Diptyque Hong Kong offers a range of scented candles and perfumes using fresh, natural ingredients. To get the best out of your Diptyque perfumes, read our guide below.
Top Diptyque Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Diptyque Hourglass Roses Diffuser||HK$ 857.38||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Diptyque Electric Wall Diffuser||HK$ 541.49||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Diptyque Do Son Eau de Toilette Spray||HK$ 631.73||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Diptyque Baies Scented Candle, 70g one size||HK$ 275.09||Net-A-Porter|
|Diptyque Baies Scented Oval||HK$ 386.11||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Diptyque Un Air De Electric Diffuser one size||HK$ 2,445.29||Net-A-Porter|
|Diptyque multicolour metal bracelets||HK$ 4,460.79||Vestiaire Collective|
|Diptyque Eau de Minthe Shower Foam||HK$ 346.56||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Diptyque Fresh Body Lotion||HK$ 279.76||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Diptyque Exfoliating Hand Wash Refill, 350ml Men Colorless||HK$ 264.91||Mr Porter|
Diptyque is a French luxury goods brand inspired by the aesthetic and charm of ancient Greek. It has great price points and all their products are made with great care. When choosing a luxury perfume, there are a few things you need to think about so you can get a bang for your buck. This perfume 101 can give you all the information you need when you buy iconic Diptyque perfume.
Diptyque Hong Kong Best-Sellers
Diptyque Hong Kong has a “garden” or a collection utilizing twelve distinct flowers, each with an extraordinary backstory. The essences of these twelve ancient flowers are then used in Diptyque’s perfume formulas. The list below showcases some of Diptyque’s most popular perfumes and their characteristics.
- L’Eau. The brand’s oldest fragrance was inspired by a 16th-century potpourri recipe. It has notes of clove pomander, cinnamon, geranium, sandalwood, cloves, and rose.
- Do Son. A blend of tuberose, orange tree leaves, benzoin, iris, roses, and white musk.
- L’Ombre Dans L’Eau. This perfume has scents of a green riverside garden, using blackcurrant leaf and Bulgarian rose.
- It has a woody aroma with a blend of fig tree leaves and white cedar.
- Tam Dao. This unisex perfume has an oriental woody scent made from oriental goa sandalwood.
Where to spray your perfume
The body heat you produce can help spread and amplify the perfume scent. There are specific places on your body where you can spritz on your fragrances. Keep reading to figure out the best places on your body to spray your perfumes on.
- Pulse points – Places like behind the ears, the wrists, inside the elbows, and behind the knees are all pulse points because here, the veins are closest to the skin. The heat in these areas can further intensify the fragrance.
- Hair – Perfumes can latch on easily to the fibres of your hair. However, be careful when applying fragrances with alcohol in it as it could dry out the hair.
- Collarbone – The décolletage area has many crevices due to its bone structure and in these crevices, the fragrances can settle in it and remain longer.
- Ankles and calves – Planning to walk a lot? Then spray some of your perfume on your ankles and calves. The friction you create when walking will help magnify the scent.
When spraying your fragrances, make sure that you’re spraying it 5 to 7 inches away from the skin. Remember to moisturize your skin before applying the perfume so the scent can remain longer on your skin. After applying, never rub the fragrances as it reduces the perfume’s staying power. Other than that, try to not overdo it cause a little bit can go a long way.
The French-born brand Diptyque has been at the forefront of high-end candle making for decades. The candles are made manually, and production can only be done in small batches-hence, the hefty price tag.
If you're looking for a long-lasting candle that will fill an entire home- or just a studio apartment- with a luxurious and relaxing scent, look no further. Here are some of Diptyque's best-selling candles:
- Paris En Fleur Candle: The limited-edition Paris En Fleur candle is a tribute to Paris, the city of a thousand faces and the birthplace of Diptyque. A delightfully fresh rose chypre scent with patchouli and a flurry of petals.
- Figuier/ Fig Tree Candle: The woody scent of fig trees stretching endlessly across a Mediterranean landscape. The fig tree in its enchanting entirety: the warmth of its bark, the freshness of its leaves, and the milky sap of its fruit.
- Baies/ Berries Candle: This smells of the tangy coolness of freshly picked blackcurrant berries. A few black bunches still have their leaves, their green and aromatic scent blending with the lively, flowery accents of rose.
Diptyque is a Paris-based luxury goods company that produces a high-end line of scented candles, perfumes, face, and body care. The name Diptyque is from Ancient Greek δίπτυχος (díptykhos) and it refers to a painting or sculpture composed of two panels.