Are you worried that you’re getting insufficient daily nutrition? Well, modern daily eating habits are often disrupted nowadays. People busy with work and stressful living tend to oversee the importance of daily nutrition. Check out these daily multivitamins offered below and learn more about them here.
B12: The Vitamin you can Eat, Drink, or Wear
Often being overshadowed by the commercialized Vitamin C, B12 is usually not on the top of the list of essential vitamins. This is the reason that it is one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in the world.
Top Multivitamins Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|swisse Men's Ultivite Multivitamin 50 Tablets||HK$ 110.21||iHerb|
|Centrum Advance Multivitamin Tablets - (100 Tablets)||HK$ 94.62||Mankind|
|Centrum Women Multivitamin Tablets - (60 Tablets)||HK$ 82.83||Mankind|
|Nature's Way Alive! Max3 Daily Men's Multivitamin 90 Tablets||HK$ 143.48||iHerb|
|NOW Foods True Balance Multi Vitamin & Mineral 120 Capsules||HK$ 117.94||iHerb|
|Centrum Men Multivitamin Tablets - (60 Tablets)||HK$ 82.83||Mankind|
|Enzymatic Therapy Doctor's Choice Multivitamins Men 90 Tablets||HK$ 119.50||iHerb|
|NOW Foods Super Colostrum 500 mg 90 Veg Capsules||HK$ 101.07||iHerb|
|Bioglan Women's Vita Multivitamin Gummies - 60 Gummies||HK$ 97.35||Mankind|
|Natrol Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg 60 Capsules||HK$ 75.14||iHerb|
- Multivitamins Hong Kong: What are multivitamins?
- Multivitamins Hong Kong: Who needs multivitamins supplements?
Multivitamins are a one pill or tablet form that provides the basic essential vitamins or minerals. Yes, only the very basic needs are fulfilled, so you still need to consumed a healthy and nutritious diet to completely fulfil your daily nutrition requirement.
Multivitamins are just an easier and more convenient way of consuming part of your nutritional requirements. This is because not all nutrients are present in each multivitamin, nutrients like iron is sometimes omitted. Vitamin supplement manufacturers also produce essential vitamins and minerals in varying dosages, so do read and understand how much of what kind of vitamins are in your multivitamins.
Multivitamins Hong Kong: Who needs multivitamins supplements?
So, who needs to take multivitamins? If you are of the following, maybe you should start considering to add multivitamins to your daily diet.
- If you don’t fancy vegetables or fruits or if your diet cannot otherwise be modified (yes, the poor people are the most affected by malnutrition). This is because you may have a higher risk for several nutrient deficiencies.
- If you are earning a lower income and are financially unable to buy a wide variety of foods. (Ironically, this group is the least likely to consume multivitamins) So, think of donating some multivitamins when you want to help out the poor and unfortunate.
- If you are just too lazy or too busy to eat proper meals. Multivitamins are a better purchasing option than the nutrients by themselves as they are concentrated and scientifically modified to be easily consumed by the body.
- If you are a pregnant woman. This is because pregnant women have an increased need for folic acid and vitamin C, which is important for fetal development and to reduce complications associated with pregnancy in general.
- If you are of older age. Elderly people can also benefit from multivitamins, as they tend to be at a higher risk for nutrient deficiencies, such as vitamin B12.
- If your work environment exposes you to less favourable conditions. Jobs like doctors, teachers, nurses, the army force, labour work which are more prone to infection or hazardous working conditions will need multivitamins to sustain their nutrition needs.
But even if you don’t fulfil any of the above conditions, consuming multivitamins is not bringing any extra harm too as you are just going to add nutrients to your daily diet (not excessively too, cause multivitamins just add a small dose). Give yourself a leg up on your basic nutritional needs by getting multivitamins, consider it your daily gift to yourself and your loved ones.