Never fail to wow the world with its delightful and magical runway show, Victoria’s Secret HK unprecedentedly sings the praises of women’s beauty in the most enormous way. Home to the uniquely designed luxury ‘Fantasy Bra’, it is also known as the world’s largest and most expensive lingerie retailer. Shine brightly on every step of your way with the universally adored Victoria’s Secret lingerie and beauty products now at iPrice Hong Kong!
Top Victoria's Secret Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation / Shower Gel 8.4 oz (250 ml) (w)||HK$ 123.93||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses PK0017 01P||HK$ 575.88||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Victoria's Secret - Tease Dreamer Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml/1.7oz||HK$ 416.00||Zalora|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses VS0011 01G||HK$ 485.55||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Victoria's Secret red synthetic scarves||HK$ 577.03||Vestiaire Collective|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses VS0017 25C||HK$ 485.55||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses VS0036 52E||HK$ 667.35||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses VS0038 20A||HK$ 667.35||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses VS0019 28X||HK$ 485.55||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Victoria's Secret Sunglasses PK0001 28G||HK$ 485.55||Smart Buy Glasses|
Available in Jomashop HK$ 123.93
HK$ 139.51 Go to Shop
The story that led to the birth of every woman’s desire, Victoria’s Secret, was too humble that you wouldn’t think the brand could become as tremendous as it is today. It all began when the Founder Roy Raymond experienced a “tragic” moment when buying lingerie for his wife and that he realized how poorly those granny-looking garments were sewed. He then spent 8 years long to indulge in the making of undergarment and its market to eventually start his own line called Victoria’s Secret in 1977. His initial aim was to make lingerie shop less terrifying for men with the store's design influenced by the British boudoir. His attempt to market the brand towards men, although proved to have deviated, was the root of the brand’s core marketing strategy: to provide the kind of underwear that goes beyond its traditional function to become an item that embodies joy, sensuality, and intimacy in a subtle way and serves as a “honeymoon companion”.
Being too persistent in his motive, the brand couldn’t win the heart of the ladies and soon declared bankrupt. In 1982, Roy had to put an end to his entrepreneurship in the lingerie market with a deal to sell off Victoria’s Secret to the sportswear tycoon Leslie Wexner at approximately $1 million.
The new era of Victoria’s Secret kingdom
Under the leadership of its new owner, the brand changed its philosophy to serving women which were ought to be acquired in the beginning. Instead of trying to attract their husbands, Wexner put his focus on satisfying the demands of the ladies with more investments in producing high quality and appealing lingerie as well as beauty products.
His dedication came to fruitful when the iconic fashion show “Victoria’s Secret” was launched in 1995 which immediately created a storm of applause with close to 10 million audiences worldwide. What makes the brand from almost hitting the bottom line to the top retailer who owns 35% of the market? Let’s find out more below.
The angel’s wings of Victoria’s Secret fairyland
Unless you have been frozen in a block of ice, you would have already known about the phenomenal lingerie show Victoria’s Secret – the house of the world’s most admired supermodels who are angels in disguise such as Tyra Banks (the Founder and host of the show America’s Next Top Model), Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne…
The most influential factor of the brand’s success is neither their luxury bras nor glamorous runway but the women who represent their generation around the world. They are more than just supermodels, their sexy and healthy body is the reflection of determination, hard work, and passion. Victoria’s Secret won the lingerie and beauty industry thanks to its contagiousness of their angels’ utmost confidence, which is demonstrated through the handmade sparkling wings. Victoria’s Secret is genuinely famous for its sparkling “angel wings” and the enchanting look of their lingerie collections. Undergarments now have a whole new image, as they are no longer just simply a brand for women but an empire of beautiful, confident, and passionate individuals who are more worthy than just a “walking skeleton”.
To become Victoria’s Secret angel is, therefore, a dream of every girl from everywhere in the world.
Unveil the facts about Victoria’s Secret brand
- Despite dominating the lingerie market, Victoria’s Secret is not always amusing as it has once been criticized for the “Perfect Body” commercial. The world was opposed to their imposed images of an ideal woman’s body with skinny models. The company was then required to change the ad concept critically.
- Victoria’s Secret became the pioneer of wearable digital bras with its first high-tech undergarment called “Incredible by Victoria’s Secret” that can monitor your heart-rate. It was seen as the next level of the fitness industry. This invention has put Victoria’s Secret even farther in the competition that no one could ever come close.
- The extortionate prices don’t seem to hinder the company’s sales prospects at all. In fact, Victoria’s Secret has a steady increase in revenue over time and in 2014, its profit increased by 4% to nearly $5.2 billion in sales.
- The luxury bejewelled Fantasy Bra from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show is known as the world’s most expensive lingerie - “The Red Hot Fantasy Bra” with the value reaches $15 million!
- Victoria’s Secret is a sister company of L Brands, the retail business run by Leslie Wexner, alongside other well-known beauty brands like Bath and Body, Pink, La Senza, and Henri Bendel.
- American sweetheart Taylor Swift is said to be Victoria’s Secret’s almost angel for her eye-popping performances on the show for 2 consecutive years, even her besties are mostly VS’s angels like Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo.
What are the best Victoria’s Secret perfumes?
Although Victoria Secret is better known for their lingerie than for their fragrances, they’ve been releasing new perfumes on a regular basis since the early 1990s. Now, this house has over 300 different perfumes in their repertoire, which can make it extremely difficult for people wanting to find out if one of their scents would suit them without having to try out hundreds of different fragrances. Here are some of their best perfumes:
- Victoria’s Secret Original Pink
- Victoria’s Secret Heavenly Perfume
- Victoria’s Secret Eau So Sexy
- Victoria’s Secret Fantasies Fragrance Love Spell
- Victoria’s Secret Rapture Eau de Cologne
- Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell for Women
- Victoria’s Secret Fantasies Mist Vanilla Lace
- Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Divine
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease for Women
What is the best Victoria Secret bra?
Victoria Secret’s bras define comfort, sexy, classy, and elegance. Nothing gives you more confidence as wearing a pair of intricately designed underwear made with you in mind. And when it comes to bras, Victoria’s Secret exists just for you.
- Body by Victoria Full Coverage Bra
- Dream Angels Wicked Unlined Balconette Bra
- Incredible By Victoria’s Secret Lace Plunge Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Floral Embroidered Peek-A-Boo Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Floral Embroidered Plunge Bra
- Dream Angels Plunge Push Up Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Chantilly Lace Plunge Bra
- Body by Victoria Perfect Shape Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Mesh Plunge Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Dragon Lace Plunge Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Zebra Lace Demi Bra
- Dream Angels Demi Bra
Does Victoria Secret make maternity bras?
Yes, Victoria Secret does make maternity bras. It’s called the Nursing Plunge bra and it only comes in white and “buff’ (tan/nude).
How long is the semi-annual sale for Victoria Secret?
The Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale is always about two weeks long- 15 days to be exact.
Which Victoria’s Secret stores are closing in 2020?
Victoria’s Secret’s parent company, L Brands, said in May that they plan to close 251 stores in the United States and Canada in 2020. Most of the closures- 238 total, will be in the US.