Do you need a whole new wardrobe makeover? Then you are on the exact right page. Wallis has everything you ever need. Find out more about Wallis here.
Top Wallis Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|TOM FORD Sunglasses FT0688 WALLIS 45G||HK$ 1,883.55||Smart Buy Glasses|
|TOM FORD Sunglasses FT0688 WALLIS 01B||HK$ 1,506.84||Smart Buy Glasses|
|TOM FORD Sunglasses FT0688 WALLIS 54T||HK$ 1,883.55||Smart Buy Glasses|
|visvim Wallis Garden silk shirt||HK$ 13,860.00||Mytheresa|
|Love, Bonito Wallis Crew Neck Bodysuit||HK$ 229.00||Zalora|
|Love, Bonito Wallis Crew Neck Bodysuit||HK$ 229.00||Zalora|
|Tadashi Shoji Wallis Sequinembroidered Bridal Dress||HK$ 4,929.00||Farfetch|
|Anti-Stress Dot-to-Dot by Emily Wallis||HK$ 125.88||Book Depository|
|16ARLINGTON Woman Wallis Pinstriped Woven Slim-leg Pants Anthracite Size 6||HK$ 1,452.18||Theoutnet|
|Tantra Illuminated by Christopher D Wallis||HK$ 300.08||Book Depository|
Fashion and women are two things that can never be separated. Fashion might mean different thing for the lot of you – a way of describing your personality, your mood at that current period, something that makes you extra happy and even a way to express yourself – but it all boils down to what you think looks good and what does not. Your greatest aim with fashion is to always look good on the outside, and one way you can lift your whole look to a new level is with the trendiest wardrobe must-haves. And when wardrobe must-haves are mentioned, the only brand that should pop in your mind is Wallis. With the trendiest fashion catalogue, Wallis is your ultimate brand to go.
- Wallis Hong Kong – Clothes that reflect the spirit of women today
- Wallis Hong Kong – The Denim Studio
- Wallis Hong Kong – If you are Petite, flaunt it
012 has confirmed Wallis’ rightful position as an aspirational, premium high street brand. The brand has a strong British heritage – first store opened in London 1932. At the heart of Wallis is an understanding of real women. We believe in women as individuals not stereotypes, they want women to look and feel the best they can. This is reflected in their design philosophy. The creative team at Wallis design clothes that allow real women to look great. Wallis clothing is available in UK size 8-20 with dedicated petite clothing for women 5'3'' and under. Wallis dresses today’s woman with distinctively designed clothes for a modern contemporary look that makes her feel confident and special, whatever the occasion. Quality of fit and fabric is paramount as it’s the brands aim to provide a welcoming and enjoyable shopping experience. Modern style, detail, colourful and confident- everything Wallis is all about.
Jeans are the ultimate wardrobe staple whether you’re out for dinner, at work or relaxing at the weekend jeans play a part so it’s important you find your dream denim. Wallis has redesigned their range and given them names to make it easier for you to find your go-to.
- Scarlet - Scarlet bootcut is your much loved timeless jean. With a slim upper leg and a modern bootcut fit, this well-proportioned jean will flatter and enhance your silhouette.
- Demi - Demi side zip is your versatile slim fit jegging. With its clean waistband and side zip fastening, this comfortable jean can be worn with ease and is perfect for everyday layering.
- Harper - Harper straight leg is our best-selling leg shape that suits everyone. This modern leg lengthening jean will elongate your silhouette and is a firm favourite for a good reason.
- Ellie - Ellie skinny jeans are your ultimate dress-up, dress-down wardrobe staple. Made from a stretch denim fabric, this slim cut jean is a must-have in everyone’s wardrobe.
- Erin - Erin High Waist jeggings are your super soft everyday jeans that sit high on the waist. Cut from high performance stretch denim these jeggings are the perfect day-to-night jean that can be worn with anything.
We all know there are certain things that simply can’t be changed – as much as you might want to. Your body figure for example, if you are 5′ 4″ (162 cm) tall which by the fashion industry’s guidelines you are considered petite, sometimes being petite feels like a serious impediment to your style – especially for the vertically-challenged, who often complain that a certain street style star’s look would “only look good on someone tall”. But is it really necessary for petite women to create the illusion of a tall person?
As fashion changes, so do plenty of old-fashion rules, we broke the rules on appropriate dressing decades ago. Today, one most important thing in fashion is to dress with confidence and elegance – in whatever body shape you have and with any personal style you love to wear. Just make sure you don’t dress to be someone you’re not. Dressing as a petite woman, for example, doesn’t have to be difficult as long as you don’t feel like you need to be tall when you aren’t. The goal of dressing as a petite is all about finding clothes that work well with your natural figure. Here are some great Petite styling tips from Wallis, who also offers a collection for those girls who are just cute.
- Dresses - Dresses are perfect on a petite frame. Keep them above or just to the knee. Panelled and colour block dresses will streamline your silhouette. Maxi dresses with a cinched in waist will elongate a petite frame. A classic cut will make the most of your slender silhouette.
- Trousers – Midrise-high waisted trousers lengthen the appearance of your legs. Wide leg trousers will provide the illusion of longer legs. Tuck your tops into your trousers to elongate your legs. Straight cut jeans in a darker wash will slim the appearance of your overall length.
- Tops – A v-neck slit elongates your torso (and show off your neckline). V-neck and scoop neckline blouses give an elongated look to your body and create the illusion of height. Tuck tops in that lie over the waistband of your skirt or trousers to lengthen the appearance of your legs.
- Coats & Jackets – Longline jackets provide the impression your legs start higher up that they do. Cropped jackets focus the eye upwards increasing the proportionate length of your bottom half.
- Jumpsuit – Block colour jumpsuit with a defined waist will elongate your legs. When choosing a style of jumpsuit, opt for a block colour with a defined waist, this will elongate your legs. Avoid drop waist styles as they will shorten your legs.
- Layering – Layering can be a great way to keep warm without looking bulky. Wear longline jackets and gilets over long sleeved tops. Team with a belt to highlight your waist.
Now, with these tips and tricks and other wardrobe must-haves from Wallis, get a whole makeover now exclusively on iprice. Check out fashion items from other brands like Miss Selfridge, Ben Sherman and Dorothy Perkins.