- Swell 65 Hong Kong: Fashionwear that Never Goes Out of Style
- Swell 65 Hong Kong: Jeans for All Seasons
- Swell 65 Hong Kong: Care for Your Jeans
- Swell 65 Hong Kong: Adding Charm to a Long-Time Fashion Staple
Inside of everyone’s wardrobe, there will be at least one pair of jeans. Jeans is a versatile fashion item that will never go out of style, even when the seasons change. A single pair of jeans can be paired with a t-shirt for a laidback look or maybe pair them with a blouse/shirt to look great for you date. The possibilities are endless! And it is the reason why many would turn to jeans as the answer to their fashion problems.
Swell 65 originates from Italy. It is home to both men’s and women’s wear, but finds its identity mostly in the creation of jeans. The brand is home to many types of jeans in various colours and options. Each clothing item from Swell 65 is inspired by streetwear seen on the streets of the biggest cities in the world. Thus, making Swell 65’s style seem very modern, chic and versatile.
The thing about jeans is that it will never go out of season, unlike most other clothing. You can wear your jeans to the beach or even in winter and still look stylish, as long as you pair it right of course. While blue jeans are the typical staple to any wardrobe, Swell 65 aims to provide jeans in other colours so that it can be the center focus of your outfits rather than be in the background supporting your look.
Other than different coloured jeans, Swell 65’s jeans boast trendy rips, patches, lengths and cuttings, all made to suit the needs of a style-aware man/woman. Their jeans are made to be worn through most seasons and for many occasions. Other than that, the brand also ensures that their jeans are made from the best material that ages and grows with its wearer as well as lasts for as long as possible. However, like most clothing (made from quality materials or not), there will come a time when you will need to throw away your jeans (due to colour fadeout or rips in the worst places possible). Rather than resign yourself to that fate, read on to learn about how you can care for a pair of jeans (whether it comes from Swell 65 or any other brand for that matter).
Like every other piece of clothing that you own, your favourite pair of jeans will not last as long, if you do not give the proper care that it requires. So, before you throw your lucky pair of jeans (or the new pair of Swell 65 jeans that you bought) into the washing machine, here are some care tips you may want to read first:
- Do not wash your jeans too often! Washing your jeans too often will cause the colour to fade (after at least 10 wears, if possible). So, if you find little stains on your jeans after a day out, just use a damp cloth or an old toothbrush to remove the stains rather than just dumping your jeans into the washing machine.
- Make sure to use cool water! So your jeans did get all muddy and grimy after that picnic at the park. So, go ahead and give it a wash! But make sure that you use cold water when you do so as it will prevent fading as well as shrinkage of your jeans. Also, make sure to turn your jeans inside out to prevent any fading and colour loss.
- Bleach is a big no-no in the world of cleaning denim! Never ever use bleach on your jeans, even if they are white and have been stained. Unless you are trying to lighten the colour of your jeans, then go ahead. If not, refrain from using bleach on your jeans as not only will it mess with the colour of your jeans, it will also deteriorate the yarn in the denim.
- Even your jeans need a day out in the breeze! After washing your jeans, DO NOT put them in the dryer. While dryers are convenient and definitely make one’s life easy, they are the enemy of jeans as dryers can cause clothes to break down. In order to ensure that your jeans stay the same, dry them on a clothing rack. Just make sure that they are out of direct sunlight as the sun can bleach your jeans.
Shop for an awesome pair of jeans from Swell 65 at an affordable price here on iprice. If Swell 65’s style is not to your liking, then check out other Clothing brands that we have to offer. If classy and luxurious is your style, then have a look at the items that we have to offer from Hermes and Dorothy Perkins. For a smart-yet-casual look, head on over to TOPMAN and TOPSHOP.