Aside from the satisfaction of a job well done, making your own baked goods from scratch tastes better, is better for you, and it generally costs much less than buying products from the store. KitchenAid appliances make home baking a breeze. Learn more about KitchenAid HK below.
Top KitchenAid Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|KitchenAid 9-Speed||HK$ 852.45||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender||HK$ 1,007.45||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 9-Speed White||HK$ 852.45||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender Onyx Black||HK$ 1,007.45||Amazon|
|KitchenAid Electric Kettle 1.25L Electric Kettle||HK$ 612.27||Amazon|
|KitchenAid Electric Kettle 1.25L Electric Kettle Brushed Stainless Steel||HK$ 612.27||Amazon|
|KitchenAid 11-Cup Food Processor with ExactSlice||HK$ 1,634.58||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|KitchenAid KP26M1XOB 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Onyx Black||HK$ 3,867.36||Amazon|
|KitchenAid Artisan Series 325-Watt Tilt-Back Head Stand Mixer||HK$ 3,759.67||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|KitchenAid Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer||HK$ 4,903.91||Saks Fifth Avenue|
KitchenAid is an American home appliance brand that was started in 1919. The brand, formerly under The Hobart Corporations produced the first stand mixers many households enjoy today. The idea was stemmed by Herbert Johnson, an engineer who worked at Hobart Corporations. He saw an opportunity in creating the mixer when he saw a baker mixing dough, thinking that there must be a better way to do so. Production started in 1914 and was sold to professional bakers, also becoming standard equipment in U.S. Navy ships.
They started manufacturing a standard mixer (the ten quart C-10 model) for homes in 1918 with prototypes given to the wives of the factory executives. This was the first product to carry the KitchenAid name. Funnily enough, the name KitchenAid caught on when one of the factory executives commented “I don’t care what you call it, but I know it’s the best kitchen aid I’ve ever had!” and that’s when the name stuck. From then on, more KitchenAid stand mixer models were created, making it a household name.
A Leading Kitchen Appliance Brand
Now under Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid has a whole range of high-performance kitchen appliances under its belt. With this, they provide users with products with versatile technology and quality craftsmanship, paying attention to detail and modern designs. From food processors, blenders, kettles to microwaves, you name it, KitchenAid has it! This leading kitchen appliance & kitchenware brand is a market leader in its own rights. With other brands the following suit in creating their own versions of mixers, KitchenAid is still the superior brand for high-quality appliances. This is especially true with celebrity chefs such as Julia Childs and Martha Stuart using KitchenAid products in their cooking shows.
The Legendary KitchenAid Stand Mixer
Undeniably their most popular product line, the KitchenAid stand mixers provide budding bakers and cooks with a great tool to assist them in creating magic in the kitchen. Forget about not having enough helping hands in the kitchen because these useful helpers will always be there whenever you need them. Versatility at its best, KitchenAid’s stand mixers come with 10 speeds so you can always get the right consistency. This award-winning product also offers a wide range of attachments for specific uses and comes in 25 different colours to match your kitchen and style. Definitely a keeper, a KitchenAid stand mixer is your best friend in the kitchen.
Invest On Something That Really Matters
Although they are priced at the heavier end of the scale, think about it, this kitchen companion really is a fantastic investment! Think of all the things you can do with it! You can make sorbet, sauces, pasta, pastries, dough, cake batters and more. Spending a little extra on something that will make your life so much easier would be totally worth it. Cooking will never be a chore with a KitchenAid and you can calmly bake in a relaxed environment. Versatile, easy to use and pleasing to the eyes, a KitchenAid is the ultimate kitchen must-have!
Uses of a KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Whip egg whites or cream
- Make cookie dough
- Make healthy homemade pasta
- Mash potato
- Shred meat
- Slice fruits and vegetables
- Grind meat
- Stuff sausages
Of course, there are so many more things you can do with the KitchenAid stand mixer but you get the picture, it really is a god sent in the kitchen.
Different Speeds, Different Uses
Just like when you jog to warm up and sprint to race, each speed on the stand mixer has different uses.
- Stir speed: Always start with this speed to prevent your ingredients from flying all over the place.
- Speed 2: Slow mixing for heavy batters and mashing. This speed is also good for cutting fat. For thin batters, use this speed to prevent spillage.
- Speed 4: Slow mixing for medium to heavy batters. Use this speed to when adding sugar into light batters.
- Speed 6: This speed is just right for beating and creaming. When the recipe tells you to mix well, this speed is the one you should finish off with.
- Speed 8: It is all about the fluff with the speed. Fast beating and whipping will get you the most wonderful whipped cream consistency.
Just like the award-winning KitchenAid stand mixers, all other KitchenAid products are just as outstanding. Take your kitchen experience to a whole new level and find KitchenAid products in many kitchen appliance stores across Hong Kong.
Frequently Asked Questions about KitchenAid 香港
What is the most powerful KitchenAid mixer?
- KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan Mixer: Designed for the serious home baker. It comes with a 5-quart stainless steel bowl that can mix dough for up to four loaves of bread or nine dozen cookies in one batch. Also included are a six-wire whisk attachment, coated flat beater, one-piece pouring shield, and coated dough hook. There are 38 colours for this appliance available, so you are sure to find an option that matches the decor of your kitchen.
- KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus: Has a ten-speed motor with a slow-start function and overload protection. The mixer comes with a 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl featuring an ergonomic handle. Also, the hinged hub cover flips up to make it easier to install attachments, including the spiral dough hook, wire whip, and flat beater that it comes with.
Do KitchenAid mixers need oil?
The mixer is packed with solid grease that is meant to last a lifetime of the mixer. The grease is distributed around the gears as the machine is used, lubricating all those fast-moving parts when using the mixer. A KitchenAid Mixer requires a food-grade grease that can perform the same technical function as other machine lubricants but also has the benefit of being safe to consume, non-toxic and physiologically inert.
Is KitchenAid an American company?
KitchenAid is an American home appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. The company was started in 1919 by The Hobard Manufacturing Company to produce stand mixers.
Can KitchenAid mixer go in the dishwasher?
The KitchenAid hand mixer accessories are dishwasher-safe. For the hand mixers, it is recommended that you wash the stainless steel bowl and the wire whisk by hand using soap and water.