Lenovo HK has established a reputation for building great laptops at reasonable prices. The laptops offered by Lenovo are well-liked for their functionality, long-lasting battery life, and eye-catching designs. Find out why Lenovo Hong Kong laptops are widely regarded to be amongst the best in the market today.
Processor Type:Intel Core i7
Processor Type:Intel Core i7
Processor Type:Intel Core i5
Processor Type:Intel Core i7
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Lenovo Laptops Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon||HK$ 12,899.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo Legion 7I||HK$ 18,098.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo Ideapad L340||HK$ 4,319.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo Thinkbook 15||HK$ 7,899.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga X1||HK$ 13,498.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2||HK$ 17,400.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo Thinkbook 14||HK$ 7,799.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo Legion 5PI||HK$ 11,398.00||Lenovo|
|Lenovo Chromebook C330||HK$ 3,092.34||Amazon|
|Lenovo Legion 5I 15||HK$ 10,398.00||Lenovo|
News about Lenovo Laptops
3 Lenovo Laptops for Cash-Strapped College Students02 October 2017
Lenovo has always been associated with producing reliable and high-performance laptops at affordable prices. Already renowned as a business favourite thanks to its ThinkPad line, Lenovo is setting its sights on the consumer world.
When it comes to laptops, a name that immediately comes to mind is Lenovo HK. Over the years, Lenovo has grown to become a leading brand in laptops. There are several reasons why these laptops have successfully managed to gain the trust of all in Hong Kong.
Lenovo is known as the king of flexible productivity. The company’s 360-degree hinges are present on any self-respecting 2-in-1 laptops, providing added flexibility to how you can use these laptops. Thanks to these hinges, Lenovo remains at the forefront of the 2-in-1 trend. Models such as the Yoga 900S and the Yoga Book are amongst those that feature these hinges but the Yoga 910 takes the crown with its bezel-less 13.9-inch display paired with a watchband-style hinge.
Lenovo’s design appeal is not limited to 2-in-1 models only as it also has its fair share of austere models – primarily from the ThinkPad line. They feature the same staid black chassis with minimal accents, giving off a minimalistic yet classic look. Gamers can also look forward to the upcoming Legion series of gaming laptops as it will have an elegant but understated red-and-black design language.
Another reason why Lenovo Hong Kong has become a household name in Hong Kong is due to the innovation that the brand offers in its laptops. The 2-in-1 Lenovo Yoga Book is a great testament to Lenovo’s innovation. With the push of a button, the bottom half of this convertible laptop can be transformed from a pen tablet into a backlit keyboard, providing an alternative way for you to use the laptop. This device also digitizes your notes and sketches, giving you 2,048 levels of pressure. Another device that showcases Lenovo’s innovation is the ThinkPad X1 Yoga is the first business-centred 2-in-1 device to feature a colourful OLED screen.
Value and Selection
As one of the biggest PC makers in the world, Lenovo features an extensive lineup of laptops across numerous price ranges. Lenovo covers every niche of the laptop market, offering unlimited options for computer users to choose from. From premium 2-in-1s in its Yoga line, top-notch built-for-business ThinkPads, and budget-friendly Ideapad, Lenovo has a laptop to fulfil your computing needs.
Key Strengths of Lenovo Laptops
These notable laptop lines have their respective strengths that cater to the needs of its consumers:
- ThinkPad: This series is known as Lenovo Hong Kong’s business laptop line. They are the undisputed champions in terms of productivity thanks to their top-of-the-line keyboards, accurate pointing sticks, and long-lasting battery life.
- Yoga: If you are looking to combine versatility with practicality, then the 2-in-1 convertible laptops from the Yoga lineup are for you. You can choose to use it as a laptop or as a tablet depending on your personal preference.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lenovo Laptops HK
Is Lenovo still a good brand?
Yes, Lenovo is a really good brand. Everyone has heard of Lenovo because of the reasonable price of their hardware. The affordability is not the only reason why people consider it a good brand, the design, battery life and durability of Lenovo hardware is what makes it the top choice of many people.
Is Lenovo an IBM?
No, but they are closely related. Lenovo manufactured IBM PCs’, ThinkPads, and even servers from some time before anybody knew about Lenovo. Then in 2005 Lenovo purchased IBM’s PC/ThinkPad division.
Which is the best Lenovo laptop?
- Lenovo Yoga C930: There’s a lot to love about the Lenovo Yoga C930. To start, Lenovo’s premium portable laptop boasts an excellent battery life, a robust feature set and a strong build. This 14-inches laptop hardly compromises on anything as well. If you’re looking for a solid all-rounder, you’d be glad to pay the Lenovo Yoga C930’s premium price.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (7th Gen): The ThinkPad X1 is an excellent laptop for anyone on the go, not just business users. This extremely light yet durable laptop lasts nearly 10 hours on a charge and has one of the best keyboards you’ll find. Packing a powerful Intel 8th Gen Core series CPU and some nifty security features, like a webcam cover.
Can I remove Lenovo bloatware?
Lenovo computers come pre-installed with software that you may not need. This often includes trial versions of anti-virus software, facial-recognition security software and media players. To speed up your computer, uninstall the pre-installed bloatware or, at least, the programs that you don’t need. You can use native tools to remove the software and the process takes just a few minutes.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel” from the menu.
- Click the “Uninstall a program” link in the Programs section.
- Select the software that you want to uninstall.
- Click the “Uninstall” button at the top and click “Yes” to confirm the action.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to uninstall the bloatware.
- Continue to uninstall all programs that you don’t need or use.
- Restart your computer to ensure everything is properly removed.