TOMS, a brand that is known for their amazing range of shoes and bags that are to die for. But do you know that they are also known for their One for One motto? Don’t know what it is? Find out by clicking here.
Recommended for You
Top TOMS Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|TOMS Ballet flats||HK$ 494.24||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 337.34||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 486.39||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 549.15||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 423.63||YOOX|
|TOMS Espadrilles||HK$ 298.11||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 235.35||YOOX|
|TOMS Espadrilles||HK$ 329.49||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 619.76||YOOX|
|TOMS Low-tops & sneakers||HK$ 423.63||YOOX|
Do you know that to give back to the world that we serve in, you don’t have to be rich? There are millions of ordinary individuals – people who pass on the street every day who also gives back, for the sole reason of making the world a better place, with whatever they have.
So, if you want to give back but have no idea where to start, it can be as simple as buying a pair of shoes. TOMS, an American shoe company is that one unsurpassed one out of the lot that started a business without the desire to make a profit. But it was for the sole reason of seeing each kid in this world with a pair of shoes covering their feet.
- TOMS – How it all started
- TOMS – Changing the world with their fashion-forward shoes
- TOMS – It’s all about giving back
Starting off his company in Los Angeles, TOMS founder, Blake Mycoskie had a desire to ‘make life more comfortable’ –TOMS motto. For every pair of TOMS shoes purchased, Mycoskie gives a free pair of shoes to a child in need. He calls this his One for One challenge.
He wanted turn his idea into a business but didn’t want a non-profit organization. If he were to start a non-profit, he would have had to use all the money he had and raise lots more just to actually start it out. Instead, he turned it into a for-profit organization with his One for One idea.
When he was travelling in Argentina in 2006, Mycoskie witnessed the hardships faced by children growing up without shoes. Wanting to help, he created TOMS Shoes, a company that match every pair of shoes purchased with a new pair of shoes for a child in need. One for One.
When he went back to Argentina the very next year, he brought with him 10,000 pair of shoes, all purchased by TOMS customers for the exact same reason he started TOMS. He was greatly inspired to move his business out from his apartment and it’s a large organization after listening to a women on how the shoes he brought helped her family so much. Her kids found it difficult head out to school as they needed shoes and they one had one that was shared among them. But after TOMS, all of them were able to get their necessary education in school on a daily basis.
This story, this great inspiration made him sell of his other business and concentrate solely on TOMS and how it would be able to make the world a better place. Today, based in over 20 different countries all over the world, TOMS has been able to change over 1 000 000 lives of kids all over by covering their small, little feet with quality shoes.
Truth be told – finding something that is comfortable and looks and feels good at the same time can be quite a daunting task. But with TOMS, you can totally get over this problem easily. Walking on cloud seven with patterns that will surely turn heads is a given. Some of these shoes
- The match well with anything! And we mean everything you have in your wardrobe. Even if you are not a fashionista, believe us when we say that TOMS shoes are perfect with shorts, dresses, jeans, and all kind of tops.
- These shoes are made for walking. Although they are all about giving, they do not miss out on the actual shoe part. Their creations are made for your foot as it wraps them perfectly. You wouldn’t want to put your feet in anything else after using TOMS
- They are made to last. Walk around the world and your TOMS would still feel brand new. Hike up the highest mountains or explore the deepest jungle, your TOMS will never fail you nor let you down.
- One for One. We can’t stress this enough. They give one pair to a child in need for every pair purchased, helping these kids avoid diseases that can be transmitted when they walk around barefoot, go to school with a proper pair of footwear and the list goes on!
TOMS is a brand that improves lives of those in need with every purchases that you make. One for one. Through these purchases, TOMS helps provide shoes, sight, water, safe birth and bullying prevention services to the people in need.
TOMS offers brand new, made-to-order shoes in a variety of styles to meet the needs of the children that need it most in over 70 different countries. Through your purchase, TOMS would offer improved health, access to education and confidence building, programs that will help improve the future of these kids. The styles of the shoes include:
- Classic Slip-On
- Winter Boot
- Wet-Weather Slip-On
- Sports Shoe
- Locally Produced Shoes
TOMS Eyewear purchases provide a person in need with a full eye exam by trained medical professionals. Each patient then receives the treatment he or she needs. TOMS supports treatments for three of the most common vision issues:
- Prescription Glasses – Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Astigmatism,
- Sight-Saving Surgeries – Cataract, Trachoma
- Medical Treatment – Inflammation and Infection, Eye Trauma, Corneal Ulcerations
Every time a bag of TOMS Roasting Co. Coffee is purchased, TOMS offers 140 liters of safe water, a week’s supply to those who need it the most.
TOMS Bags purchases support in delivering the vital materials and training that are most needed to help provide a safe birth regardless of the facility. Your every purchase supports Delivery of Safe Birth Kits, Training for Skilled Birth Attendants and Healthy Delivery for New Born Baby and Mom.
Now that you know what TOMS is all about, it’s time to give back to this world that we live in. Get your TOMS today exclusively from iprice.