Never fail to wow the world with its delightful and magical runway show, Victoria’s Secret HK unprecedentedly sings the praises of women’s beauty in the most enormous way. Home to the uniquely designed luxury ‘Fantasy Bra’, it is also known as the world’s largest and most expensive lingerie retailer. Shine brightly on every step of your way with the universally adored Victoria’s Secret lingerie and beauty products now at iPrice Hong Kong!
Top Victoria's Secret Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Aqua Kiss||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion Amber Romance||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion Coconut Passion||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Temptation||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion Aqua Kiss||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion Love Addict||HK$ 108.63||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Coconut Passion||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion||HK$ 108.63||Jomashop|
|Victoria's Secret Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion Velvet Petals||HK$ 116.40||Jomashop|
The story that led to the birth of every woman’s desire, Victoria’s Secret, was too humble that you wouldn’t think the brand could become as tremendous as it is today. It all began when the Founder Roy Raymond experienced a “tragic” moment when buying lingerie for his wife and that he realized how poorly those granny-looking garments were sewed. He then spent 8 years long to indulge in the making of undergarments and their market to eventually start his own line called Victoria’s Secret in 1977. His initial aim was to make lingerie shops less terrifying for men with the store's design influenced by the British boudoir. His attempt to market the brand towards men, although proved to have deviated, was the root of the brand’s core marketing strategy: to provide the kind of underwear that goes beyond its traditional function to become an item that embodies joy, sensuality, and intimacy in a subtle way and serves as a “honeymoon companion”.
Being too persistent in his motive, the brand couldn’t win the heart of the ladies and soon declared bankrupt. In 1982, Roy had to put an end to his entrepreneurship in the lingerie market with a deal to sell off Victoria’s Secret to the sportswear tycoon Leslie Wexner.
The new era of Victoria’s Secret kingdom
Under the leadership of its new owner, the brand changed its philosophy to serving women which ought to be acquired in the beginning. Instead of trying to attract their husbands, Wexner put his focus on satisfying the demands of the ladies with more investments in producing high quality and appealing lingerie as well as beauty products.
His dedication came to fruition when the iconic fashion show “Victoria’s Secret” was launched in 1995 which immediately created a storm of applause. What has turned the brand from almost hitting the bottom line into the top retailer who owns 35% of the market? Let’s find out more below.
Unveil the facts about Victoria’s Secret brand
- Despite dominating the lingerie market, Victoria’s Secret is not always amusing as it has once been criticized for the “Perfect Body” commercial. The world was opposed to their imposed images of an ideal woman’s body with skinny models. The company was then required to change the ad concept critically.
- Victoria’s Secret became the pioneer of wearable digital bras with its first high-tech undergarment called “Incredible by Victoria’s Secret” that can monitor your heart rate. It was seen as the next level of the fitness industry. This invention has put Victoria’s Secret even further in the competition that no one could ever come close.
- The extortionate prices don’t seem to hinder the company’s sales prospects at all. In fact, Victoria’s Secret has a steady increase in revenue over time and in 2014, its profit increased by 4%.
- The luxury bejewelled Fantasy Bra from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show is known as the world’s most expensive lingerie - “The Red Hot Fantasy Bra”.
- Victoria’s Secret is a sister company of L Brands, the retail business run by Leslie Wexner, alongside other well-known beauty brands like Bath and Body, Pink, La Senza, and Henri Bendel.
- American sweetheart Taylor Swift is said to be Victoria’s Secret’s almost angel for her eye-popping performances on the show for 2 consecutive years, even her besties are mostly VS’s angels like Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo.
Although Victoria Secret is better known for its lingerie than for its fragrances, they’ve been releasing new perfumes on a regular basis since the early 1990s. Now, this house has over 300 different perfumes in their repertoire, which can make it extremely difficult for people wanting to find out if one of their scents would suit them without having to try out hundreds of different fragrances. Here are some of their best perfumes:
- Victoria’s Secret Original Pink
- Victoria’s Secret Heavenly Perfume
- Victoria’s Secret Eau So Sexy
- Victoria’s Secret Fantasies Fragrance Love Spell
- Victoria’s Secret Rapture Eau de Cologne
- Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell for Women
- Victoria’s Secret Fantasies Mist Vanilla Lace
- Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Divine
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease for Women
Victoria Secret’s bras define comfort, sexy, classy, and elegance. Nothing gives you more confidence as wearing a pair of intricately designed underwear made with you in mind. And when it comes to bras, Victoria’s Secret exists just for you.
- Body by Victoria Full Coverage Bra
- Dream Angels Wicked Unlined Balconette Bra
- Incredible By Victoria’s Secret Lace Plunge Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Floral Embroidered Peek-A-Boo Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Floral Embroidered Plunge Bra
- Dream Angels Plunge Push Up Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Chantilly Lace Plunge Bra
- Body by Victoria Perfect Shape Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Mesh Plunge Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Dragon Lace Plunge Bra
- Luxe Lingerie Zebra Lace Demi Bra
- Dream Angels Demi Bra
Yes, Victoria Secret does make maternity bras. It’s called the Nursing Plunge bra and it only comes in white and “buff’ (tan/nude).
The Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale is always about two weeks long- 15 days to be exact.