1-2 persons to a massive 10-15 persons.
- Look for a detachable lid when looking for ricecookers. This is a sign of good quality and is much easier to clean than traditional ricecookers.
- Quality coating on the inner pot is allso a factor when choosing quality ricecookers. Conventional ones often don’t last very long, so find one that’s durable and remains bonded with the inner pot.
- Find ricecookers that are made in Korea and Japan. Cuckoo ricecookers are all made in Korea and are highly recommended by many homemakers around the globe.
To maintain performance, Cuckoo ricecookers must be cleaned and kept at a good state. If not done, proliferation of bacteria would destroy the quality of food it produces and would emit an unpleasant smell. To maintain the quality and performance of your ricecooker, here are some tips that would help you out:
- Clean your Cuckoo rice cooker with water and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. First, mix the two ingredients and put it on your cooker, bring it to boil for 20-30 minutes, after boiling, hit “Cancel” to eject steam. Let it cool down, and then wash the inner pot with soap and water.
- Before cleaning the inner pot, make sure that you had unplugged or turned the cooker off to avoid accidents.
- You can clean the body using a damp cloth or sponge, with detergent or soap.
- Remember to never touch the electronics. If you are having problems on the cooker’s electronic configurations or if it is not working properly, you can refer to the user manual or call the local customer service hotline.
Don’t forget to be gentle when handling and cleaning your ricecooker. There are some parts that are removable and therefore, need to be handled with caution. Taking care of your Cuckoo ricecooker ensures its continued performance in providing excellent and nutritious food for your family. The best thing about Cuckoo is that it is easy-to-use and safe for everyone. You don’t need to be an expert chef to cook excellent rice, all you need is love and a Cuckoo ricecooker!