Founded in 1856, Hunter is a progressive British heritage brand renowned for its iconic Original boot. With boots designed for outdoor performance in both rural and urban environments, built on the philosophy of protection, intelligence and craftsmanship, all their collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced boots for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes. Learn more about Hunter HK below.
Top Hunter Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Hunter Original Play Chelsea Boots||HK$ 736.26||Shopbop|
|Hunter Original Refined Chelsea Boots||HK$ 1,270.49||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Hunter Waterproof Rubber Chelsea Boots||HK$ 1,106.54||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Hunter Women's Original Gloss Rainboots||HK$ 1,229.51||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|Hunter Original Short Boots||HK$ 1,123.76||Shopbop|
|Hunter Valley Wine Theatre||HK$ 170.01||Viator|
|Hunter Original Refined Chelsea Boots||HK$ 1,201.26||Shopbop|
|Hunter Original Side Adjustable Tall Boots||HK$ 1,162.51||Shopbop|
|Hunter Original Refined Rubber Chelsea Boots||HK$ 1,201.26||Shopbop|
|Hunter Original Tour Boots||HK$ 1,162.51||Shopbop|
Since 1856, Hunter has enjoyed a long and proud history with rubber and was the first British company to manufacture rubber boots. In fact, they are so confident in the quality of their wellington boots that they offer a two-year warranty on them. However, without proper care, even the finest-quality rubber-like Hunter uses in all their waterproof boots, can become brittle and lose its good looks. Here are some dos & don’ts when it comes to taking care of your Hunter boots.
- Make sure the lining is completely dry before using them again. If the inside of your boots gets wet, stuffing a few bits of crumpled newspaper in the boots will help to dry them out.
- Try using an eraser or a bit of toothpaste to repair any scuff marks.
- Use a Hunter Boot Buffer or a little vegetable or olive oil on a clean, dry cloth to keep your boots looking fresh.
- Try to speed up the drying of your boots by using heat- rubber doesn’t like it.
- Expose your boots to solvents, oils and animal fats, which can swell the rubber, increasing the risk of slipping.
- Wipe clean and leave to dry naturally.
- Use only cold, soapy water to clean your boots.
- Use solvents or strong detergents to clean your boots.
Buff & Shine
- Make regular use of Hunter Boot Buffer or Instant Boot Shine to easily restore a pristine finish and shine to your boots.
- Scrub or try to wash with anything other than warm soapy water.
How to Properly Clean Your Hunter Hong Kong Boots
Hunter Hong Kong uses the highest quality natural rubber to make their boots and in a certain condition, you may notice a white powdery “bloom” on your Hunter Wellington boots. This is nothing to worry about and a common characteristic of high quality, natural rubber. It will not affect the performance of your boots and can be easily removed.
- Make sure your boots are as dry and clean as possible before storing them.
- Keep your boots in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location. Some of our favourite spots include under-stair cupboards that don’t get too hot or cold.
- Store your boots in a secure bag, ideally crafted from a breathable and durable material. Discover Hunter’s dedicated boot bags to make storage simple.
- Store boots while still damp.
- Keep your boots near heaters, fireplaces or radiators.
- Store in direct sunlight.
Why are Hunter boots so expensive?
Hunter boots are expensive due to their real rubber structure for making sure that no moisture or water will penetrate through the boots. Always regardless of whether utilized in the snow, deep water, or humid areas.
Can you wear Hunter boots in the snow?
Yes, the Hunter Sherpa boots are perfect for winter. When the temperature drops to as low as -5°C (23°F), the Sherpa boot will keep your feet insulated and protected. Crafted from waterproof natural rubber and water-resistant neoprene, each pair is lined with a vegan shearling for added warmth and is 100% certified vegan.