Tired of having to visit the manicurist so often because your nail polish chips too fast? Then, do your nails at home and pick Essie’s nail polishes as these polishes are sure to last until you are ready for a change! Click here to learn more or scroll down and browse through our wide array of Essie nail care products!
Top Essie Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|essie 6 Ballet Slippers Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Beauty Expert|
|essie 37 Lilacism Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Mankind|
|essie 1 Blanc Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Beauty Expert|
|Essie essie 64 Fifth Avenue Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||HQhair|
|essie Nail Care Strong Start Nail Polish Base Coat||HK$ 96.11||Beauty Expert|
|essie 49 Wicked Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Beauty Expert|
|essie 50 Bordeaux Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Beauty Expert|
|essie 203 Cocktail Bling Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Beauty Expert|
|essie 88 Licorice Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Mankind|
|essie 50 Bordeaux Nail Polish 13.5ml||HK$ 85.42||Mankind|
- Essie Hong Kong: A Ballerina’s Dream of Colours
- Essie Hong Kong: Vibrant Colours for All
- Essie Hong Kong: Leading Trendsetter for Nail Polish
- Essie Hong Kong: Long-Lasting Polished Look for Your Nails
“I loved getting my nails done as a little girl… Every Saturday, if I was good in ballet, my mom would take me to the beauty parlor… and she would let me get my nails done.”
- Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie -
Essie was born in 1981 and was the dream company of Essie Weingarten. The company came into being when Essie Weingarten discovered that nail polish was pretty hard to find as many other cosmetic companies were busy with other makeup products. She decided that if she could come up with “great colors and an unbelievable formula that would go on like silk and wear like iron and would look wet for a week to ten days” then she would have a product that many would die to have. And that was how Essie started.
The company started out with door-to-door sales in Las Vegas (as that was where women with “disposable incomes” were located). And that was how Essie managed to build a name for itself and became one of the biggest nail care companies in the world.
An iconic American brand, Essie allows women to express themselves with the amazing colour palette that they have to offer. Essie is known for its prize winning formula that has no-chip properties along with vibrant colours that will just attract the eye. Each nail polish is given a whimsical name to show off the personality imbued into the colour. Among the various nail care products that Essie has to offer are:
- Nail Care Step: Features base coats, top coats, cuticle care products and treatments for the perfect nails and manicure.
- Nail Care Need: Nail care products that are specifically catered to your individual needs.
- Essie Gels: For nail lacquers that will last long.
- Essie Effects: For nail polish collections that are specifically formulated to have a finish/effect that greatly differs from the average nail lacquer colours. Take the Luxeffects collection for example. The collection is updated yearly with sheer to transparent polishes that contains glitter and other flecks of metal that will give your manicure a luxurious look.
- Nail Lacquer: Features nail polishes of all colours. Frequently updated with new colours each season to keep your nails looking trendy and neat!
Essie’s nail polishes are not only famous among beauty bloggers and manicurists, but also among celebrities and models that rock the fashion runway. The brand’s outstanding colour palette and long lasting shine formula has made it one of the few polishes that can be frequently seen on the runway. This has made the brand a leader in setting the nail trends at fashion weeks around the globe.
Like most nail polish brands, Essie has a permanent collection of shades and several limited edition collections (at least four) that are released every year. The permanent collection features nail polishes from limited edition collections that are popular. The collection can be updated every now and then, depending on the trend as well as other reasons.
Among the various nail polishes, we have picked out a few that have remained on Essie’s permanent collection for quite a while:
- Essie Baby’s Breath: This polish is part of the original 12 nail polishes that Essie first started out with and which remains a favourite in the world of nail polishes today. Essie Baby’s Breath is a crème finish white with a touch of pink.
- Essie Ballet Slippers: Named after the founder’s history in ballet, this nail polish is a pale pink shade and is one of the earliest nail polishes that Essie sold (though not in the original twelve). This nail polish is very versatile and has been seen on stars like Madonna, Katie Holmes, Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez.
- Essie Mint Candy Apple: This polish was released back in 2009 and has made its way onto the permanent collection due to its mint blue colour and beautiful glossy finish. The polish has been recently reformulated to look more green as Essie has mentioned that due to a manufacturing error, the polish came out looking too blue (it was supposed to look like a greenish kind of mint). Nevertheless, both the original and the reformulated polish looks beautiful.
- Essie Wicked: A polish that is described as having a crelly finish (jelly and crème finish), this polish is perfect for wild nights out about town. The polish is rich dark burgundy shade that is sexy, intimidating, dark and totally wicked.
- Essie Eternal Optimist: Perfect for people who want a dash of colour on their nails but can’t due to strict office rules. This polish is a dusty rose shade that has a glossy crème finish for that clean, polished look.
Give your nails a hint of colour and care with these awesome nail care products and nail polish from Essie! If Essie’s polishes are not to your liking, then have a look at OPI, Butter London, China Glaze and Ciate for Nail Care products that may be of interest to you.