Did you know that your eyebrows are important as they frame the most identifying feature on your face: the eyes? This is why it is important to take care of your eyebrows! Give those arches on your face a nice, polished look with these eyebrow pencils that we have to offer! Click here to learn more or scroll down to have a look at our awesome array of products!
5 Glitter-tastic Makeup Products that are Lit AF
Glitter brings nostalgia to a lot of people, especially those who were born in the 90s and early 2000s; it covered our whole beings like butter on a cob of corn. From clear lip gloss to your lids, lips, and even your roots, it was the epitome of the 90s
Top Eyebrow Pencils Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|NYX Micro Brow Pencil||HK$ 93.23||HQhair|
|benefit 3D BROWtones Eyebrow Enhancer||HK$ 222.71||Harvey Nichols|
|benefit High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter||HK$ 195.00||Sephora|
|Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil||HK$ 160.56||Harvey Nichols|
|Jane Iredale Retractable Brow Pencil||HK$ 230.00||Zalora|
|NYX Micro Brow Pencil Black||HK$ 93.23||HQhair|
|Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil||HK$ 210.00||Sephora|
|benefit Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit||HK$ 290.00||Sephora|
|Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil||HK$ 21.51||Kocostyle|
|benefit High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter||HK$ 195.00||Sephora|
- Eyebrow Pencil Hong Kong: For A Polished, Finished Look
- Eyebrow Pencil Hong Kong: Keeping Your Arches on Point
- Eyebrow Pencil Hong Kong: Getting Those Perfect, Natural Arches
Makeup is an art that can change the way a person looks by highlighting certain features and hiding others. While women would use Foundation and Eye Liner as part of their daily makeup routine, there are some who do not include their eyebrows as part of that routine.
Makeup professionals claim that grooming your eyebrows are important as it gives you a natural, polished look. While trimming and plucking your eyebrows can be one way to keep that nice, subtle arch, using eyebrow pencils are important in giving your eyebrows a more defined look. Eyebrow pencils are commonly used to fill in the brows for a natural look.
After reading all this, you may be thinking that it would probably be a good idea to get into this eyebrow business. But how do you do so? Well, other than obviously needing to invest in an eyebrow pencil, we have a few tips for you on how to ensure that you get your eyebrow game on properly:
- When choosing your eyebrow pencil shade, do not choose a shade that is darker than your hair colour. Go for a colour that is either the same shade or a shade (or two) lighter than the colour of your hair (your current hair colour that is, not the colour you were born with).
- If you are plucking your eyebrows at home (using a tweezer, of course), then you would want to use a lip or brow pencil to draw on the shape you want before you start plucking. That way you would know exactly what to trim or pluck.
- Before filling your eyebrows, make sure that you brush your brows up with a spoolie brush or brow comb or a toothbrush.
- When using your eyebrow pencil to fill in your eyebrows, make sure to use the pencil with a light touch as a stronger touch may cause a stronger colour deposit. Keep in mind that the eyebrow colour should look soft and shaded (natural) like, not a hard line.
- You can fill in the shape of your eyebrows by applying the colour between the hairs where needed. Keep in mind that the idea is to shade in the eyebrow rather than draw on eyebrows.
- Do NOT shade in any colour that is more than one-quarter inch away from where the natural hair growth stops as this would just accentuate the fact that there is no eyebrow there in the first place.
- Avoid penciling along the top part of your eyebrows as the top arches are supposed to be thinner than the rest of the brow. Keeping the penciling on the lower part of your eyebrows ensures that your eyebrows would look natural.
Shop for the best eyebrow pencils on iprice at affordable prices! Give one of the most neglected areas of your face a natural, polished look that will make you look amazing even without all that foundations, eye shadow and such. Here are some of the brands of eyebrow pencils that we feel you should have a look at: