With summer being right around the corner, it’s time to bring out the box labelled “summer must haves” you have stashed under your bed. Say hello to the beautiful sun rays with crop tops, summer dresses, denim shorts, Ray-Bans, khaki shorts and the ultimate must have – flip flops. There is only one brand out that knows their flip flops better than anyone else and that brand is none other than Havaianas. Hailing all the way from Brazil, this name has been making a change in the world with their plastic and rubber flip-flops since 1962.
- Havaianas Flip flops Hong Kong – changing the meaning of casual
- Havaianas Flip Flops Hong Kong – Not only for the beach
- Havaianas Flip Flops Hong Kong – Slick, Stylish and Versatile
When you enter Brazil, one prominent thing that you would be able to see on everyone’s feet is a pair of Havaianas’ flip flops. Ministers, designers, socialites, celebrities, peasants, school children, slum-dwellers and just anyone else from every walk of life dons these footwear every day. “They’re cool, colourful, laid back and chic”, said Brazilian born fashion consultant, Abraao Ferreira. “They’re the quintessence of everything that people find appealing about Brazil”.
Inspired by the Japanese Zori Sandals that are made from fabric straps and rice straw soles, Havaianas’ flip flops has the same rice textured pattern on the soles as a main feature of these flip flops. These flip flops from Havaianas distinguished themselves from the knock-offs as early as 1970 when they famous commercial was launched, stating that “they don’t lose their shape, they don’t smell and the straps don’t get loose”, unlike the other flip flops.
Since then, these simple casual footwear has been the height of flip flop fashion and are frequent models featured in fashion magazines whenever new prints, colours and models are added up to the Havaianas’ family. Join in this flip flop bandwagon today and experience everything Havaianas have to offer you.
When it comes to flip-flops, there are certain times when it needs to be kept away for a long time. This certain time would be during the cold winter days when all you want to do is snuggle in your sweater and your comforter and just chill. Unless you want your toes to freeze and fall off, or unless you are the Olsen twins who were able to rock out flip-flops and socks, then winter and flip flops are a total no no.
Other than that, you can bring your Havaianas out as frequent as you like. Though this footwear is a staple when you are heading out to the beautiful white, sandy beach, it does not stop there. Add your flip flops from Havaianas to everything casual you have in your wardrobe. Don’t know how? Hope these tips help.
- Summery dresses – maxi or mini goes perfectly with a pair of Havaianas. All you need is a floppy hat to protect yourself from the harmful rays and a pair of shades that will add the cool factor to your look.
- Blue chambray shirt, black chinos, and a pair of Havaianas flip flop for Men in Black/White. Finish your laid back look with a snap back and obviously a pair of shades.
- White button down shirt tucked in messily in a pair of denim short shorts, a pair of Havaianas Women’s Slim Grey/Silver/Metallic/Green flip flops – the best look when you need to go out for groceries.
No matter what your style is, you can always be sure that Havaianas would surely have a pair of flip flops to suit your personality and style. All you have to do is pick one from their popular designs and join in the fun!
- Women’s Slim Pop Rose/White Metallic
- Women’s Slim White/Tangerine Metallic
- Men’s Marine Blue/Tangerine
- Men’s Black/White
- Women’s Slim Navy Blue/Silver
- Men’s White/Pop Rose
- Men’s Ruby Red/Navy Blue
- Kid’s Krystal Rose/White
- Women’s Tops Navy Blue/White
- Men’s Navy Blue/Black
Get your Top flip flops or Slim flip flops today only at iprice.