Photography is becoming increasingly popular amongst many individuals around the world, proven by the rapid increase in the number of photography equipment in the market today. Whether it is for work or as a pastime activity, photography has developed into a very profitable business venture; for photographers themselves, as well as photography equipment providers.
Many would argue that having an advanced camera with complicated equipment and accessories does not necessarily make one a photographer; for one to be deemed as one, he/she also needs to be equipped with a certain amount of skills. Yet many also argue that no matter how skillful one is if he/she is not equipped with the proper photography equipment, the resulting photos will still fall short of its full potential. Acknowledging the latter, YongNuo is committed to providing high-quality photography equipment to veterans, professionals, and novices, so that everyone can create that picture-perfect shot.
- How YongNuo Came to Be
- YongNuo Hong Kong – Providing Professional Photography Equipment to Hong Kongns
- Comprehensive List of Products to Suit All Your Photography Needs
YongNuo started its operations over 10 years ago in Shenzhen, China, specialized in offering high-quality professional photography equipment to its customers. Their core business is in developing, manufacturing, and retailing of photography accessories with the use of modern technology. YongNuo has an experienced and dedicated team of engineers that are well-versed experts in photography equipment manufacturing. Their expertise is one of the main factors that spurred YongNuo to be the professional, modern, and international brand that it is today.
Moreover, in order to ensure that they constantly meet the expectations of their customers, YongNuo places high emphasis on their customer service efforts. Their management inculcates the concept of “Customer First, Reputation First, and Service First” in its operations. This dedication to providing the best for their customers has enabled YongNuo to gain the trust of its customers and earned them a strong reputation in the mainland China market and internationally. Over the years, as YongNuo steadily grew and demands have increased worldwide, the company has built a branch in Hong Kong in 2007 to cater to these growing demands.
Over the years, the photography scene in Hong Kong has been steadily growing. Many Hong Kongns have picked it up as a hobby, and many have developed it further into a career or a way to earn extra income. You can find an abundance of photography studios as well as freelancers to help you take photos for memorable occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, company annual dinners, and other important events. In order for them to give their best to the clients, they will need a plethora of equipment to complement their cameras, to add extra variety and versatility to the photos that they take. With YongNuo Hong Kong’s array of equipment, they have a wide range of products at their perusal to capture these moments with perfect clarity and sharpness.
YongNuo’s products mainly cater for DSLR camera users. Their products are generally compatible with all the DSLR brands currently available in the market. Among the products offered by YongNuo Hong Kong to its Hong Kongn clientele include:
- External flash – Although DSLR cameras have built-in flash, many professionals prefer using an external flash. Unlike the built-in flash, the external flash enables you to change the angle of the flash light, giving you more flexibility as you can control the exposure of the photos you take.
- Flash triggers – Flash triggers enable you to trigger the flash from a certain range or distance away, meaning that you do not need to be physically there to activate the flash. This is particularly useful if you are at an event where there are multiple things happening at the same time.
- LED Lights – Able to project more light compared to external flash, LED lights are particularly useful if you require a high-concentration of light to shine on the object of your photos.
- Wireless shutter release – The shutter release enables you to control the shutter of your camera remotely, so you do not need to be physically at your camera to snap photos.
- Battery packs – Often times, just having one battery is never enough. That is why most photographers will carry three to four fully-charged batteries to ensure that they do not run out of juice during critical moments. YongNuo’s battery packs provide customers with an additional battery alternatives.
- Slim Filter – You might ask, “since I already have a lens cap, why do I need a filter?” A lens filter not only helps to protect the lens from dust, moisture, and thumb prints, but it also helps to improve the image quality of the pictures you take depending on which filter you are using.
- Teleconverter – A teleconverter is a lens fixed in front of another lens to increase the focal length of the lens, thus increasing your photographic reach and allowing you to capture objects that are further away.
With its large library of products to complement your DSLR camera, YongNuo Hong Kong is indeed your ideal companion to create breathtaking photos. You can now get your favorite YongNuo products online via iPrice Hong Kong. You can find them via Camera2U, Famcart, Lazada, NewFrog, or TMart!