Brushing your teeth is just like eating, something that you do every day, out of habit. But how do you know if you are using the right toothbrush for your mouth? Here, we are filled with everything you need to know and have. Find out more about toothbrushes here.
Top Toothbrushes Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04||HK$ 1,767.00||Amazon|
|Oral-B Stages Power||HK$ 1,539.15||Amazon|
|Oral-B Contura Regular Soft Toothbrush||HK$ 40.50||Ztore|
|Sunstar Gum Toothbrush 166 2 Types||HK$ 43.59||YesStyle|
|Oral-B Pro-Flex Toothbrush Soft 2 Toothbrushes||HK$ 66.56||iHerb|
|Dr. Jart+ Jade Toothbrush 1 pc Random Color||HK$ 30.30||YesStyle|
|Indus Travel Foldable Toothbrush||HK$ 53.61||YesStyle|
|Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush Soft 2 Pack||HK$ 52.02||iHerb|
|Oral-B 3D White Battery Powered Toothbrush 1 Toothbrush||HK$ 69.56||iHerb|
|Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush Medium 2 Pack||HK$ 66.56||iHerb|
- Toothbrushes Hong Kong: Cleaning from the inside out
- Toothbrushes Hong Kong: Great reasons to brush your teeth
- Toothbrushes Hong Kong: Choosing the right toothbrush
Brushing your teeth is something that you do ever since you were born. Okay, maybe not since you were born, but you know what we mean. It is something that should never neglect, unless you want to your mouth smelling like a rotten egg or worse your teeth falling out when you are chattering away. Brushing your teeth should be (if it hasn’t already) the main priority when it comes to personal hygiene, then comes bathing, and everything else. But do you really know if the toothbrush that you have hanging in your bathroom is effective? Which of the many different type of toothbrush should you buy? Once you have everything figured out, get what you need from Colgate, Oral-B, Dentinox and Buytra only at iprice.
Other than complicating your social life, when you don’t practice brushing your teeth, you are looking at more than just a couple of cavities. Worse comes to worse, your heart can even be affected. Gum disease have been linked the prevalence of numerous other conditions like heart disease, stroke, diabetes and bronchitis. Those germs that you are keeping in your mouth due to the lack of dental hygiene will eventually find their way to your bloodstream and infecting parts of your body. You wouldn’t want this happening right? Here are some other reasons why you should brush your teeth.
- Save money: When you don’t brush your teeth, you would eventually be suffering from major dental problem, where fixing it would be such a friendly thing to your wallet. Dentist fees are way as cheap as you think!
- Gingivitis: This is caused by plaque that builds a fort in your teeth leading to swollen gums and bleeding.
- Periodontitis: Losing the alveolar bone around your teeth with will cause your teeth to come off easily. Say goodbye to beautiful smile.
- Delayed Conception: When your mouth is attacked by bacteria, it can actually be passed to your child when you are pregnant, causing severe problem with delivery.
- Arthritis: People with gum disease have a higher chance of developing rheumatoid arthritis, like 8 times higher. How? Apparently the bacteria produces proteins that causes a reaction from your immune system, which will only lead to some serious joint problems.
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease): If you think this can only be caused because of smoking, then you are so wrong. Not brushing your teeth would cause the tobacco to destroy your gums, just like a double edged sword that increases your chances of having COPD twofold.
Out in the market, there are so many shapes, sizes and styles of toothbrushes so deciding the perfect one for yourself can be very confusing. Here is what you should keep an eye out for:
- Most dental professions would agree on soft bristled brush. It is the best when it comes to removing stubborn plaque and debris from your teeth. To reach those dark unchartered territory in your mouth, it is best to use small headed brushes.
- Type of handle (non-slip grip or flexible neck), shape of head (tapered or rectangular) and style of bristles (rippled, flat, trimmed or dome shape), it is best to pick whichever that is the most comfortable for you.
- Powered toothbrush can also be a good alternative as it does a better job in cleaning your teeth, especially for those who find it difficult to brush your teeth.