Aside from the satisfaction of a job well done, making your own baked goods from scratch tastes better, is better for you, and it generally costs much less than buying products from the store. KitchenAid appliances make home baking a breeze. Learn more about KitchenAid HK below.
Dimensions (W x H x D):20.3 x 15.2 x 8.9cm
Top KitchenAid Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|KitchenAid Electric Kettle 1.25L Electric Kettle||HK$ 622.00||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 11-Cup Food Processor with ExactSlice||HK$ 2,020.73||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 7-Speed Onyx Black||HK$ 659.94||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 9-Speed||HK$ 933.03||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 9-Speed Black||HK$ 933.03||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 7-Speed||HK$ 108.04||NewEgg|
|KitchenAid 7-Speed Empire Red||HK$ 108.04||NewEgg|
|KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor||HK$ 85.95||NewEgg|
|KitchenAid K45SSWH Tilt-Head Stand Mixer White||HK$ 448.95||NewEgg|
|KitchenAid Full-Size DSLR Photography Backpack Case for Camera and Laptop with 15.6 inch Laptop Space, Accessory Storage, Tripod Holder, Long-Lasting.||HK$ 76.69||NewEgg|
Available in Amazon HK$ 622.00 Go to Shop
KitchenAid is an American home appliance brand that was started in 1919. The brand, formerly under The Hobart Corporations, produced the first stand mixers many households enjoy today. The idea was stemmed by Herbert Johnson, an engineer who worked at Hobart Corporations. He saw an opportunity in creating the mixer when he saw a baker mixing dough, thinking that there must be a better way to do so. Production started in 1914 and was sold to professional bakers, also becoming standard equipment in U.S. Navy ships.
The Legendary KitchenAid Stand Mixer
Undeniably their most popular product line, the KitchenAid stand mixers provide budding bakers and cooks with a great tool to assist them in creating magic in the kitchen. Forget about not having enough helping hands in the kitchen because these useful helpers will always be there whenever you need them. Versatility at its best, KitchenAid’s stand mixers come with 10 speeds so you can always get the right consistency. This award-winning product also offers a wide range of attachments for specific uses and comes in 25 different colours to match your kitchen and style. Definitely a keeper, a KitchenAid stand mixer is your best friend in the kitchen.
Uses of a KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Whip egg whites or cream
- Make cookie dough
- Make healthy homemade pasta
- Mash potato
- Shred meat
- Slice fruits and vegetables
- Grind meat
- Stuff sausages
Of course, there are so many more things you can do with the KitchenAid stand mixer but you get the picture, it really is a god sent in the kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions about KitchenAid 香港
- KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan Mixer: Designed for the serious home baker. It comes with a 5-quart stainless steel bowl that can mix dough for up to four loaves of bread or nine dozen cookies in one batch. Also included are a six-wire whisk attachment, coated flat beater, one-piece pouring shield, and coated dough hook. There are 38 colours for this appliance available, so you are sure to find an option that matches the decor of your kitchen.
- KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus: Has a ten-speed motor with a slow-start function and overload protection. The mixer comes with a 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl featuring an ergonomic handle. Also, the hinged hub cover flips up to make it easier to install attachments, including the spiral dough hook, wire whip, and flat beater that it comes with.
The mixer is packed with solid grease that is meant to last a lifetime of the mixer. The grease is distributed around the gears as the machine is used, lubricating all those fast-moving parts when using the mixer. A KitchenAid Mixer requires a food-grade grease that can perform the same technical function as other machine lubricants but also has the benefit of being safe to consume, non-toxic and physiologically inert.
KitchenAid is an American home appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. The company was started in 1919 by The Hobart Manufacturing Company to produce stand mixers.
The KitchenAid hand mixer accessories are dishwasher-safe. For the hand mixers, it is recommended that you wash the stainless steel bowl and the wire whisk by hand using soap and water.
Which is the best KitchenAid mixer for home use?
If you bake often, you might be considering upgrading to a stand mixer. KitchenAid stand mixers, which have been in existence for over 100 years, are covered by both professional bakers and serious home bakers. They can help you mix, whip, beat, knead, and fold a variety of recipes. These mixers also make quick work of tasks like whipping cream, beating egg whites to stiff peaks, and kneading bread dough- all possible by hand, but take way longer and tire you out. Here are some of the best KitchenAid mixers:
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid Classic Plus Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer KSM75SL
- KitchenAid 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with 5-Quart Cerami Hobnail Bowl
- KitchenAid Pro 600 Series 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer KP26M1XNP
- KitchenAid Pro Line Series 7-Quart Bowl-Life Stand Mixer
How long can you run a KitchenAid mixer?
You want the Kitchenaid mixer to cool down and not overheat. If you are going to be whipping heavy cream, egg whites, or light cake batters, then you can run the Stand Mixer for 6-10 minutes. The motor is going to be under less strain and can handle the workload. You can run the stand mixer for up to 20 minutes.