About Outdoor Garden Hong Kong
Gardening is a fun activity by most individuals who are fond of nature and the beauty of the outdoors. Such hobby though wouldn't be complete without the equipment and accessories that are
These are the basic tools that could cut, rake, dig and burrow. Without these, it would be painstaking to start out your own garden.
- Hand Trowels - Both wide and thin blade widths.
- Hand Cultivator -For working up the soil.
- Shovels - Spade for digging also a Round Point Shovel.
- Rakes - Leaf rake, a stone rake, and a landscaping rake for grading.
- Garden Fork And Pitch Fork - To turn compost or scoop mulch.
- Good Push Broom And Scoop Shovel - For clean up.
Edger- For cutting clean bed edges.
- Wheelbarrow or Garden Cart -
caryingtoting and moving materials and plants.
- Mattock Or Pick Axe - Dislodging rocks and hard clay.
- Digger Bar - To pry and break up rocks.
- Pruners - A good pair of pruners will be a great investment.
- Loppers - For pruning off branches up to 1 1/2 "in diameter.
- Folding Tree Saw - To trim off larger branches.
What's a garden without plants? In order to maintain its vitality, plants need to be watered as much as it needs. Also, watering equipment play a very important role in keeping the entire garden moist and for cleaning tasks, without
- Good Garden Hose
- Adjustable Water Nozzle
- Watering Wand
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Watering Can
The power equipment is the muscle of every all gardening equipment, it will enable users to perform heavy duty gardening tasks to be done with ease.
- Leaf Blower-
greataid in cleanup especially fall leaves.
- Small Gas Cultivator - Used to cultivate larger beds or around vegetable plants
- Chain Saw - For larger cutting Jobs
- String Trimmer- To help get hard to mow edges and around obstacles.
- Gas or Electric Hedge Trimmers
These pieces of gardening equipment are all important in the maintenance of a garden, some are essential others are there to help cut time and labor. Ultimately it is up to the gardener to decide what is essential and what kind of investment they are willing or can afford to spend.