Looking for hair gels in Malaysia? You’ve come to the right place. At iprice, you’ll find the best in hair gels right here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
Long before the Hipster fashion hit Hong Kong, both men and women have been obsessed with styled-up hair. Easily from the 70’s till the 2000’s, people’s fixation with gelled up hairdos had done up hairstyles have gone from one level to another with each passing year. The rise of these trend have given birth to an awesome line of hair gels. In Hong Kong, hair gels have a place in our hearts. Helping us get the exact hairstyle we want, hair gels in Hong Kong are priceless hair products that we cherish. Today, you could get the best in hair gels in Hong Kong at iprice. Find out more with the links below.
Before we look at hair gels for both genders, you need to tell hair gel apart from other creams and hair products. Looking at hair gel types, we need to tell it apart from styling clay, wax, pomades and hair cream. Each type of hair styling product has a specific purpose. If you want to add a shiny feel to your hair, use hair gel (glossy) or hair cream. If you wanted a firm hold without a shine, try out styling clay or wax. The most natural form of hair product is usually pomade. Hence, when looking for a hair product, first find out what kind of look you’re going for.
There are both hair gels for men and hair gels for women. Both are similar in purpose so you could have similar results using the two. No point knowing about hair gels for both genders if you don’t know how to use them. Let’s look at some tips on how to use hair gel.
In order to get the best look with hair gel, make sure you have a few tools ready at hand. The most important tool in your hairstyling kit would be a comb. Next, get a reliable hair dryer. It helps to get a gel that will hold your hair in place. Gel types usually come in 3 variations:
- Mild hold
- Medium hold
- Strong hold
Next, follow these simple steps to get the look you want.
- Wash your hair and blow-dry it. Fluff it up to get a fuller look.
- Wet your hands with a little warm water and run them through your hair. Follow the flow of your hair when running through it.
- Squeeze a little dab of hair gel onto your palm. Lather the gel in your palms.
- Run your hands (with gel) onto your hair. Once again, follow the flow of your hair growth.
- Check if you’ve got the look you want. Use the comb and perfect your look.
- With the comb keeping your hair creased, use the hair dryer on lowest setting to blow-dry the hair into place.
- Voila! You’ve got the perfect look.
Now that you know more about hair gels, you can check out the wide selection of hair gels at iprice to get a wider product range. You could also check out hair creams for a different type of styling product. Happy shopping.