Bothered by excessive weight gain? Feeling anxious and troubled about your waistline? Here are some products that might help you lose weight. Click here to learn more about weight loss too.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Weight Loss Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|NOW Foods Sports CLA Extreme 180 Softgels||HK$ 284.87||iHerb|
|DHC 2 Packs: Melilot, Leg Slimming (30 Day) 2 Packs x 60 Capsules (30-Day Supply)||HK$ 151.98||YesStyle|
|MuscleTech Nitro Tech Ripped Ultimate Protein + Weight Loss Formula Chocolate Fudge Brownie 4 lbs (1.81 kg)||HK$ 458.48||iHerb|
|Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula with Meratrim and Integra-Lean African Mango Irvingia 60 Vegetarian Capsules||HK$ 231.26||iHerb|
|Nature's Plus Ultra Fat Busters 60 Bi-Layered Tablets||HK$ 142.32||iHerb|
|Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Keto Fit Weight Loss Shake Fair Trade Chocolate 12.87 oz (365 g)||HK$ 282.18||iHerb|
|Paradise Herbs Slimming Greens 6.4 oz (182 g)||HK$ 239.32||iHerb|
|Irwin Naturals Triple-Tea Fat Burner 75 Liquid Softgels||HK$ 142.26||iHerb|
|Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgels 750 mg 240 Softgels||HK$ 304.64||iHerb|
|Bucked Up Heat Fat Burner 60 Capsules||HK$ 278.31||iHerb|
News about Weight Loss
B12: The Vitamin you can Eat, Drink, or Wear28 September 2017
Often being overshadowed by the commercialized Vitamin C, B12 is usually not on the top of the list of essential vitamins. This is the reason that it is one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in the world.
- Get to know which Weight Loss supplements are for you
- Understand the safety concerns of Weight Loss supplements
Let’s start by saying that it is very important to do your homework beforehand if you're thinking about trying weight-loss pills. General information about many dietary supplements are now readily available online, so do some research first. However, we’ve done some here for you, read up!
Here are 7 kinds of Weight Loss supplements (that have significant amount of scientific research).
- Whey protein — Whey protein, derived from the whey of milk, is an easily digestible form of protein. Although mainly consumed by people for building muscles, whey protein also suppresses a person’s appetite. Thus, it actually can help you eat less and hence lose weight.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA — CLA is one of the more popular health food supplements for reduction of body fat and weight loss. However, case study evidences consist of mixed results. So, do consult your doctor before consuming as studies on animals have sown it to be effective, but not all human studies have been successful. CLA is said to have anticancer benefits and seems to aid in weight loss. Although primarily found in beef and dairy products, CLA supplements are mostly derived from safflower oil.
- Glucomannan — a fibre that is considered extremely effective for diabetes and blood sugar control derived from an Asian plant called Konjac, glucomannan also has additional properties of weight loss. Traditionally, also an important food source—whether fried, baked or as a candy, this fibre helps to absorb water in the digestive tract, reducing cholesterol and carbohydrate absorption. Many researchers have found it to be an obesity supportive treatment.
- Mango Seed Fibre — fibre from the seeds of the African mango tree is a traditional African weight loss remedy that has found new popularity either alone or combined with other dietary supplements. It’s most commonly used in Africa as a natural antibiotic and pain reliever. Currently being studied for weight loss, diabetes and cholesterol reduction, mango seed fibre will be emerging as one of the new weight loss supplements.
- Beta Glucan — A concentrated soluble fibre derived from yeasts, mushrooms and algae, beta-glucans come in many forms but all have the effect of lowering cholesterol with the additional benefits of weight loss and helping to control diabetes.
- Hydroxycitric Acid or HCA —a salt derived from the rind of dried fruit, in particular the Southeast Asian plants Brindal berry and Garcinia Cambodia. This traditional Indian folk remedy has been used to treat joint and stomach problems. Sold in drug stores and supplement stores as HCA, brindleberry or brindal berry and garcinia, it is the primary ingredient in diet products with names like Citrilite, Citrin, PhyrtriMax, Bio-Max 3000, and Garcinia Trim-Pulse. Research backs the effectiveness of HCA at reducing fat absorption, increasing fat metabolism, inhibiting appetite and lowering LDL cholesterol.
- Chitosan — a fibre that comes from chitin, which is the main component in the shells (or exoskeletons) of insects and crustaceans. Although sounds a little gross, this fibre is highly recommended by holistic practitioners to lower cholesterol levels. Also promoted as a type of dietary fibre that may help reduce the absorption of fat, Chitosan maybe use to block absorption of dietary fat and cholesterol, follow proper dosage guidelines to minimise side effects though.
There are definitely many more kinds of weight loss supplements in the market, so really do some extensive research and consult your doctor before consuming them. There are also many other ways to lose weight such as exercising with Sports Equipment, go on a weight loss diet in which you will consume Protein Powder and Shakes instead of starchy meals. Just keep in mind that progression of weight loss differs from each individual, you may need to try out a few methods to find a suitable method.
With all the new weight loss medications entering the market, many people are also looking to supplements to aid weight loss, we strongly recommend you to understand all products prior to making it part of your diet.