Philips Headphones Hong Kong
- About Philips
- Philips electronic products
- Philips headphones Hong Kong
- Philips Fidelio headphones Hong Kong
Philips, or by its full and lesser-known name, Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Royal Philips in Dutch), is a Dutch electronics and technology company with its headquarters located in Amsterdam. Their main electronics business is focused on general electrical products, healthcare, as well as lighting products. The company was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven.
Philips' electronic products are divided into three different divisions: Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Philips Healthcare, and Philips Lighting, which is also the largest manufacturer of lighting products in the world measured by revenue. They currently operate over a hundred manufacturing facilities, 59 Research & Development facilities, and carry out sales and service operations in over a hundred different countries. They operate globally in many different regions: Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania.
A lot of people are very familiar with the electronics brand of Philips and their reliable consumer products – especially the people who grew up with the earlier years of the 21st century. Their main products are consumer electronics and electrical products such as small appliances, shavers, beauty care appliances, and audio products such as radios and headphones. They also manufacturer and provide a lot healthcare equipment such as CT scanners, MRI scanners, monitoring equipment, resuscitation equipment, and x-ray scanners.
Philips are known for a lot of general electronic products, and one of the most popular type of product for the consumers by Philips is their audio product line. Philip headphones are commonly found in many different general stores and electronic superstores. When it comes to headphones, Philips has two very distinctively lines: Their consumer-friendly, general headphones line, and their high end Fidelio high-fidelity headphones.
Philips' general use headphones aims for one thing: Provide reliable and affordable audio solutions for the everyday consumer. This line of audio products has a wide variety of different headphones that is suitable for everybody's different needs and wants for an audio solution.:
- DJ Monitor style headphones which offers dynamic base and rotatable ear cups for DJs to easily use them to monitor audio.
- Normal headband headphones with comfortable doughnut shaped ear cushions for optimal comfort and drivers that give out incredibly rich bass.
- O'Neill branded headphones that are designed to bring out the stylish persona in everyone. It features explosive bass for the bass-heads among us with flat tangle-free cables to ensure you get your groove on without trouble.
- Bluetooth stereo headsets for those who want to be free from troublesome wires. The Philips SHB4000 wireless Bluetooth headset gives clear and natural sounds over a reliable Bluetooth connection.
Philips Fidelio headphones are the exact opposite of their slightly everyday consumer headphones. The Philips Fidelio headphone line is meant for those who must have that exclusive high-fidelity sound with amazing clarity and natural tones.
The Fidelio X1 headphones gives an authentic and exquisite sound, bringing out the music exactly as it is intended to be listened. Its open back design allows for air movement in the drives, which greatly enhances the sound and gives the headphones very natural acoustics.
Philips has got it all, no matter headphones or other electrical products. If you want very simple no-frills headphones for your general music listening, then Philips has got you set – but if you want very premium and high-quality sound, Philip's Fidelio headphones has got you covered.