Too Faced Hong Kong
Believing that makeup gives women power and that little extra boost of confidence, founders Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson came up with Too Faced. Focusing on pretty pink hues and the most girly and cutest of packaging, Too Faced products aim to inspire confidence and encourage you to ‘Own Your Pretty’.
Too Faced is All You Need to Get Ready
Preparing for a date night, a birthday party or a night out with your girls? Then Too Faced is really all you need. With an array of eyeshadows, lipsticks, glosses, and mascaras to choose from, it is a one-stop makeup brand for all your beauty needs. Continue reading to learn more about getting ready with some of Too Faced most popular makeup products!
Getting Ready with Too Faced For the Party and Drama Queens
- Always Primer First
- For the first step of every makeup routine, always begin with a layer of primer. It gives a smooth base for you to apply makeup on while ensuring that it stays on throughout the day. If you’ve never used a primer before or if you suffer from dry skin, you can begin by trying one of Too Faced’s bestselling products, the Hangover Primer. It focusses on replenishing your skin by providing all-day hydration while brightening and smoothing out your skin for that healthy dewy finish! But for the girls who prefer a powder alternative, there is the Primed and Poreless Priming Powder perfect for you to wear under or over your foundation transforming your skin by minimizing pores and covering fine lines giving you a day-long flawless finish.
- Foundation and Cover-Ups
- After priming your face, pick a foundation shade that is closest to your original skin tone from the 18 shades of Too Faced’s Born This Way. Born This Way is an oil-free and lightweight foundation with a medium but flawless coverage. It masterfully blends away your pores and fine lines only leaving behind a natural and radiant finish. For the bigger spots and zits (eyebags included) that require an additional cover-up, Born This Way Concealer will melt these imperfections away. Also available in multiple shades, opt for one that is one or two shades lighter instead of choosing one that’s similar to your skin colour for a more effective cover-up.
- Fill Those Arches
- Start with the brows by using Too Faced Hong Kong’s Bulletproof Brow for a 24-hour waterproof, smudge-proof and budge-proof eyebrows. Specially formulated as an all-in-one cashmere clay formula, the Bulletproof Brow includes a mirror and a dual-sided angled and spooley brush for precise application. Lightly fill in your brows and brush it out with the spooley for a natural finish.
- Sexy, Seductive and Smothering
- Since this will be for a party and night out look, an option that you can try is a slight smokey eye. From the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection, start with a flat brush and applying the base colour, Caramelised, a beautiful shimmery taupe colour all over the lid. With the same colour, apply slightly on the bottom of the eye. Move on to the Talk Derby To Me, a darker glittery violet shade on the outer creases making sure to blend both sides evenly.
- With the leftover colour on the brush, apply to the bottom 1/3 of the lid making sure that everything blends out smoothly. With a fluffy brush, take some of the glittery gold shade, Luscious and apply to the center of the lid to add dimension to your eye makeup. After that, use a light glittery shade, Nectar and apply it to the inner corners of the eyes to make your eyes ‘pop’. Next, line your eyes with the Bulletproof Eyeliner –make sure to wing it slightly and then use the equipped brush to slightly blend it out. Last but not least, finish your eye makeup with 2 gorgeous coats of Better Than Sex Mascara for that extra ‘oomph’ factor.
- Where the Cheekbones At?
- Before contouring, add a slight blush to your cheeks with Love Flush in a dusty pink shade called Your Love is King. Using a blush brush, apply the colour to the apples of your cheek in a circular motion and lightly dragging it out to your temples. Then, add definition to your face using the Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer by lightly brushing a big ‘3’ on each side of your face. If you’re darker skinner, Too Faced also has the Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. After bronzing, pick up the Candlelight Glow to highlight your cheeks and the length of your nose. Finish the look with Melted, a liquefied long wear lipstick in the shade Velvet which is a gorgeous wine colour.
Too Faced, Too Gorgeous
Some of the most popular makeup products from Too Faced are their eye-shadow palettes. Look your best and wear that confident smile because Too Faced Hong Kong is here to give you that little extra confidence boost. For more inspiration on how to ‘Own Your Pretty’, head on over to their website!