Pull&Bear brings the latest international trends to the street in the form of easy, comfortable and casual clothes. The Pull&Bear collections are conceived with the idea of dressing men and women with a young mindset, taking into account that age is not an obstacle when choosing our wardrobe. Learn more about Pull and Bear HK below.
Top Pull & Bear Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|PULL & BEAR \n blue denim - jeans jeans||HK$ 1,517.54||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n green denim - jeans jackets||HK$ 5,235.41||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n black denim - jeans jeans||HK$ 1,669.29||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n turquoise denim - jeans trousers||HK$ 1,517.54||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n black denim - jeans trousers||HK$ 1,517.54||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n turquoise denim - jeans jeans||HK$ 1,365.80||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n brown denim - jeans jeans||HK$ 1,213.97||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n blue denim - jeans jackets||HK$ 2,503.89||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n blue denim - jeans jackets||HK$ 1,896.91||Vestiaire Collective|
|PULL & BEAR \n blue denim - jeans trousers||HK$ 1,517.54||Vestiaire Collective|
Tracking the newest trends across technology, social movements and the latest developments in art and music, Pull&Bear was founded in 1991 with a clear mission of dressing young, environmentally-engaged and dynamic fashion lovers. The brand has fast become globally recognized for its fun styling, fusing international and club influences with a playful attitude.
Pull&Bear has two separate lines both for men and women. The first is primarily intended for teenagers, with casual and easy styling in sweatshirts, T-shirts, jeans, Bermuda shorts, and hats. The second is more specifically designed for adults who have grown up with the brand, and look to it for eclectic styles that can be worn day or night, at work or play.
Pull&Bear x Netflix: Sex Education-Inspired Apparel Collection
Pull&Bear partnered up with Netflix to surprise fans of the popular show Sex Education, releasing an entire capsule collection dedicated to the series and coming complete with apparel and a large range of accessories. The collection heavily plays with picture prints and character quotes. T-shirts and hoodies on iconic photos taken from the show, along with illustrations inspired by the series and its characters.
Different versions of the Sex Education logo and Moordale High are also major features across the range. Prints with character quotes—the leitmotiv of the collection—capture the Sex Education spirit and mood. To finish off the looks, Sex Education x Pull&Bear has designed a selection of accessories for the most loyal fans: caps, bucket hats, patches, tote bags, mobile phone cases and socks, all inspired by the fictional universe.
Let Pull&Bear Lead You Through Its Eclectic Virtual Fashion Show
Since the 90s’ Pull&Bear has been combining contemporary trends with underground club fashion to deliver versatile, accessible apparel collections that accommodate all styles. For its Autumn/Winter collection, the brand has assembled a diverse range of fabrics and silhouettes drawn from a global source of influences. To showcase the collection, and as a result of lockdown restrictions, Pull&Bear has ventured into the digital realm and created a virtual fashion show.
The women’s collection consists of an assortment of natural colours, earthy, sandy tones, checked prints and animal prints and materials such as faux leather, vinyl, corduroy and velvet. The men’s offering features more neutral colours and fabrics such as shearling, corduroy or synthetic wool, whilst more eccentric dressers will appreciate garments with metallic holographic details and tie-dye prints, silvers and sprays.
Your gift card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your gift card may not have a remaining balance.
- Something may have been entered incorrectly. Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
Belonging to the Inditex Group (Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe, Pull&Bear is present in 76 markets through a network of more than 970 stores and the online store.
Can you return Pull and Bear in store?
If you choose to return at Pull&Bear physical store, except for the return policy stated, you also need to show the receipt with returned Products marked while delivering your returned product. Pull&Bear will inform you whether you are entitled to refund after checking your returned product.
Can you buy Pull&Bear clothes online?
Shopping with Pull&Bear online is simple, follow these steps below:
- Choose the section (woman or man) and then the family (product type).
- View the product/s you are interested in and click on the photograph to zoom in and see details and composition, available sizes, reference code and price.
- Select the item of clothing and add it to your basket. You can then choose to carry on shopping or to process the order.
- If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process but if you want to process the order, create an account and log in.
- Once you have entered your details, double-check to see if they’re correct and click on “Process Order.”
- Choose whether you want to collect your order from one of the Pull&Bear stores near your or receive it via standard or express delivery and check that the shipping and billing addresses are correct.
- Select a payment method: Pull&Bear supports Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Affinity Card, PayPal and Giftcard payments.
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email of confirmation. Now all you have to do it wait to receive your new clothes!