Add a spring to your step and care for the environment with a pair of Melissa shoes. This green brand from Brazil produces fun footwear options to take you from the workplace to a dinner party or the beach with ease. Still need convincing? Just check out some of the big names who are collaborating with Melissa - Jason Wu, Vivienne Westwood, Karl Lagerfeld and J. Maskrey. Indulge in their opulent-looking designs and treat your feet today only at iprice.
Recommended for You
Top Melissa Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Melissa Ultragirl Sweet XVI Ad Ballerinas||HK$ 530.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Doll IV Ad Ballerinas||HK$ 360.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Ulitsa Ad Sneakers||HK$ 599.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Ulitsa Ad Sneakers||HK$ 599.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Ulitsa Platform Ad Sneakers||HK$ 540.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 579.02||YOOX|
|Melissa Ballet flats||HK$ 579.02||YOOX|
|Melissa Be Ad Hello Kitty Sneakers||HK$ 518.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Campana Crochet Ad Ballerinas||HK$ 390.90||Zalora|
|Melissa Be Ad Hello Kitty Sneakers||HK$ 480.90||Zalora|
- Collaborations to keep your feet as stylish as ever
- Save Mother Nature with Melissa
- Exclusive deals and discounts on iprice
Inspired by dynamic works of art and everyday objects, Melissa is known in all corners of the world for making comfortable footwear that’s easy on the eyes and the nose. Sophisticated, stylish and eco-friendly, Melissa shoes have been walking all around the globe for the more than 30 years. With over 50 million pairs of plastic shoes now been created and made their way to 80 different countries, Melissa have always earned their name as one of the top shoe companies in the world to produce stylish yet practical and comfortable plastic shoes.
The original ‘jelly’ shoe brand from Brazil has changed the footwear industry with its avant-garde designs since its introduction back in 1979. Everyone wants to take home this covetable art as they are easily recognized from their modern styles and vibrant colors. They are also known for their innovative use of injection-moulded plastic to create playful, adventurous shoes and accessories designs. And to top all this off, Melissa shoes are infused with a sweet bubblegum scent that enhances the Melissa experience.
We would always associate plastic shoes with blister-generating sandals but trust us when we say that these fashionable shoes from Melissa are truly comfortable and will take you from your 9-5 work hours to dinner dates, all night parties to the most outstanding red carpet events. Some of their famous fans also include Hollywood stars like Katie Holmes, Vanessa Hudgens and Anne Hathaway to Victoria Secret supermodel, Alessandra Ambrosio who Melissa chose to be the face of the capsule collection. When it comes to Melissa, the only words that exist in their dictionary are amazement, innovation and gorgeous style.
To keep up with the ever growing needs of their fan base, Melissa constantly seeks new ways of expressing their ideas which is why Melissa has collaborated with celebrates and famous designers, architects, stylists and artists.
- Vivienne Westwood
- Whether you like it or not, Vivienne has forged her way into your heart, mind and purse for the past three decades. She has joined the Melissa family in 2008, and has been steadily churning out collaborations with them ever since. She has created more than 30 different designs through her Anglomania brand exclusively for Melissa. Vivienne’s trademark style goes hand in hand with Melissa’s injected thermoplastic that guarantees the perfect shape without deformity that we usually see in fabrics.
- Vivenne’s quintessential Englishness and her bold historicism fits perfectly with her designs. The shoes from her collection are unquestionably British infused with a touch of femininity and fearless non-conformity.
- Jason Wu
- As a part of his collaboration with Melissa, Jason uses a variety of exquisite patterned lace and fashionable motifs that transform classic styles from Melissa into a collection of brand new designs that are inspired by the latest trends.
- As a celebrated fashion designer, Jason’s designs are always seen on the red carpets and desired by some of the world’s best-dressed celebrities like Jessica Alba, Emma Stone and Michelle Williams.
- J Maskrey
- J Maskrey started her walk into stardom when she followed her creative dream and started to design jewellery that can be worn directly on the skin, thus the beginning of ‘skin jewellery’, her registered trademark. Fans of this special and shiny form of body art include Kate Moss, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet, Janet Jackson, Courtney Love, Yoko Ono, Cate Blanchett and Gwen Steffani. Maskrey has also collaborated with fashion houses like Givenchy, Kenzo, Hugo Boss and Alexander McQueen to name a few.
- Her move to Paris was her inspiration to create a collection for Melissa that is both feminine and modern. The collection comprises of beautiful shoes that are covered with crystals and will brighten up the steps of Melissa’s customers. After her amazing success with the Melissa Bejewelled collection, she graced the brand with a follow up collection called the Night Sky. The name was inspired by observing the beauty and lights of the sky from her airplane windows.
- Karl Lagerfeld
- A man that is known as the Godfather of Fashion, Karl Lagarfeld has a legendary reputation for his work. His fashion career can be linked to an extraordinary list of fashion names like Chloe, Valentino, Fendi, and the most celebrated role of his career, as the Creative Director of Chanel.
- Karl embodies all the characteristics that is required to make the perfect Melissa collection as he is visionary, iconic and eclectic. He has the inate ability to capture, interpret and anticipate tomorrow’s trends, and has done so with his collection for Melissa that’s inspired by the brand’s native country of Brazil.
Melissa, as a pioneer in the jelly shoe industry has revolutionized plastic footwear in terms of style and innovation. Each of their shoes are made from a unique, patented plastic material, MELFLEX, which can improve the flexibility and quality of PVC. It is hypoallergenic, odorless and also 100% recyclable.
The great thing about the MELFLEX is that it is able to maintain its properties even after being recycled. No matter rain or shine, it will not degrade. Being 100% recyclable, shoes made from MELFLEX are perfect for even the most environmentally conscious customer.
If shoppers are bored of moving from one tab to another just to look for their perfect shoes, then look no further because iprice.hk is here to fill your day with excitement. Filled with over 3 million local, international and designer brands that includes fashion, gadgets, electronics and even home appliances, you be able to find everything under one roof. Not only that, iprice.hk also offers coupon, deals, vouchers and discounts up to 70%, free of charge. Get the Melissa Jean Flats by Jason Wu, Melissa Trippy Flats by Karl Lagerfeld, and Melissa Flower Booties by Alexandre Herchovitch from Melissa exclusively at iprice.hk today!