- Levi’s Jeans Hong Kong: Hailing all the way from 18th Century
- Levi’s Jeans Hong Kong: Your ultimate Holy Grail
- Levi’s Jeans Hong Kong: Finding your perfect fit
When it comes to jeans, Levi’s is God. No one or nothing can ever be at par with what Levi’s has created ever since they started their journey into the denim world. They have been around making a difference since 1873. That freaking insane! Nothing that we know of (and we know a lot), is still in business since 1873! Though Levi’s were made for the gold miners, they are now mining the golds from our pocket with their greatest creation that we all adore.
Many denim labels have been introduced to the market, from the bedazzled ones to those with famous star’s signature stitching on the back pockets. But none of these stayed long enough to see the light of day except for Levi’s, duh. Every ‘It-Girl’, musicians, models, designers, ministers and street style star has a pair of vintage 501 in quick reach, replacing those premium jeans that were considered an essential. Deep down everyone knows that none of these great brands can ever do them good like a pair of Levi’s.
When it comes to style, the perfect pair of jeans both your secret weapon and your security blanket. And when it comes to jeans, anything from Levi’s is on its own gold standards. Don’t believe us? Here are some reasons why Levi’s jeans are the ultimate best.
- Levi’s invented jeans. You can never be better than your creator right? Everything out there is just another copy of Levi’s magic.
- Anything and everything can be done in a pair of Levi’s Jeans - skateboarding, cooking, jungle tracking, gardening, leisure walking, working, making cupcakes, attending a concert, you name it.
- Levi’s Jeans’ are made to look good on anyone. With just the right fit, your grandpa can look like Tom Cruise in a pair of jeans.
- The worse they get, the better. Everything in the market today is about to fade, even our hair! Acid wash is the new thing. So no worries if your Levi’s Jeans are not the original colour anymore.
- Girls in a Levi’s Jeans. A girl, in a tight jeans, they are pretty much why wars are fought, best friends turn enemies and why the sky is blue. Nothing makes a girl and a guy happier than a girl in Levi’s and red high heels, Levi’s and sneakers or even Levi’s and a t-shirt. Everyone is happy!
At Levi’s, everything is about numbers. Levi’s uses their classic 3 digit numbering system to help you in deciding which cut is perfect for you.
Men’s Levi’s Jeans
- 501 Classic Fit- Straight Leg (The ultimate classic pair from Levi’s).
- 505 Regular Fit- Straight Leg
- 510 Slim Fit- Skinny Leg
- 511 Slim Fit- Tapered Leg
- 513 Slim Fit- Straight Leg
- 514 Regular Fit- Straight Leg
- 517 Slim Fit- Boot Cut
- 527 Slim Fit- Boot Cut (Low rise)
- 541 Athletic Fit- Straight Leg
- 550 Relaxed Fit- Tapered Leg
- 559 Relaxed Fit- Straight Leg
- 560 Loose Fit- Tapered Leg
- 569 Loose Fit- Straight Leg
Women’s Levi’s Jeans
- 505 Regular Fit-Mid Rise
- 512 Curvy Fit- Classic Rise
- 515 Regular Fit- Mid Rise
- 518 Relaxed Fit- Low Rise
- 524 Slim Fit- Low Rise
- 529 Curvy Fit- Mid Rise
- 525 Slim Fit- Low Rise
So what are you waiting for? Join the Levi’s bandwagon and get a their classic 501 today from iprice.