We shower, wash and clean daily to feel refresh and hygienic every single day. Thus, it is essential to be using great products made by a reputable company like Kao to be sure of the quality. Browse below for a wide range of products and learn more about Kao here.
Top Kao Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Kao Toilet Cleaner Set Ocean||HK$ 29.40||Ztore|
|Kao Super Conc Dishwashing Detergent Green Tea||HK$ 23.90||Ztore|
|Kao Disposable Wet Wipe Refill (green Tea)||HK$ 39.80||Ztore|
|Kao Merit Pyuan Lily & Sabon (Unique) Shampoo (Refill) 340ml (-367808)||HK$ 53.00||Zalora|
|Kao Disposable Wet Wipe Bottle (green Tea)||HK$ 42.90||Ztore|
|Kao Atrix Extra Point Care hand cream 30g (-144)||HK$ 76.00||Zalora|
|Kao Atrix Beauty Charge Hand Cream Peach Tea||HK$ 69.90||Ztore|
|Kao Biore Facial Foam 100g 6 Types||HK$ 83.22||YesStyle|
|Kao Megurhythm Steam Hot Eye Mask (new Double Time)(yuzu)||HK$ 75.00||Ztore|
|Kao Super Conc Dishwashing Detergent Orange||HK$ 23.90||Ztore|
A manufacture that makes consumer products, Kao Corporation specialises in the areas of Beauty Care. Cosmetics, skin care and hair care products; Human Health Care, covering functional health drinks and sanitary products and Fabric & Home Care products, such as laundry detergents and household cleaners. Besides that, Kao also manufactures industrial products through its Chemical Business channel.
Kao strives to fulfil its customers’ needs by providing products that will live up to high consumer satisfaction in order to enrich the lives of people around the world. With its unique Yoki-Monozukuri principle - a strong commitment by all members to provide products and brands of excellent value for consumer satisfaction, Kao is your best bet to enrich your life with.
- Kao Hong Kong: Kao’s story — since 1887
- Kao Hong Kong to made the everyday lives of people more comfortable
- Top Kao brands and products
The corporate name, "Kao," was derived from the name of the company’s first product, Kao Sekken quality toilet soap. This new product was introduced in 1890 and it became the turning point for the Japanese toiletries market. Kao continued to offer even more products that offer convenience and comfort in the everyday lives of many. Products like detergents, feminine and baby care products, prestige cosmetics and other beauty care products and healthy food products that promote healthier lives.
Directly involved in a chemical manufacturing industry, Kao understood the need to offer environmentally friendly chemical products using enhanced functionality and performance. Besides adhering to ethical principles, Kao goes beyond mere compliance with the law to also support the ten principles of the UN Global Compact that address the four areas of human rights, labour standards, the environment and anti-corruption.
- Beauty Care: Kao in respond to the demand of its consumers for beauty products, the company expanded its manufacturing to include prestige cosmetics, skin and body care products, hair care products, and hair styling agents. Hence, the launch of brand like Biore, Sofina, Kanebo, Molton Brown, Jergens, Asience, John Frieda and Goldwell.
- Human Health Care: Kao also makes functional helath beverages, feminine and baby care products as well as oral care products to make people’s life healthier and more comfortable. Kao’s brand development then launched brands like Laurier and Merries.
- Fabric and Home Care: To help people keep clothing clean and organised, Kao develop laundry detergents, dishwashing detergents, and house cleaning products. Brands like Attack, Haiter and Magiclean were launched in order to allow weekend laundry duty a less of a hassle.
- Chemicals: Kao also provide a diverse range of products to meet diverse needs in a wide range of industries globally. Kalcol, Emal, Mighty and Tuftone are under Kao Cooperation that manufactures various kinds of specialized chemicals.
Operating The "Kao Way", the company aspires to enrish lives, in harmony with nature. The "Kao Way" is not merely used as a manual or set of rules but as a foundation from which Kao as a company can determine both the value of its work and the concerns that it face. To work together with passion to share joy with consumers and customers in our core domains of cleanliness, beauty, health and chemicals.
Kao also has another unique principle called "Genba" which literally means "actual spot". At Kao, "Genba-ism" defines the importance of observing things "on-site", in the actual location and environment, both internally and externally, in order to maximize our understanding of the business and optimize our performance. So, its R&D team would actually carry out actual visits to its retail outlets, to its manufacturing facilities in order to understand the needs and process better. To visit sites, to sense, to experience and to better understand consumer behaviour in purchasing and using products, Kao goes all the way to make products that people need and want.
Here are some of Kao’s top brand s and products that are made to help each and every one to lead a healthier and more comfortable life.
- Biore — this brand started its first products launch of a gentle facial foaming cleanser in 1980, and extensions to the product line today has a range from makeup remover to body wash to sunscreen and has become a top favourite brand among consumers in Japan, other Asian countries, and Americas.
- Laurier — a high-quality sanitary napkin brand that lives up to its reputation for giving peace of mind even when flow is heavy was actually developed from a dermatological perspective in 2004. This makes it a high value-added product appreciated by female consumers everywhere in Asia.
- Merries — new type of disposable diaper that is made of many new functional materials such as super water-absorbent polymers and breathable sheets. Launched in 1983 in Japan, the brand today is widely accepted as a reliable brand by many consumers.
Kao’s product quality is highly recommended by many and we think you should definitely check it out.