- Kate Spade New York Hong Kong: Painting the world in her beautiful colours
- Kate Spade New York Hong Kong: Celebrating your fun, funky personality
- Kate Spade New York Hong Kong: Your everyday Kate Spade Needs
No one can pull off fun and quirky designs that looks shockingly beautiful like Kate Spade. This ultra-feminine brand is globally known for their constantly unique nature that is uber sophisticated and always ready to party. Started back in 1993, Kate Brosnahan Spade strutted into the fashion world, designing 6 handbags that changed the industry forever. To the world that was glum and dull, she painted it will vibrant colours and eccentric patterns and designs.
Greatly inspired by ladies who run the world, Kate Spade finds the cutest ways to celebrate this je ne sais quoi, making them feel fabulously special. And with bags that are just as marvellous, Kate Spade is the master of everything fun and beautiful.
Designing lively and modern pieces is what Kate Spade is best known for. Their handbags are not for the timid, for her designs are made to stand out, but never in an ‘I’m wearing a designer handbag’ kind of way.
Unlike the usual designer bags with cumbersome logos like Dior, Louis Vuitton and Gucci, Kate Spade New York has a small, subtle logo that is not as noticeable, making their designs a refreshing change. So if you are looking for something dark and boring, then move along! Kate Spade is not for you.
Out of the many, beautiful, colourful bags created by Kate Spade, we present to you the best 5 that we love and adore.
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Small Hayden Top Handle Bag
- Don’t know how to accentuate your work wardrobe? Add this bag to your ensemble and you are ready to face the world (or your boss). It add the luxe, feminine vibe to your overall style. The Ceder Street Small Hayden is the smaller, cuter version of her older sister, the ‘oh so popular’ Hayden bag. She carries all the great qualities of her sister, like the unique shape and the adjustable shoulder strap.
- Kate Spade New York Emma Lane Fabric Maya Shoulder Bag
- Who said that whatever that is practical is boring? This new Emma Lane Maya proves that statement wrong with its colour-blocking design that is crafted with casual elegance. It adds a dash of modern, urban style to your ensemble. Crafted from cotton textured fabric with tiny buckle accents, this huge bag is roomy enough for all your day-to-day essentials.
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Mini Harmony Shoulder Bag
- This is also shrunk down version of its older sibling, the Classic Harmony Tote. Its extra versatile, extra adorable and extra space for daily routine. This bag features a simple, classic design with a chain accented strap that uber chic and edgy.
- Kate Spade New York Shaw Street Kegan Top Handle Bag
- This bag fuses its ladylike shape with a luxuriouos material – phyton embossed Italian leather – lifting this bag to a whole new level. The design of this bag is brilliant, with multiple interior side pocket with an adjustable cross-body strap that makes this bag useful for your day to night routine. With its unusual gorgeous colour pattern, this bag is a must have.
- Kate Spade New York Hawthorne Lane Ryan Shoulder Handbag
- IF you are into stripes and everything fun, then this bag is yours. The stripes lends a playful touch to this classic leather tote and the top handle is designed for easy carrying. The roomy interior would make you want to take your whole room with you wherever you go (which you will) – to the park, the gym, to work, class and beyond!