Have you imagined about putting food on to your skin? Yes, you’ve read right, Skinfood believes in beauty within food. Skinfood uses food that’s good for the skin to deliver nutrition directly to the skin. Learn more about Skinfood here.
Top Skinfood Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off||HK$ 41.97||Kocostyle|
|Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off 100g||HK$ 41.97||Kocostyle|
|Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder||HK$ 66.50||YesStyle|
|Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Toner 180ml||HK$ 76.27||Kocostyle|
|Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Toner 180ml||HK$ 89.51||Cosmetic Love|
|Skinfood Tea Tree Soft Bubble Foam 200ml||HK$ 64.21||Kocostyle|
|Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Essence 50ml||HK$ 92.64||Kocostyle|
|Skinfood Tea Tree Clearing Toner 150ml||HK$ 144.00||YesStyle|
|Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Essence 50ml||HK$ 156.41||YesStyle|
|Skinfood Premium Avocado Rich Essence 50ml||HK$ 112.56||YesStyle|
- Skinfood making food for the skin since 1957
- Skinfood Hong Kong: Deliver food nutrition directly to the skin
- Skinfood Hong Kong: Delicious cosmetics made of food
- Skinfood Hong Kong: Best-selling products that you need to try
Skinfood believes that skin care comes in a package, that is moisturizing, nourishment, luminosity and firming. Skinfood has discovered that the daily food we consume can fulfil the needs of our skin and so strives in researching about food benefits for the skin. Extensive studies are carried out on food to ensure that these foods are grown properly for the production of products for your skin.
The journey of this first South Korean food cosmetic brand started in 1957 and is not limited within Korea itself as Skinfood also looks outwards for the best food ingredients. Traveling to other parts of the world in order to obtain the best and healthiest food ingredients, Skinfood will never cease in its discovery of the best food for your skin!
“To protect your skin for 14 years, not just 14 days.” Skinfood’s Food Principle
It is a fact that good food makes up good health, Skinfood also applies the same principal when developing its products. Skinfood delivers complete skin nutrition by practicing strict selection of its food ingredients that are good for the skin like tomatoes, fresh milk, black sugar and etc.
Thus, the process time in making Skinfood products are longer as cultivation of food ingredients need to be precise and ideal in order to obtain the best food possible. Here is Skinfood’s top ten food line-up:
- Black Sugar — an effective exfoliator and skin revitalizer, black sugar is also enriched with vitamins and minerals to make skin smoother and radiant
- Royal Honey — for sensitive skin, honey essence will keep skin radiant, moist and well-protected
- Premium Tomatoes — famous for its whitening properties, premium tomato are harvested and formulated to help brighten and purify the skin
- Lettuce and Cucumber — rich in moisture and vitamins, suitable for dry skin
- Fresh Apple Sparkling — formulated with unripe green apples, this suits oily skin as the carbonated water controls sebum production, leaving skin feeling matte and not oily
- Gold Caviar — with Russian caviar extract, pure gold particles and collagen extract, this series will fill up loose, deflated skin, achieve a firmer, tighter complexion with continuous use
- Miracle Food 10 — alleviate ten different skin concerns with a single formula, with extracts of ten miracle foods to treat and restore skin, this series has Skinfood PHYTO MIRACLE extraction and SUBMICRON Technology that ensures maximum skin cell penetration
- Avocado — hydrate and lock in moisture for brighter and healthier skin with avocado extract, oil and essential oils
- Black Pomegranate — add glow to the skin, this series of products can plump up your skin and illuminate fine lines
- Egg White — egg white extract will penetrate deeply into pores to remove pore-clogged oil glands, achieve firmer skin and tighter pores with its albumin content too
Other Skinfood food series include Agave Cactus, Aloe Vera, Ancient Rice, Carrot, Eggplant, Grapefruit, Green Grape, Lime, Parsley & Mandarin, Pineapple, Sweet Potato, Tea Tree, Gold Kiwi and the Korean Specialty Fermented Wormwood, as well as alcohol infused products like Peach Sake, Hop Beer and Brandy Mild.
Made of natural food ingredients, Skinfood also has a wide range of makeup products like:
- Skinfood Eye Shadow
- Skinfood Mascara
- Skinfood Concealer
- Skinfood Eyebrow Pencil
- Skinfood Eye Liner
- Skinfood Foundation
There are also Skinfood for Men products to maintain the overall well-being of men’s skin.
With a wide variety of products, Skinfood can be your ultimate skin solution. Among the most loved Skinfood products that you need to try out are as follows:
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off — with black sugar as its main ingredient, this wash off mask will keep the skin revitalized and hydrated. Black sugar contains rich minerals, vitamins and glycolic acid, which is effective in removing aged and stubborn cuticles. It also ensures better absorption of nutrients to the skin. Many people have experienced bright and tight skin after using it. This mask is also very easy to use, just apply the mask after your cleansing routine to lightly wet face (do avoid the eye and lip areas). Gently press and massage the mask onto the skin, focusing on the nose and chin area. Leave it to rest for 10-15 minutes and then rinse well with water. The mild exfoliating sugar will leave your skin well cleansed and soften stubborn cuticles.
So, worry not about your skin troubles and get Skinfood products at iprice Hong Kong that will nutrify your skin and help you have a healthier complexion.